Someone went through a lot of trouble to orchestrate these demonstrations

First realize this: it is the right of the people to assemble peacefully and redress their grievances. That right is enshrined in our constitution.

Second: the someone who is responsible for these demonstrations is Donald J. Trump. His divisive rhetoric is responsible. His attitude toward women and other marginalized groups is responsible. His utter lack of respect for women and their capabilities is responsible. Had he taken the high road and honored his fellow Americans rather than further disparaging and marginalizing them would have prevented the justifiable fear many Americans have.

Millions of women voted for Trump. What Trump said about women didn't seem to deter them from voting for Trump. It's the same old Soros democrats gang that organized this march, and foolish emotional women got sucked in. The march had to do with just another effort by the losers to try in some way of trying to get rid of Trump. It ain't going to work. March all they want nothing ishis going to change. Trump will be president for the next 8 years so you will just have to learn to live with it and your loss. Trump? Yes.
And yet millions more did not vote for him. Wonder of wonders, all women do not think with one mind, act with one motive and agree with others because they are women! Not all women are 'foolish emotional' people. Such dismissive phrasing betrays someone who just does not get it.

He is rationalizing his participation, AS A 14 YEAR OLD in confiscating property of jews that were sent off to concentration camps. I wouldn't even go there BUT it takes a fucking idiot (which you've now conclusively proven yourself to be) to think that Soros, a jew, who in this video states that what was done to jews was evil is a nazi sympathizer.

He has no regrets...........hello????

No regrets in WHAT? He was 14 in 1945, what the fuck could he do?

If you are that fucking stupid to see why? You are beyond help....would you help kill your family because you felt you had no other choice just to save your own skin???? I bet you would.....but not me....not ever.
Nothing about collecting for confiscation belongings of jews taken away to concentration camps has anything to do with killing them. You are just a shameless liar.
You need a lesson in history. Soros betrayed Jewish families and exposed them to be sent to their deaths. His reward was not being sent there himself. Evil begets evil..
Sez the guy who posted a picture of a grown up NAZI who is well identified and claimed it was the 14-year-old Soros Is this claim as reliable as the image and claim you made earlier? Do you have a link, no matter how f...ed up to your latest lie?.

You are gullible idiot, in your image is a man named Oskar Groening

The moral guilt of Oskar Groening, the ‘Accountant of Auschwitz’

Thanks for taking you time to spread fake bullshit.

So??? You are saying that George Soros didn't assist the Nazis?????

WOW you actually don't even have enough fucking decency to understand why spreading blatant bullshit is not ok.

Total Trumpster.

Learn

Fuck off. You don't even have enough brains to reject spread of completely blatantly fabricated bullshit.

Soros didn't make a million people to come out and protest Trump. Trump did that, grow up and accept it.
LOL

Again, you could at least try to be consistent with your rhetoric. Prior to the inauguration, everything was Russias fault. Trump is just Pootans Puppet. Remember?

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

What the fuck? Did I claim Putin paid for Trumpsters to come out and vote? No, I always claimed that IGNORANCE did. Stop making bullshit up, there is no inconsistency.

What I blamed Russia was for stealing and publicizing emails, thereby systematically assaulting America. And yes, absolutely Trump is Putin's lapdog.

So??? You are saying that George Soros didn't assist the Nazis?????

WOW you actually don't even have enough fucking decency to understand why spreading blatant bullshit is not ok.

Total Trumpster.

Learn

Fuck off. You don't even have enough brains to reject spread of completely blatantly fabricated bullshit.

Soros didn't make a million people to come out and protest Trump. Trump did that, grow up and accept it.
LOL

Again, you could at least try to be consistent with your rhetoric. Prior to the inauguration, everything was Russias fault. Trump is just Pootans Puppet. Remember?

What the fuck? Did I claim Putin paid for Trumpsters to come out and vote? No, I always claimed that IGNORANCE did. Stop making bullshit up, there is no inconsistency.

What I blamed Russia was for stealing and publicizing emails, thereby systematically assaulting America. And yes, absolutely Trump is Putin's lapdog.
Why weren't any of the women in the March targeting Russia with their outrage?

