The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

Link?!???
link.jpg

Lol, what ever dumb fuck. We have the texts. It's OK though. Either they are held responsible or we do the same thing. You take your pick. The bus has already left the building. That's how shit works.
Of course, you become what you claim to hate. Sounds about right.

You better start doing so because the testimony was about more than that. It showed trumps state of mind and he could have problems.

A person goes to jail for attacking federal security.
The problem, however, is that when one part of a testimony is obviously false, the rest of it loses credibility as well.

The problem, however, is that when one part of a testimony is obviously false, the rest of it loses credibility as well.

Good grief. Then Trump has zero credibility. Russian news says Trump couldn't have lunged at the driver of the SUV because of his girth.

Lol, what ever dumb fuck. We have the texts. It's OK though. Either they are held responsible or we do the same thing. You take your pick. The bus has already left the building. That's how shit works.
You have fantasy and bullcrap like always, NOTHING!

This raving lunatic that the MAGAs gave the keys to our White House got so incensed he lunged at and attempted to choke out one of his own Secret Service agents...

And this is who these people want to see back in Office.

#SMHGOP
Sounds like you believe it actually happened.

As I said

She swore under oath that she wrote the note which is easy to verify

A statement that has been disputed

But its easy to find out who is telling the truth

Are you up for it?

I am
Facts are facts. They are only loyal to the truth.

I haven't seen any evidence to prove otherwise.

Do you have some?
This article isn't even evidence that it did happen. She's giving hearsay, which is NOT evidence, and the SS has stated they are willing to testify that it did not happen. So, my money is on it didn't happen.

Last edited:
This article isn't even evidence that it did happen. She's giving hearsay, which is NOT evidence, and the SS has stated they are willing to testify that it did not happen. So, my money is on it didn't happen.
It's evidence b/c it's sworn testimony.

It's evidence b/c it's sworn testimony.
It's sworn testimony of hearsay, and hearsay is not evidence. Now if the guy she claims told her that was put under oath and he WAS an actual eyewitness and testified that it happened, THAT would be evidence. Now, she, in sworn testimony, stated several times that TRUMP! was riding in the Beast at the time, correct? Have you SEEN how far it is from the back seat of that thing to the steering wheel and how difficult it would be to do what he's accused of doing? If it wasn't the Beast but an SUV (as some are claiming), then her testimony is false and cannot be believed. This is why hearsay is not considered evidence, it falls apart so quickly. Add to that the SS has stated it is willing to testify that it did NOT happen. If they did that, I would certainly take their word for it over hers, but the last I heard the kangaroo court may not let them testify.

Forum List

Back