the dumbest man in America...interviews Fetterman

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The dumbest person in cable news interviews a brain damaged senate candidate. Painful to watch

The media really think people are stupid enough to believe that Fetterman is physically/mentally capable of serving as a US Senator

What's disturbing here is how a black man refuses to call out Fetterman for his Racism.

The lieutenant governor keeps referring to Doc Oz by his obviously Muslim first name- making the tremendous doctor sound like an outsider and "one of them".

If we learned anything over the past few years, anti-muslim sentiment is considered "racist", even though islam is a religion and not a race at all.

I don't think this is true at all. From my understanding, once the gerbil passes past the sphincter muscle, he's pretty much trapped.

This why hospital ER's have so many gay guys in distress on the weekends. A friend of mine I used to drink with, his old lady knew a fellow who worked at an ER in Youngstown. Huge rash of these kinds of events, a lot of these homos were in a lot of distress over it.

Forum List

Back