From the article:

In a bid to phase out conventional vehicles, the Biden administration has tried to sidestep the prohibition on DOT considering electric vehicles by having the EPA first issue its standards in a separate rulemaking and then restore California’s Clean Air Act “waiver” for its own standards and electric car quota. This completely inverts the statutory system, transforming it into a tool for forcing electrification rather than the technology-neutral, performance-based system Congress created.

Congress should use every means possible — whether through oversight, appropriations, or legislation — to expose and rein in the Biden administration’s power grab, which pursues its climate change agenda without regard for economic consequences or the rule of law.

If we had only not allowed the government ban that 100mpg carburetor we heard about all those years.
A few things "Greenies" fail to understand or accept:
1. EV's are heavier and our roads aren't designed to handle that extra weight long term.
2. The carbon emissions will be replaced by nanoparticle rubber pollution caused by the excess weight and wear on the tires.
3. Where are they going to get adequate electricity to charge these vehicles when they don't have enough energy to handle current everyday demands?
4. HOW are they going to produce all the components needed to "go green" WITHOUT "fossil fuels"?
5. Not only will the repair costs be higher, but the government will also find ways to highly tax EV's to replace the lost revenue on gas/diesel vehicles such as mileage/user taxes and higher vehicle registration fees among other things
5. What is the back-up plan in case of a natural disaster or other long term energy crisis?

A few things "Greenies" fail to understand or accept:
1. EV's are heavier and our roads aren't designed to handle that extra weight long term.
2. The carbon emissions will be replaced by nanoparticle rubber pollution caused by the excess weight and wear on the tires.
3. Where are they going to get adequate electricity to charge these vehicles when they don't have enough energy to handle current everyday demands?
4. HOW are they going to produce all the components needed to "go green" WITHOUT "fossil fuels"?
5. Not only will the repair costs be higher, but the government will also find ways to highly tax EV's to replace the lost revenue on gas/diesel vehicles such as mileage/user taxes and higher vehicle registration fees among other things
5. What is the back-up plan in case of a natural disaster or other long term energy crisis?
6: How does the cost of a replacement battery pack affect the trade in value of your vehicle?

Almost as insane as hiring a gay prostitute to your home, and then trying to stiff him when it came time to pay and getting hit in the head with the very hammer you paid to have shoved up your ass.

You seem like you would identify with Gay Paul Pelosi, so I thought I'd ask you how hard is it to stick a hammer handle up Uranus?
You are gone, you fucking MAGA maggot.

Stick you bicycles and mass transit up your ass.
Who in the Hell do you think you are to tell me when I can leave my house to go for a drive in the country, or out to a restaurant, or to see my parents or friends whenever I want?

Nazi bastard!
I guess old and disabled people are fucked in our bike required future.

So, the only source of power that we peasants will end up is what electricity provides. No more natural gas. No more propane. No more coal heaters and stoves. No more gasoline engines for anything that runs on it. No more oil to heat homes. And so on. The way we are now, many people may have backup options. So, if the electricity goes out for any reason, we are all up shits creek as there will be none.

My car gets 8MPG, has close to 400HP, 200R4 w/ 3.73s, and will pull all the way to redline.
Good luck getting me to get rid of her.
Nice! Thought about going with 3.73 on this, but way too much torque with this 427 crate engine (Trickflow 210cc twisted wedge alum heads, Edelbrock Victor, Holley Sniper EFI/dist/coil, 600 rwhp). I went with 3.50s with an Eaton True Trac, and a Gear Vendors on her so I have OD and can split gears with a pedal and have 6 forward gears on the beast TCI C6 trans. And I'm with you on prying this from my cold dead hands.

Screenshot_20220728-215358_Dropbox.jpg
Screenshot_20220728-215417_Dropbox.jpg
Screenshot_20220728-215426_Dropbox.jpg

Last edited:
I have read articles and studies that show it is impossible due to the limited amount of minerals and raw materials available on Earth to produce EVs for everyone, so what would have to be done if we followed this model is mass transportation, and community vehicles that you would have to reserve for usage which essentially eliminates The Privately Owned Vehicle.

This reminds me of what was said by The World Economic Forum, that "You will own nothing and be happy!" That means you will be stuck at home because you cannot afford to have a car.
If it's "impossible due to the limited ammount of minerals & raw materials on Earth to produce EV's for everyone", why are you ranting & raving about it, fool? DUH!

So now you can stop soiling yourself over EV's.

Have you taken a look at the prices of used and new vehicles in the United States, specifically Sports and Muscle cars? Holy Inflation Batman! This is not being driven by so called supply chain issues, but is being driven by panic buying due to illegal mandates coming out of the illegitimate Biden regime that essentially adopts The Communist State of California's Ban on The Internal Combustion Engine.

