Where did all the gas and oil threads go? Biden breaking output records

Yep. Really. Why are we producing more oil under Biden than anyone in history?
Then why did he raid the reserves? If we’re producing more than ever and prices are as low as they can get why do that?

Much like all other democrat policies it makes no sense.

The common sense test tripped you up again. Not surprising.
Common sense would be sucking it up and admitting Biden has not been bad for old energy while at the same time incentivizing new energy. The right wing fainting goats were exposed as liars again.

1689083484397.png

Let's take a minute to give Joe Biden the credit he deserves for delivering productivity back to the oil industry. The industry has been outputting oil at the highest sustained levels in history under Biden. Additionally gas prices are wonderfully in line with long term growth rates that we have become accustomed to seeing. Another dire warning from the local USMB posters about Biden goes up in smoke.

View attachment 768868

View attachment 768863

Last week, oil prices booked their worst week since the start of the year, dropping off a cliff on renewed fears about the global economy after the collapse of two big U.S. banks and the near-collapse of Credit Suisse. While most price forecasts for the short term have been bullish because of pro-bullish oil fundamentals, now things are beginning to change. Tight supply, cited by virtually all forecasters as the main reason for oil price rise predictions, is giving way to fears of an economic slowdown that would dent demand and push prices lower.

Goldman Sachs has already revised its oil price forecast for the rest of the year. Previously expecting Brent to hit $100 in the second half, now the investment bank expects the international benchmark to only rise to $94 per barrel in the coming 12 months. For 2024, Goldman analysts see Brent crude at $97 per barrel.

“Oil prices have plunged,” Goldman said in a note last week, as quoted by Bloomberg. “Historically, after such scarring events, positioning and prices recover only gradually, especially long-dated prices.”

Indeed, as far as events go, this one left a serious scar. Brent crude went from over $80 per barrel to less than $75 per barrel, and West Texas Intermediate slipped down close to $65 per barrel. And this happened while authoritative forecasters such as the IEA and OPEC recently said they expect stronger demand growth than supply growth.
1689083624147.jpeg

Not Biden that’s for sure

So tell us when you came to the realization that the president can't control gas prices. Let me guess, somewhere right around January 2021, right?

LOL

Trump strong armed SA to lower oil production and cause gas prices to go UP

So you CELEBRATE the fact that Trump was trying to increase the price of gas and oil?

Why did Trump strong arm them in order to raise gas prices?

Trying to help his buddy Putin out?

What determines gas prices?

Well, that is easy, the amount on the market. To much oil, prices drop. Not enough, prices rise. As far as gasoline, refinery capacity has a marked affect also. We can have a trillion barrels of oil, but if we don't have the capacity to refine it to keep up with demand, gasoline is going up along with diesel.

So now I ask you---------->geopolitics aside, why is/was it that Trump could get the House of Saud to increase, or decrease production to keep prices stable, but Biden can't get them to do anything he believes is in the best interest of America and the world? Umm, did you ever think for a moment, it just MAY be because Trump got rid of the Iran Nuke deal, basically protecting the Kingdom while sanctioning Iran and starving them out, while Biden is doing the Obama/Biden thing and trying to reinstitute it! You don't think for an instant that this is why The House of Saud basically switched sides, do you? Of course not, lol!

Do you think that Putins invasion which took almost 10% of viable crude off the market due to sanctions has anything to do with the price of oil rising? And yet Biden can not get the House of Saud to budge. Gee, wonder why? Anyone have a clue, lol.

What price is to high? Hey Gator, let us pretend you and I are ranchers producing beef. We want the price of beef to rise so people will eat more chicken; cause it is healthy for them ya know, just ask the Dems, they will tell you. So we screw with the other ranchers so they won't produce, but the price of beef goes so high, people now can hardly afford it and our peasants are in revolt. What to do, what to do?!?!?!?!

The charming and delightful Gator calls me on the phone and says, "look, I have an idea!" We have the price up past where we need it to get people to eat chicken, so here is the deal---------> we start pushing to increase production ourselves showing we are doing everything we can so the peasants don't lynch us. We then rub our hands together, and claim we are doing everything we can to lower prices; including taking meat out of our own freezers and send it to market to prove the point. We will become heroes, and nobody will be the wiser!!!!

It is said that---------->If Trump would have gotten re-elected, Putin would NOT have invaded. I can NOT prove that is factual, so will not even try. But what I CAN prove is that Joe got in, and all hell broke loose, and that combined with trying to re-institute the Iran deal has caused the price of oil to skyrocket.

So when someone says to a thinking individual that Biden policies are not adversely affecting the price of oil and the market, all I can do is laugh and proclaim that he/they are, even if he may be to senile to realize it; or maybe smart enough to know that if he can shift the blame, the peasants will be satisfied and not throw him out on Pennsylvania Avenue on his keister!

So Cocaine Joe lied when he said "I guarantee we're going to end fossil fuels"?

LOL
Fossil Fuels are dead. They will be obsolete. We have to transition. It’s math. All Joe is saying is lets get there first and fast. You know that but you are playing catch ‘em if I can quote. What do you think Joe meant smarty pants?

Fossil Fuels are dead. They will be obsolete. We have to transition. It’s math. All Joe is saying is lets get there first and fast. You know that but you are playing catch ‘em if I can quote. What do you think Joe meant smarty pants?

You didn't answer the question. Did Cocaine Joe lie when he said "I guarantee we're going to end fossil fuels"?

Let's not start hangin' crepe just yet.

"Fossil fuel consumption has increased significantly over the past half-century, around eight-fold since 1950, and roughly doubling since 1980.

But the types of fuel we rely on has also shifted, from solely coal towards a combination with oil, and then gas. Today, coal consumption is falling in many parts of the world. But oil and gas are still growing quickly."

Forum List

Back