You like all members of The Globalist Fascist DemNazi Cult of the Church of The Holy Melting Iceberg are liars.

Here is just one article discussing the additional weight of EVs vs. traditional ICE vehicles.

Stop with the lies lefty. We don't want to join your religion. If it was worth joining you would not have to lie about it or mandate this bullshit on America, it's citizens and our economy.

Electric vehicles, with their heavy batteries, weigh significantly more than gas-fueled cars. While they make up less than 1% of cars on U.S. roads, President Joe Biden wants EVs to reach half of vehicle sales by 2030, and he and his Democratic Party have put billions in federal funds behind the goal.

Individual trailers are currently restricted by federal highway safety standards dating to 1975 to 80,000 pounds gross vehicle weight, including a truck and trailer that can account for half of the limit

California, which just passed a law banning sales of gasoline-powered cars by 2035 read more , has done essentially that, increasing weight limits for trucks carrying goods in and out of its ports to ease supply-chain bottlenecks and clear containers off the docks of Los Angeles and Long Beach. Temporary permits starting in November of last year lift weight restrictions for trucks to 88,000 pounds. The state hasn't researched whether increasing the weight limits helped ease congestion or posed a safety risk.

They have pled their case in face-to-face meetings, letters, and round tables. However, the move is firmly opposed by their rivals in the freight rail industry, and safety experts who warn heavier vehicles are harder to stop, easier to roll and result in more wear and tear on roads and bridges.

This is the latest effort by the trucking industry to leverage a political situation like growing interest in EVs to push for higher weight limits, something motorists oppose,

I'm a cult member because I don't post totally made up stats to demonize something.

Gotcha.

I'm a cult member because I don't post totally made up stats to demonize something.

Gotcha.
I posted an article and like all Religious Zealots, you just ignore it because your Religious Dogma will not allow you to see that you are being lied to. That's your problem not mine.

Explain to me what completely turning over our entire fleet of vehicles in the United States by 50% by 2030 is going to do to our environment, our economy, our electrical grid, and our infrastructure?

It will bankrupt us. More importantly, it will impoverish the working class and the poor who rely on cheap hydrocarbon fuels to heat their homes and for transportation.

Oh, you didn't think that far ahead, did you?

Quit huffing CO2. It's damaged your brain.

I posted an article and like all Religious Zealots, you just ignore it because your Religious Dogma will not allow you to see that you are being lied to. That's your problem not mine.

Explain to me what completely turning over our entire fleet of vehicles in the United States by 50% by 2030 is going to do to our environment, our economy, our electrical grid, and our infrastructure?

It will bankrupt us. More importantly, it will impoverish the working class and the poor who rely on cheap hydrocarbon fuels to heat their homes and for transportation.

Oh, you didn't think that far ahead, did you?

Quit huffing CO2. It's damaged your brain.

I explained why I'll ignore what you post on this subject.

I explained why I'll ignore what you post on this subject.
Because you are a fool, a dupe, and a religious zealot who worships Creation and shakes his fist at The Creator.

You believe in nonsense because you are incapable of independent thought. You challenge nothing because your leaders preach to you only those things your wicked soul delights in and your itching ears long to hear.

You aren't a man, you are a lemming. Put the soy milk down, lay off of the estrogen, and start thinking for yourself and stand up and pee like a man.

I'm a Christian. I have noted that many times. I think some counseling might do you some good.
If you are a Christian, then why do you help promote The New World Order which is Satanic and is an attempt at reforming The Tower of Babel Global Government? Or in modern prophetic terms - AntiChrist Global World Order.

God's Wrath against Sin
Romans 1

…20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools,…23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images of mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles. 24 Therefore God gave them over in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen

If you are a Christian, then why do you help promote The New World Order which is Satanic and is an attempt at reforming The Tower of Babel Global Government? Or in modern prophetic terms - AntiChrist Global World Order.

God's Wrath against Sin
Romans 1

…20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools,…23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images of mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles. 24 Therefore God gave them over in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen

I'm supporting the Satanic New World Order by noting your point was full of crap? I have to go along with your B.S. points to not support the Satanic New World order?

