Special Master Not Working Out Well For Team Trumpy

The documents were not properly marked and therefore cannot be held responsible for being aware of the markings.

Furthermore, the emails in question did not contain confidential information as the State Dept said.

Your snipped refers to different emails that were "classified at the time they were sent" but not indicated that they were classified.
Once sent classified, they remain classified.
My Factcheck.Org snippet ( official, approved truth source of the left) also said some were at the level of what Trump had.

More than 2,000 of the 30,490 emails Clinton turned over to the State Department contained classified information, including 110 emails in 52 email chains that contained classified information at the time they were sent or received.

(Most emails were retroactively deemed to contain classified information by the U.S. agencies from which the information originated.)

“Only a very small number of the emails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information,” Comey said. “But even if information is not marked ‘classified’ in an email, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.”

Regardless, Trump should be afforded the same 'privileges.

Nope......those type of 'infractions' come under prosecutorial discretion, are a waste of time and money, rarely prosecuted, and even more so if you're from the left in a left administration.

I don't see why sloppy handling should be anymore of an issue with Trump, unless He plans on running in 2024.

BUT TRUMP....BUT TRUMP
Ignoring subpoenas and lying to the justice department is much worse.

The problem is if Obama declassified everything on Hillary's server then she has no issues.

In Trump's care the classification is not relevant so he still potentially broke the law.

The problem is if Obama declassified everything on Hillary's server then she has no issues.

In Trump's care the classification is not relevant so he still potentially broke the law.
He didn't......

'Potentially', you're one of the few that seem to want to wait and see.

Kudos.

Then it will be up to the DOJ to prove it.
Like I said before, this SM is to determine what information is privileged.
Nope. This is a civil case. It is Trump that has to prove why the DOJ shouldn't be able to use the documents.

Once sent classified, they remain classified.
My Factcheck.Org snippet ( official, approved truth source of the left) also said some were at the level of what Trump had.

Regardless, Trump should be afforded the same 'privileges.
The emails on her server weren’t “sent classified”. They were just emails that people said were classified after the fact.

Trump is getting the same treatment. The problem is he doesn’t get to reasonable claim he didn’t realize they weren’t classified documents because they had classified printed all over them

Missed the sarcasm, did ya?
Yes, I did miss it. Since your previous or for that matter subsequent post doesn't indicate you are sarcastic at all.

Just to clarify. Do you think that pleading the fifth is a decent legal strategy in this case?

You don't know that he didn't.
It is on him to prove that he did. He is at this moment arguing that he shouldn't.

I don't know, but if someone is trying to prevent having to say something in court. Chances are that that thing is BS. Don't you think?

Last edited:
It is on him to prove that he did. He is at this moment arguing that he shouldn't.

I don't know, but if someone is trying to prevent having to say something in court. Chances are that that thing is BS. Don't you think?
Totally agree. See post #455 for clarification.

I heard a rumor that Obama had secretly declared that all info entering that server was declassified. That's how it works.
austin-powers.gif

Any of you idiotic Trumpians have an explanation for Trump having all that classified data to begin with? Go ahead, use your imagination. My thoughts lean towards how much the Russians and the Chinese would pay him for it.
He was president and conducted presidential business at Mar-A-Lago almost more often than at The White house.

Trump ain't the type to sell out to foreigners like Biden is.

That's what Hillary did. Congressional subpoenas even. Destroyed evidence, too.

As for Trump and empty Classified/Top Secret folders..he probably burned them after reading. He has that right as president. A Secretary of State does not.

Except Comey testified that they did find classified material on that server. I'm sure they had to ask DumBama, if the emails they found were indeed classified or not.

Certainly you can show me where that stipulation is spelled out...? While also answering...

Are you doubting a Presidents absolute authority to declassify documents?
No, but if he didn't say it, it didn't happen.

Forum List

Back