Thanks Biden! Just paid $3.09 for gas. Dropping under $3.

1668867667343.png

~S~

Thanks to Joe Biden gas prices have been tamed and the outlook is even better. I paid $3.09 for gas in NC and it’s likely to be under $3 soon.

View attachment 728238
Biden is the one who jacked them up in the first place, dumbfuck.

Furthermore, you don't calculate the average price of gas by looking at prices in the city with the cheapest gas in America.

You post demonstrates the deliberate attempt to deceive and why no one should ever believe anything you post.

Thanks to Joe Biden gas prices have been tamed and the outlook is even better. I paid $3.09 for gas in NC and it’s likely to be under $3 soon.

View attachment 728238
lol

That's like thanking John Gotti for the Thanksgiving turkey.

View attachment 728238
YAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNN

Let me know when it gets below where it was when Bidne killed our Energy Independence. 1.89/ Gallon...

Gawd Dam sheep will follow this lie and be great with getting slaughtered...

View attachment 728238
Better enjoy you stupid inbred Moon Bat.

Joe Potatohead said the other day that there will be no more drilling for oil in the US.

I know you Moon Bats are stupid as hell and don't know your ass from a hole in the ground about anything but what do you surmise will happen to the price of gas if Idiot Joe makes that happens?

How about what is going to happen when Idiot Joe Potatohead depletes the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, which is what he is doing now to keep prices low for the election last week?

By the way Moon Bat, you are an idiot confused Libtard. Why aren't you driving an EV? You know, to "save the planet"?

Better enjoy you stupid inbred Moon Bat.

Joe Potatohead said the other day that there will be no more drilling for oil in the US.

I know you Moon Bats are stupid as hell and don't know your ass from a hole in the ground about anything but what do you surmise will happen to the price of gas if Idiot Joe makes that happens?

He can't make it happen any more than Trump could make Mexico pay for the wall.

View attachment 728238
Given that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe was at the wheel when prices rose exponentially in the FIRST place... I wouldn't bang that drum too loudly... :mad:

Democratic policies towards energy suck... exceeded only by those of the Republicans... one is pie-in-the-sky... the other can't see beyond its own wallet...

Ok, so you can't explain what you claimed....Got it....Try harder next time....

I never claimed what you stated. Trump supporters say he was responsible for ultra low gas prices. Those prices were because of Covid so I asked, are you saying Trump was responsible for Covid?

I noted (with actual numbers) that fuel prices went up after Trump was elected. Was that because Obama had a better energy policy?

I never claimed what you stated. Trump supporters say he was responsible for ultra low gas prices. Those prices were because of Covid so I asked, are you saying Trump was responsible for Covid?

I noted (with actual numbers) that fuel prices went up after Trump was elected. Was that because Obama had a better energy policy?
Do you think that Biden's war on energy is a good thing?

Forum List

Back