The roads are not designed for the additional 8.000 lbs an EV Semi Weighs.
Additionally Moron, there are not enough rare Earth Minerals, Raw Materials etc. to build EVs for everyone.
We also do not have The Electrical Grid to charge The Electricity Guzzling Pigs.

Combustion Vehicles are all low emissions now, cost very little to operate have low impact to the environment vs. EVs.

We would have to invest Trillions and Trillions of dollars into our Infrastructure to make your Religious Wet Dream come true.

There is no such thing as Global Warming and NO SANE person or Government should place FASCIST MARXIST MANDATES on an ECONOMY and SOCIETY to force people to be SLAVES to your Cult of The Church of The Holy Melting ICEBERG.

People want to be Free, and want to make CHOICES.

You believe in choice, right little DemNazi?

Here is an open pit Lithium Mine, you stooge. You are a gullible dupe. Why do you let people brainwash you?
View attachment 720276
"There's not enough raw materials for everyone to own an EV but we'll all have to buy one"!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone owning a vehicle purchased before the mandate goes into effect can still use it, assfuck.
Ah yes, it won’t take long at all for California to begin enjoying that Cuban classic car charm. Paying about 15 bucks a gallon. Trying to get parts to keep them running. It should be a great time for all.

I'm supporting the Satanic New World Order by noting your point was full of crap? I have to go along with your B.S. points to not support the Satanic New World order?
How come you aren't lobbying to Zero Bail for the Illegal Alien Gay Prostitute Pelosi hired to shove a hammer up his ass?
Don't you believe in Sanctuary Cities? San Francisco is a Sanctuary City.

Free DePape. Defund The Police.

Maybe if Paul Pelosi had a gun, he could have better defended himself against the pissed off gay prostitute that Pelosi was trying to stiff.

My car gets 8MPG, has close to 400HP, 200R4 w/ 3.73s, and will pull all the way to redline.
Good luck getting me to get rid of her.

It's not running properly.

1979 T/A
She has an 800CFM carburetor, so... no.

It's not running properly. My Caddy got twice that mileage...850cfm carb, 4700+lbs, 542ci. The Quadrajet is one of the two best street carbs ever made.

An EV Semi weighs over 8,000 lbs more than a standard Semi. It weighs that much because that is the only way they can get any kind of range out of the things by packing it with batteries and the motors are rather large because they need that kind of power to pull a load 200 miles before having to stop for a few hours to charge.

Proof here that LIBERALS LOVE TO LIE!

2022 Tesla Model S/Curb weight
4,561 to 4,766 lbs

You Lied. Why does a Tesla EV weigh a 1,000-1,200 More Pounds than a high performance ICE Corvette? It should be half the weight if it was going to have any kind of competitive range. I can drive 1,500 miles easily in 24 hours in a Corvette with two drivers safely. Your Tesla will take 3-4 days to make the same trip.

Liar.

The Model S is no heavier than a Challenger.

Nice!
I thought about a gear vendors, but I needed a new tranny anyway, and there was no sense in paying for that and an OD.
I set everything up to easy-swap out the 403 and swap in the 455 I have sitting in the shop.
After about 1000 miles driving, I might have been better off with 3.55s (for a little more OD) but the 3.73s give me about 10%.

Try 3.08 gears. My father in law had that and loved it.

Just so can get “likes” at the grocery store that you just drove 35mph for 2 miles to get to?

Nothing wrong with a track car but that is not necessary for daily driving.

Nonsensical. I drove my de Ville every day. My wife drives her rip-roaring 800+hp Grand National all the time. The Duster I recently bought will be a daily driver.

Have you taken a look at the prices of used and new vehicles in the United States, specifically Sports and Muscle cars? Holy Inflation Batman! This is not being driven by so called supply chain issues, but is being driven by panic buying due to illegal mandates coming out of the illegitimate Biden regime that essentially adopts The Communist State of California's Ban on The Internal Combustion Engine.

