Feminists don't always support feminism.. (the message of R candidate Lake)

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I noticed a long time ago that feminists don't REALLY care about feminism.. and/or (depending on whom we refer to specifically) love something else more, namely politics (the power that goes with it). I know of a case where a woman who was pregnant was certain the feminists would care about her issue just bc she was female and oppressed. But she found out the hard way they couldn't care less about her issues since she hadn't dutifully aborted her child.

And here is Kari Lake, the R candidate in AZ saying the same thing..

• Banned
so maybe.. laugh.. ironically Rs are more feminist than liberals, the ones who invented feminism.

I mean, I have never heard a R, male or female, say anything EGREGIOUSLY anti-woman. Maybe it has happened but I haven't heard of it or cannot recall anything at this time..

In any case, just another example (the Kari Lake story) of dim hypocrisy

I noticed a long time ago that feminists don't REALLY care about feminism.. and/or (depending on whom we refer to specifically) love something else more, namely politics (the power that goes with it). I know of a case where a woman who was pregnant was certain the feminists would care about her issue just bc she was female and oppressed. But she found out the hard way they couldn't care less about her issues since she hadn't dutifully aborted her child.

Democrats say they love women unless a woman opposes them politically

Democrats say they love black people unless they oppose them politically

Notice any patterns here?

What to democrats say they love and what do they actually love?

Do they love someone like Kanye West?

LOL.

Notice, not a word from BLM or the NAACP once Chase Bank refused to let a black man bank there anymore, and with no explanation.

• Banned
Notice, not a word from BLM or the NAACP once Chase Bank refused to let a black man bank there anymore, and with no explanation.
please tell us this story, as I have not heard a thing about it

Thanks

please tell us this story, as I have not heard a thing about it

Thanks

I guess Chase bank later said it was due to his anti-Semitism, but you see anti-Semitic comments from sitting democrats in Congress like Omar and citizens like Farrakhan who are able to keep their bank accounts.

Being a conservative is like being the new Negro.

Kari Lake is a right wing fascist.

I guess Chase bank later said it was due to his anti-Semitism, but you see anti-Semitic comments from sitting democrats in Congress like Omar and citizens like Farrakhan who are able to keep their bank accounts.

Being a conservative is like being the new Negro.
I've never run a business but I'd probably be good @ it because a business should cater to ALL kinds of people.. except criminals who threaten their customers or what have u..

Liberals like this kind of thing, persecuting Kanye, then complain when a baker doesn't want to make gay-promoting cakes

Forum List

Back