EVs in my opinion are costly toys. Not only are they inefficient when it comes to range, but the cost to the environment is higher than ICE vehicles, and toxic minerals have to be mined using open pit mining. Things like cobalt, lithium, lead, magnesium, silicone, copper, all pollute the environment. The cost to the Environment is far far higher than the standard process for manufacturing the internal combustion engine.

Also, why anyone would think we would use less energy to convert to EVs over ICE vehicles just amazes me. The equivalent energy usage for an EV in terms of gas mileage is 12-14 miles a gallon. That is the cost of charging the vehicle. Additional costs include battery replacement every 7-10 years at the cost from $10,000 to $30,000.

The cost to the electrical grid cannot even really be measured in dollars, but to shift our transportation system into EVs would force us to build 3,000 additional nuclear power plants, plus invest trillions of dollar into the electrical grid. That means more copper mined in strip mines, more minerals for insulators and other components, etc. etc.

Then there is the issue of EV Semis which are far heavier than ICE Semis. To convert our truck fleet to EV, we would have to increase the load capacities of every bridge and road by 6,000 lbs. This also will cost Trillions of dollars. The taxes to rebuild the electrical grid and re-engineer our roads and bridges will be astronomical, so much so, that every American will essentially become an indentured servant saddled with a massive tax burden which would only allow for subsistence living. Also, the range is a problem. Getting that Lawson OJ to market in 40 hours would take the same EV 7 days to accomplish.

In my opinion the push to EVs does not come from concern for The Environment. ICE vehicles are extremely efficient and now burn petro cleaner than ever and the technology continues to improve. Using a lean burn configuration for highway driving you can make a 6.2 L Corvette for instance to get 40 MPG without sacrificing horsepower and performance when you need it, but for some reason The Biden Administration banned car manufacturers in The US to use this configuration. This is allowed in Japan and other countries btw.

Why are we trying to abolish The American V8, the American Muscle Car, the American Sports car, and not only that are moving to ban all internal combustion engines if the tried and true ICE has become increasingly more efficient and clean?

The push for EVs, then in my, opinion comes from Greed from those people who have massive investments in things like EVs and all the associated industries that will have to get involved if we continue to be mandated to abandon a common sense approach to transportation.

You may think for now, that only your sexy sports car is a target, but that is just the beginning. Biden has adopted The California Model which in my opinion is nothing more than a religious Jihad against all combustion engines. You little gas sipper eventually will get the axe too, and all of us will be permanently tied to an electrical grid inadequate to meet the mandated need, and with that will come massive curtailments of our freedoms. Freedom to travel, freedom to pursue our hobbies and passions, freedom to choose what we want to drive and when and where.

Remember what these people have told you they want to do the last several years when you go to vote this November. Not only do they want to put coal miners out of business, and shut down power plants that use natural gas and coal, and make gasoline unreasonably expensive, but they want to put your car in the crusher too, and with that your freedoms if they can pull it off.

I guess if he is serious he will crush his vintage POS Corvette on live TV.

The Master Race, The DemNazi Race, will never quit lying until they have subjugated everyone to the New World Fascist Globalist Order.
If you don't belong to The Cult of The Church of The Holy Melting Iceberg you should consider joining now before it's too late.
I will never join, nor will any other literate person who does his or her own research and can comprehend basic facts.

It is yet another power grab by elitists who consider us peasants to be too out of control with individualism and they cannot allow for the continuation of so many regular folks having ZERO dependence on the government.

Those behind the power moves, WEF at the helm but others, want to take away all capability of individual and family self-reliance to increase the need for government “assistance”. One decades-old plan that’s been effective of increasing numbers of government dependence has been to force people, who’ve worked all of their life and become disabled, to spend down all finances in order to qualify for medicaid and receive care. Twisted mindsets and backbones behind many similar schemes with the purpose to break down the middle class.

The good news is that the financial handlers got too impatient, they went too far socially and way too fast so they’ve exposed their plans. No doubt many puppeteers are cussing under their breath currently, wishing they would’ve gone slower in their deception promoting the fake jabs, telling men they can just think they are a woman and everyone should call them a woman etc. EC… ask Chili about how that looks from their view where mammoth-sized pits grow daily as they dig for special metals required for EC’s.

Their urgent quest for authoritarian global control overwhelmed them which now gives the populace a fighting chance! That’s the good news, and honest folks who demand truth and transparency are ready to fight for justice. More minds becoming committed to the cause everyday!

I will never join, nor will any other literate person who does his or her own research and can comprehend basic facts.