EVs in my opinion are costly toys. Not only are they inefficient when it comes to range, but the cost to the environment is higher than ICE vehicles, and toxic minerals have to be mined using open pit mining. Things like cobalt, lithium, lead, magnesium, silicone, copper, all pollute the environment. The cost to the Environment is far far higher than the standard process for manufacturing the internal combustion engine.

Also, why anyone would think we would use less energy to convert to EVs over ICE vehicles just amazes me. The equivalent energy usage for an EV in terms of gas mileage is 12-14 miles a gallon. That is the cost of charging the vehicle. Additional costs include battery replacement every 7-10 years at the cost from $10,000 to $30,000.

The cost to the electrical grid cannot even really be measured in dollars, but to shift our transportation system into EVs would force us to build 3,000 additional nuclear power plants, plus invest trillions of dollar into the electrical grid. That means more copper mined in strip mines, more minerals for insulators and other components, etc. etc.

Then there is the issue of EV Semis which are far heavier than ICE Semis. To convert our truck fleet to EV, we would have to increase the load capacities of every bridge and road by 6,000 lbs. This also will cost Trillions of dollars. The taxes to rebuild the electrical grid and re-engineer our roads and bridges will be astronomical, so much so, that every American will essentially become an indentured servant saddled with a massive tax burden which would only allow for subsistence living. Also, the range is a problem. Getting that Lawson OJ to market in 40 hours would take the same EV 7 days to accomplish.

In my opinion the push to EVs does not come from concern for The Environment. ICE vehicles are extremely efficient and now burn petro cleaner than ever and the technology continues to improve. Using a lean burn configuration for highway driving you can make a 6.2 L Corvette for instance to get 40 MPG without sacrificing horsepower and performance when you need it, but for some reason The Biden Administration banned car manufacturers in The US to use this configuration. This is allowed in Japan and other countries btw.

Why are we trying to abolish The American V8, the American Muscle Car, the American Sports car, and not only that are moving to ban all internal combustion engines if the tried and true ICE has become increasingly more efficient and clean?

The push for EVs, then in my, opinion comes from Greed from those people who have massive investments in things like EVs and all the associated industries that will have to get involved if we continue to be mandated to abandon a common sense approach to transportation.

You may think for now, that only your sexy sports car is a target, but that is just the beginning. Biden has adopted The California Model which in my opinion is nothing more than a religious Jihad against all combustion engines. You little gas sipper eventually will get the axe too, and all of us will be permanently tied to an electrical grid inadequate to meet the mandated need, and with that will come massive curtailments of our freedoms. Freedom to travel, freedom to pursue our hobbies and passions, freedom to choose what we want to drive and when and where.

Remember what these people have told you they want to do the last several years when you go to vote this November. Not only do they want to put coal miners out of business, and shut down power plants that use natural gas and coal, and make gasoline unreasonably expensive, but they want to put your car in the crusher too, and with that your freedoms if they can pull it off.

Just imagine a major hurricane is headed for the Tampa Bay Area of Florida sometime in the future where everybody owns electric cars.

A major evacuation is ordered and people jump in their EVs and hit the road. Traffic backs up and cars drain their batteries leaving people stuck because you can’t just wait for someone to bring you a gas can. All the charging stations are full with charging vehicles and the wait time is running 12 hours before your car can be charged.

Then the hurricane hits with winds over 100 mph and the power goes out. Nobody can recharge their cars until the power is restored. You may have several hundred thousand people who evacuated their homes sitting on the freeways with dead batteries. How do you get these people water and food when all your emergency vehicles are electric powered and have dead batteries. What do these people do when they have to find a bathroom and the nearest exit is 10 miles away?

Plus in a major hurricane there may be considerable damage to the solar power grid and many wind turbines might be damaged.

Sounds like a real nightmare to me. Someone should make a movie with a plot like this to show people the weakness of the current plans to get rid of fossil fuel powered vehicles.

1667623581074.png

Forum List

Back