Stand-in for Hospitalized Conservative Attorney with More Than a Dozen Jan. 6 Clients Is Accused of Felonies and Is ‘Not a Licensed Attorney’: Feds

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It seems that a bad snowball effect has happened with the virus and one of the lawyers representing 17 of the insurrectionists.

The guy standing in for pierce is right now facing federal charges in two cases in PA where he is accused of defrauding a widow and her late husband when he clerked for a judge.

He also isn't a license lawyer.

So he can't legally represent all those Jan 6th insurrectionists.

They are going to have to find new lawyers or the court will need to appoint public defenders for them.

Can you imagine..you're in jail...and this is what your defense team is looking like? Seems not a lot of Pro Bono offers out there? All the bottom feeders are either in trouble..or layin' low.

Goes to show..the worst thing that can happen these days to to be caught up being a pawn in the Culture wars~

Can you imagine..you're in jail...and this is what your defense team is looking like? Seems not a lot of Pro Bono offers out there? All the bottom feeders are either in trouble..or layin' low.

Goes to show..the worst thing that can happen these days to to be caught up being a pawn in the Culture wars~

As I taught my child, there are consequences to every choice we make.

If you make good choices, you usually get good consequences.

If you make bad choices, you will get bad consequences.

Those insurrectionists made a list of very bad choices.

That lawyer made the very bad choice to not vaccinate, wear a mask and social distance.

Now the insurrectionists don't have a lawyer and no prospects for one.

It's a domino or snowball effect. Once it starts, sometimes those bad consequences don't stop.

"Insurrectionists", that's what the crazy angry left is calling mom and pop demonstrators in a 6 month old trespassing case. While the FBI and maybe even the CIA is engaged in bringing "insurrectionists" to justice, the president impatiently looks at his watch while they are unload the bodies of brave Marines killed in the biggest foreign policy boondoggle since Saigon.

It seems that a bad snowball effect has happened with the virus and one of the lawyers representing 17 of the insurrectionists.

The guy standing in for pierce is right now facing federal charges in two cases in PA where he is accused of defrauding a widow and her late husband when he clerked for a judge.

They are going to have to find new lawyers or the court will need to appoint public defenders for them.

He is not charged with insurrection? They are running out of chances. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

"Insurrectionists", ......the left is calling mom and pop demonstrators in a 6 month old trespassing case.

Well I, for one, wouldn't want some of these folksy 'mom and pop demonstrators' draggin' me down a concrete steps and beating me with an iron flagpole.

But that's just me.

Your mileage may vary.

Is anyone surprised?

Cults gonna cult.

That lawyer made the very bad choice to not vaccinate, wear a mask and social distance.

It's a domino or snowball effect. Once it starts, sometimes those bad consequences don't stop.

The “conservative” rubes no longer believe in consequences.

That’s why they threw their lot behind an Orange charlatan!

When Comey, Clapper and Brennan go to prison we'll talk about it. This is political persecution like a fascist or Communist country.

"Insurrectionists", that's what the crazy angry left is calling mom and pop demonstrators in a 6 month old trespassing case. While the FBI and maybe even the CIA is engaged in bringing "insurrectionists" to justice, the president impatiently looks at his watch while they are unload the bodies of brave Marines killed in the biggest foreign policy boondoggle since Saigon.
‘Insurrectionist’ is being kind.

The fact is that they are rightwing terrorists – reflecting the violence, lawlessness, and criminality conservatives have resorted to.

After their cheeto-in-chief is reinstated, it will not be required to be an educated elitist to become a licensed attorney.

It's likely the regulation-hating Texas with be the first state to make this part of their state charter.

Can anyone point out if anyone has been convicted of treason or insurrection over Jan 6th?

Asking for a friend

No they don't believe they personally should have to deal with the consequences of their bad choices.

They believe everyone who doesn't agree with them should deal with the consequences of their bad choices.

According to this infantile view of the world, the Democrats will be facing HUGE consequences for 5 their years of deranged fascism & terrorist insurrection.

I mean, they'll lose power in early 2021 - which to them will be like a prison sentence - but they likely won't face prison time for their psychopathic treason, and that's a shame.

Oh well!

"That is not insurrection, it is assault...."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In truth, I can live with 'assault' charges here: assault on uniformed police, assault on our democratic process, assault on our Constitution, assault on a peaceful transfer of power.

So, we need not parse words. "Insurrection" .....or ....."assault".

5 years in prison.
I ain't gonna quibble.

Forum List

Back