Jan 6 Convicted Criminal Jenkins Who Rioted And Admitted He Wanted to Interfere with the Certification of the 2020 Election is Finally Sentenced

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
The man has a long criminal record.

"Shane Jenkins, 46, acknowledged in D.C. federal court that he had an “extensive” criminal history and apologized “for all the pain and suffering I’ve caused.” But, he added: “I love this country. I’m not some crazed maniac.”"

Yet he went to the Capitol armed with a Tomahawk axe, and used it. Good riddance. Back to prison, which he is familiar with. He's a "deplorable" human being by any standard.

Once inside, he and other rioters broke wooden furniture to use as weapons against the officers trying to block access to the Lower West Terrace Tunnel.

In security and open-source video, Jenkins can be seen throwing objects – including a wooden desk drawer, a flagpole, a metal walking stick and a wooden pole with a spear-like point - and throwing them at MPD and U.S. Capitol Police officers stationed in the entranceway to the Lower West Terrace tunnel. The items struck several officers.

In the days and weeks after the riot, Jenkins took to social media to brag about his conduct at the Capitol, calling the police "trash" and confirming that his motive had been to interfere with the certification of the election.

In a message sent to an associate following the events of January 6th, Jenkins wrote, "I have murder in my heart and head. I love you, I'm not over this election, as our president so eloquently stated yesterday bull—, I am sorry man, I wanna scream and cry at all the same time."

A U.S. Capitol riot defendant's lawyers blasted Donald Trump and other MAGA "grifters" in a court memo asking for a lower sentence.

Shane Jenkins, a 45-year-old Texas man charged with throwing objects at police officers and using a tomahawk to break a window of the Capitol building, has a sentencing hearing Friday, when a federal judge will determine his prison time. In March, a federal jury found him guilty of seven felony crimes and two misdemeanors, which could bring a maximum sentence of 85 years.

Ahead of the hearing, Jenkins' attorneys submitted a memo to the court that called the Capitol attack on January 6, 2021, "one of the saddest episodes in American history" and criticized Trump for continuing to promote election fraud claims that led to the riot.

"There remain many grifters out there who remain free to continue propagating the 'great lie' that Trump won the election, Donald Trump being among the most prominent," the September 27 memo reads. "Mr. Jenkins is not one of these individuals; he knows he was wrong."

The man has a long criminal record.

"Shane Jenkins, 46, acknowledged in D.C. federal court that he had an “extensive” criminal history and apologized “for all the pain and suffering I’ve caused.” But, he added: “I love this country. I’m not some crazed maniac.”"

Yet he went to the Capitol armed with a Tomahawk axe, and used it. Good riddance. Back to prison, which he is familiar with. He's a "deplorable" human being by any standard.

Sorry until Congressman Bowman D NY is in jail this is just Biden jailing his political enemies....

Conspiracy Theory Alert!
He is on video doing it... pulling the fire alarm to stop a congressional preceding.... but there are people in prison for the same thing and they weren't caught on camera... just how badly is the legacy media informing you?.... wow....

He is on video doing it... pulling the fire alarm to stop a congressional preceding.... but there are people in prison for the same thing and they weren't caught on camera... just how badly is the legacy media informing you?.... wow....
Nope.

He explained what happened. Your assumptions are not proof of anything.

Run with a wingnut narrative, but the investigation is clearing him of those false charges.

Conspiracy Theory Alert!
Damn some people are stupid! How many of these conspiracies did you fall for?

Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg

Nope.

He explained what happened. Your assumptions are not proof of anything.

Run with a wingnut narrative, but the investigation is clearing him of those false charges.
So a grade school principal who holds fire drills as part of his job doesn't know what happens when you pull the alarm lever... come on man are you stupid or just so brainwashed that you can't think for yourself or be honest with yourself... that's pretty bad dude....

So a grade school principal who holds fire drills as part of his job doesn't know what happens when you pull the alarm lever... come on man are you stupid or just so brainwashed that you can't think for yourself or be honest with yourself... that's pretty bad dude....
There is absolutely no excuse for what Bowman did. Do these people get paid to spin away from these things on here? This level of stupidity can't exist.

Did the guy say he didn't know what would happen? He said he thought something else about the locked door. You know .. doors like the Jan 6 insurrectionists were breaking down..

Did the guy say he didn't know what would happen? He said he thought something else about the locked door. You know .. doors like the Jan 6 insurrectionists were breaking down..
Yeah it was a lot like January 6th wasn't it.

He knew an alarm would sound right?.... and he knew it would disrupt congress right?... I'm done with you... you are really unreal... the length you go to defend dems is rather embarrassing and I don't have time for such a fool....

He knew an alarm would sound right?.... and he knew it would disrupt congress right?... I'm done with you... you are really unreal... the length you go to defend dems is rather embarrassing and I don't have time for such a fool....

Did he know an alarm would sound? Were you in his head?

News reports that deal with known provable facts state:

“Today, as I was rushing to make a vote, I came to a door that is usually open for votes but today was not open. I am embarrassed to admit that I activated the fire alarm, mistakenly thinking it would open the door,” said Bowman.

“I regret this and sincerely apologize for any confusion this caused.”

He dismissed accusations from Republicans that he pulled the alarm in an attempt to delay the vote.

“I want to be very clear, this was not me, in any way, trying to delay any vote. It was the exact opposite – I was trying to urgently get a vote, which I ultimately did and joined my colleagues in a bipartisan effort to keep our government open,” he said.

Did he know an alarm would sound? Were you in his head?

News reports that deal with known provable facts state:

“Today, as I was rushing to make a vote, I came to a door that is usually open for votes but today was not open. I am embarrassed to admit that I activated the fire alarm, mistakenly thinking it would open the door,” said Bowman.

“I regret this and sincerely apologize for any confusion this caused.”

He dismissed accusations from Republicans that he pulled the alarm in an attempt to delay the vote.

“I want to be very clear, this was not me, in any way, trying to delay any vote. It was the exact opposite – I was trying to urgently get a vote, which I ultimately did and joined my colleagues in a bipartisan effort to keep our government open,” he said.

He pulled it to delay the vote. He belongs in jail with the other January Sixers. No one is as stupid as Bowman and Dante

Forum List

Back