It is yet another power grab by elitists who consider us peasants to be too out of control with individualism and they cannot allow for the continuation of so many regular folks having ZERO dependence on the government.

Those behind the power moves, WEF at the helm but others, want to take away all capability of individual and family self-reliance to increase the need for government “assistance”. One decades-old plan that’s been effective of increasing numbers of government dependence has been to force people, who’ve worked all of their life and become disabled, to spend down all finances in order to qualify for medicaid and receive care. Twisted mindsets and backbones behind many similar schemes with the purpose to break down the middle class.

The good news is that the financial handlers got too impatient, they went too far socially and way too fast so they’ve exposed their plans. No doubt many puppeteers are cussing under their breath currently, wishing they would’ve gone slower in their deception promoting the fake jabs, telling men they can just think they are a woman and everyone should call them a woman etc. EC… ask Chili about how that looks from their view where mammoth-sized pits grow daily as they dig for special metals required for EC’s.

Their urgent quest for authoritarian global control overwhelmed them which now gives the populace a fighting chance! That’s the good news, and honest folks who demand truth and transparency are ready to fight for justice. More minds becoming committed to the cause everyday!
1667391734895.png

A Tesla Model 3 weighs 3552.

A 2022 Corvette weighs 3535.
An EV Semi weighs over 8,000 lbs more than a standard Semi. It weighs that much because that is the only way they can get any kind of range out of the things by packing it with batteries and the motors are rather large because they need that kind of power to pull a load 200 miles before having to stop for a few hours to charge.

Proof here that LIBERALS LOVE TO LIE!

2022 Tesla Model S/Curb weight
4,561 to 4,766 lbs

You Lied. Why does a Tesla EV weigh a 1,000-1,200 More Pounds than a high performance ICE Corvette? It should be half the weight if it was going to have any kind of competitive range. I can drive 1,500 miles easily in 24 hours in a Corvette with two drivers safely. Your Tesla will take 3-4 days to make the same trip.

Liar.

Last edited:
If it's "impossible due to the limited ammount of minerals & raw materials on Earth to produce EV's for everyone", why are you ranting & raving about it, fool? DUH!

When the EPA and Heil Biden is trying to abolish The V8 and American Sports Cars and Muscle Cars like The Charger, Challenger, Camaro, Mustang, and Corvette, people should be mad as Hell and push back.

You seem like the type to take a hammer up the ass and then refuse to pay your prostitute and end up getting hit in the head with the very hammer you paid to have shoved up Uranus. So I would not expect you to stand up for anything that is actually important. Quid Pro Joe is not going to stop there in his zeal to serve his master Satan. He will begin to try to ban all combustion engines as China Joe has adopted The CommieFornia model which is a ban on manufacturing the combustion engine.

Nice! Thought about going with 3.73 on this, but way too much torque with this 427 crate engine (Trickflow 210cc twisted wedge alum heads, Edelbrock Victor, Holley Sniper EFI/dist/coil, 600 rwhp). I went with 3.50s with an Eaton True Trac, and a Gear Vendors on her so I have OD and can split gears with a pedal and have 6 forward gears on the beast TCI C6 trans. And I'm with you on prying this from my cold dead hands.

View attachment 719488View attachment 719489View attachment 719490
That is Pure American Sweetness.
Too bad these DemNazi Commie Fags hate it.

My Step Dad btw has a 2005 Turbo Charged Mustang done by Chip Foose. That is an amazingly fun and fast car to drive.
Why should we let O'Biden confiscate that like they want to take our guns and send them to the crusher?

Man, power to weight ratio is awesome.
:laughing0301:
Only he lied a bit as a Tesla 3 is not comparable to a Corvette.
The Tesla S actually weighs
2022 Tesla Model S/Curb weight
4,561 to 4,766 lbs
NOT 3552 lbs.

The Corvette is 1,000 to 1,200 lbs lighter than a Tesla S so uses less energy to get it's mass moving.

So if you wanted to make an accurate comparison you'd have to compare a Corvette to a Tesla S.
I would take a Z06 or a ZR1 any day over a Tesla.
Also, statistically EV owners only buy one EV, keep them for 4-5 years and then sell them and never buy another EV.

Now, isn't that interesting?

Compare that with a Corvette owner, or someone who is a fan of Mustangs. They keep their cars and if they don't they go out and buy another newer model Mustang or Corvette.

I'm a fan of the C6, but also like the C7s Corvettes. The C8s are cool, but just a tad pricey for now.

Last edited:

Biden said he's going to end fossil fuels. When statists say they are going to fuck you over, believe them.

Forum List

Back