Jan 6 Convicted Criminal Jenkins Who Rioted And Admitted He Wanted to Interfere with the Certification of the 2020 Election is Finally Sentenced

Do burglars get away with it, if they’re not armed?
We are talking about people who just walked into the capitol and were charged with obstructing the house of representative from doing their official business... just like fire alarm Bowman...

We are talking about people who just walked into the capitol and were charged with obstructing the house of representative from doing their official business... just like fire alarm Bowman...
Some were thieves, some committed vandalism, some assaulted police officers and some did multiple things. How does any of that compare to Bowman? You’re grasping at straws.

Some were thieves, some committed vandalism, some assaulted police officers and some did multiple things. How does any of that compare to Bowman? You’re grasping at straws.
I'm not talking about them...

Bowman obstructed an official congressional action and should be punished as one who would do that.

Don’t try and parse it out. J6 was a thing I which all involved bear some responsibility. Those that entered need to be punished.
Wait we were comparing what Bowman did with no punishment and what some people were charged with on J-6.... why does he get off scot free and they didn't for the very same offense....

Fine, but does not in any way compare to J6.
Do you know that pulling a fire alarm when there is no fire is akin to yelling fire in a crowded movie theatre which is a felony... people can get hurt and worse running from a fire... why are you defending this nut?... what is wrong with you?....

Your fake characterization of what was going through Bowman's mind doesn't pass the smell test of an intelligent human being. Try again fool
I was mocking you.

Do you often have a hard time with simple, English sentences?

Do you often find people around you cringing, and you dont know what they are cringing at?

Ask your doctor about Deprogramming.

Easy for you to laugh, while they sit in prison. I wonder what they think of nutless cultists like you, who stayed home?
LMAO... I was there at the white house with my friends watching Trump speak... we left and walked past the capitol and went straight to the hotel where thankfully my friend suggested we leave our cell phones... so none of us were contacted by the dirty FBI....

LMAO... I was there at the white house with my friends watching Trump speak... we left and walked past the capitol and went straight to the hotel where thankfully my friend suggested we leave our cell phones... so none of us were contacted by the dirty FBI....
So, the nutless guy sat in his hotel and laughs.

Forum List

Back