Thanks Biden! Just paid $3.09 for gas. Dropping under $3.

Weren’t you complaining about all of the things that Biden did to lower gas prices using the petroleum reserves?

You can’t complain he’s doing too much or it’s not working and then claim he did nothing.
You don't solve a problem by creating another.

But, you do support the war on fossil fuels?

No idea what you are talking about. I've said before I support what Joe Manchin has said.

That we need to continue to research and invest in alternative energy sources while still meeting the energy needs of today.

No idea what you are talking about. I've said before I support what Joe Manchin has said.

That we need to continue to research and invest in alternative energy sources while still meeting the energy needs of today.
Is that what Biden's administration is doing?

Thanks to Joe Biden gas prices have been tamed and the outlook is even better. I paid $3.09 for gas in NC and it’s likely to be under $3 soon.

View attachment 728238
When gas prices rise, you people yell and scream that a Democrat President has no impact on gas prices yet when gas prices decline, you are praising and thanking your dear lord leader for low gas prices.

What policy(s) did Biden push that resulted in the decline in gas prices?

When gas prices rise, you people yell and scream that a Democrat President has no impact on gas prices yet when gas prices decline, you are praising and thanking your dear lord leader for low gas prices.

What policy(s) did Biden push that resulted in the decline in gas prices?

His post was clearly sarcastic, making fun of you all who do the opposite.

Thanks to Joe Biden gas prices have been tamed and the outlook is even better. I paid $3.09 for gas in NC and it’s likely to be under $3 soon.

View attachment 728238
Thanks? For what?

You morons swore he had no responsibility for the massive increase in gas prices, but now you claim he can take credit for a slight reduction?

You’re a hack citycrock.

Biden and Dems tank the economy with sky high inflation. Hiring freezes begin. Layoffs. Interest rates more than double. Gas prices dip in response, Biden and Dems take a victory lap. That's messed up.

View attachment 728238

Still over 30% higher than when your Vegetable Messiah took office, Simp.

Weren’t you complaining about all of the things that Biden did to lower gas prices using the petroleum reserves?

You can’t complain he’s doing too much or it’s not working and then claim he did nothing.
Depleting our EMERGENCY RESERVES lowered the price a few cents, Stupid. Now it is at critically low levels and has to be replaced at Biden's sky high prices.

What a clown you are.

Forum List

Back