Thanks Biden! Just paid $3.09 for gas. Dropping under $3.

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Thanks to Joe Biden gas prices have been tamed and the outlook is even better. I paid $3.09 for gas in NC and it’s likely to be under $3 soon.

44D84D26-11CF-4B7B-AEF8-E35766ACCCBE.jpeg

Troll thread.

ShittyTraitor.....
Divide those prices by half and you'll get Trumps gas prices.
Bidens gas prices are strangling Americans.
Gas prices under Trump were far better for consumers and Trump didn't even have to put us ALL at risk by depleting the strategic oil reserves to do it.
You seem to be a bit slow on the logic front.

why do you hate freedom, capitalism and prosperity so much?
Have you donated all your wealth and material gains to needy illegal immigrants? If not, you are a terrible hypocrite.

Last edited:
Thanks to Joe Biden gas prices have been tamed and the outlook is even better. I paid $3.09 for gas in NC and it’s likely to be under $3 soon.

View attachment 728238
Yours made me look up ours. Ours getting some better too.
1668865250674.png

The Secretary of the DOE said the President has nothing to do with gas prices. She literally laughed.

Is OP calling her a liar?

As opposed to Trumps $1.25 per gallon of gas.

When you RAISE the price of something just to DROP it a few cents.............YOU"RE STILL A FUCKING CRIMINAL!!!
It's called PRICE GOUGING!!!
All we need is 1,000,000 to die from a virus and the country to shit down. GENIUS! Let’s do it.

The Secretary of the DOE said the President has nothing to do with gas prices. She literally laughed.

Is OP calling her a liar?

I don’t listen to her. I listen to this board tell me Biden is directly responsible for gas prices. In fact they said on here gas prices are more important than freedom and democracy.

I don’t listen to her. I listen to this board tell me Biden is directly responsible for gas prices. In fact they said on here gas prices are more important than freedom and democracy.

Understood. The Secretary of Energy is a liar, according to you.

Thanks.

$3.11 in my AO....a 2 cent drop over yesterday.

I'll take it but I also remember the $1.24 the day the 2020 election was stolen.

Even factoring in Tater's inflation it should only be $1.31. ;)

I honestly do not remember $1.24 on election day.

Retail prices for gasoline averaged $2.112/gallon.

EIA Gasoline and Diesel Retail Prices Update, Nov. 3, 2020 - Fuels Market News

But as has been noted over and over, why are you clamoring for another pandemic? Did you really enjoy the last one that much?

The COVID-19 pandemic caused severe demand destruction.

Trump did that?

Are you guy's kidding me? Gas pricing is still about $1.10 higher than when Trump was in office, and couple that with inflation at it highest levels for 40 years, and companies starting to do layoffs, and you think a .05 cent decrease means the potato is doing great? What a joke....

To some degree this may be true.
However, to totally ignore all the other factors is dishonst and hyper partisan.

You can condemn Biden's energy policy while not completely misrepresenting Trump's. Trump did not give us cheap gas unless you want to blame him for Covid.

Biden did not cause oil to go to $130. He is not responsible for it being under $80 now either.

The price of gas at the election in 2016 was $2.34.

By the next election in 2018 it was $2.84

Are you (and others) going to argue that Obama had a better energy policy than Trump?

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_epm0_pte_nus_dpg&f=w

Forum List

Back