Elton John to perform at White House: The concert, titled “A Night When Hope and History Rhyme,” will be hosted by A+E Networks & The History Channel

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Food and other necessities have skyrocketed in price, leaving Americans little money to spend on entertainment. But Biden gets performances from James Taylor & Elton John on the taxpayer dime - while scoffing at the idea that inflation hurts Americans

Food and other necessities have skyrocketed in price, leaving Americans little money to spend on entertainment. But Biden gets performances from James Taylor & Elton John on the taxpayer dime - while scoffing at the idea that inflation hurts Americans

No one gives a fuck.

One has nothing to do with the other. I`m a retiree on a fixed income but I still go places and spend money. You`re really desperate for something to whine about. Poor Poor Pitiful Me :icon_cry:

I can't wait to not watch it.

Forum List

Back