Where did all the gas and oil threads go? Biden breaking output records

Gas prices here going up. Again....Almost 5 bucks a gallon now. Thanks Biden, Democrats and Newsom...

What do you think he meant?
I think he meant that "we" Americans will move away from oil and his policies will take us in the right direction.

Here is Trump vowing to "cure cancer"... says it clearly 20 seconds in... I know that he didnt mean it will be cured asap. I took it to mean he supports additional research funding to step us toward curing cancer.

So why have you been bitching about oil for the last 2 years then? Seems market forces drive in in your mind when production is high so it must be market forces when prices are high or low too.
Glad you admit Tater has not increased oil production, and you are a lying sack.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I think he meant that "we" Americans will move away from oil and his policies will take us in the right direction.

Here is Trump vowing to "cure cancer"... says it clearly 20 seconds in... I know that he didnt mean it will be cured asap. I took it to mean he supports additional research funding to step us toward curing cancer.

I see where you went off the rails……it can be found in the first two words of your post.

Permits are one thing, acreage they cover is another,

If Trump approves one permit for one thousand acres, and Tater approves one thousand permits for one acre each, which is better for those looking for oil, Simp?
Blah blah blah. Youre just fucking around now. You know youve been defeated by Biden's will. Isnt there some pointless thread you can start on whether Biden went to dinner or not?

EDIT: Jesus Christ... you really did start a thread on Biden skipping dinner. FFS.

I see where you went off the rails……it can be found in the first two words of your post.

Nostradumbass at it again.. I mean he cant even troll cleverly.

1689119180521.png

Forum List

Back