What demonstrations? I saw nothing and heard of nothing, just some vague reports from the same people who said Hillary was winning the election in a landslide. Sounds like more fake news to me.
16265720_1238606569556002_6290466208243871283_n.jpg
I watched a news story on a woman who took her teenage daughters there in an old SUV and it took her two days driving. She felt it was important to teach her daughters about protecting American freedom and I bet they never let anyone grab their pu$$ies. Something I think Trump supporters have learned from their leader.
They will let men grab their pu$$ies, as you just stated, they are for making money, that is why you used dollar signs. Call it a Freudian slip. Yea, give them a chance at stardom in Hollywood with a the youngest, richest star directing his first movie and see what happens.

Total Trumpster.

Learn

LOL

Russia isn't calling women dogs, fat slobs, cows, nasty or disgusting. Trump is.

16266249_1323651111031492_6885521845449447488_n.jpg

The NY Times is boasting that George Soros funded the whole thing world wide through his foundations, to the tune of around 2.2 billion dollars..

The left wing rubes and dupes...are being paid for the most part and some are blindly following..
The SS would never let a Jew into their organization..

LOL

Russia isn't calling women dogs, fat slobs, cows, nasty or disgusting. Trump is.
As are a lot of other women using those names the women in the March.

I know you want to believe it's monolithic but it's not.

The NY Times is boasting that George Soros funded the whole thing world wide through his foundations, to the tune of around 2.2 billion dollars..

The left wing rubes and dupes...are being paid for the most part and some are blindly following..
You dont know much about history..

You dont know much about history..
The only Jew that could serve in the SS had a special honorary Aryan declaration from Hitler himself..So I was wrong a Jew not being in the SS
Since Soros was 9 in 1945, he would have not been old enough to join the SS, which had an age limitation of 17, being the youngest one could join..
Does that picture look like a 9 year old male?

Cultist, we understand.

Free people assembling out of their own free will is something you can't grasp. You're a cult slave, hence you can't imagine anyone else not being a cult slave.

Thus, we free people pity you. You will be a slave for the rest of your life, and we can't help you.

Now, stop whining. Free people work for freedom, and we won't stop just because you keep crying at us.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^ is your mind on drugs....just say NO. :nono:

Let's review.

There was tepid to average turnout for Donald Trump's inauguration. The Donald, using his political capital as Shriner's use candy on parade floats decided to attack the media for false reporting and photoshopping the documentary photographs. His press s secretary focused his briefing on attacking the media on the same premise his boss used.

Meanwhile, there was news to report. Executive orders, the bane of those who opposed President Obama, were signed and a new Secretary of Defense was confirmed. But the focus of the Trump communication team was an attempt to tell lies and confuse true facts by providing their own "facts".

This president cannot abide criticism. This president is not only thin skinned, but willing to swing at every pitch, punch down rather than punch up, and is full of an ignoble characteristic, namely retribution at any cost.

There was also a massive demonstration in Washington, as well as a score of cities world wide. The focus of the Trump supporters has been 1) who's paying for them 2) why didn't the protesters focus on Russia 3) these 'emotional' women are raising hell and causing violence.

No Trump supporter on this thread seems to understand what motivated the demonstrations. They either ignore or excuse the words of Donald Trump. As they do not understand the motivation of their concerned fellow American citizens, they show a willingness to excuse and ignore the problem. That means many more protests, many more demonstrations and many more concerned American citizen must take to the streets until their concerns are at least understood and at best rectified by Trump and his minions.

To bad this kind of organization, effort, support never was used to actually get anything good done here or around the world. Where was this effort to stop radicalized propaganda, the same kind of propaganda used to create these demonstrations?
Where was this effort to stop terrorism, the same kind of terrorism used to threaten celebrities, politicians, and instigate these destablizing events while causing riots yesterday?

Where was this effort to stop poisoning our kids with drugs, I thought woman cared for their children's health and welfare and security?
Where was this effort to end violence in Chicago?
Where was this effort to support our servicemen and our protective police?

Where was this effort to get Hillary to pay for her revealed crimes, or to support
investigating the many whistleblowers who mysteriously died?

Where was the effort to protest the UN, the effort to protest the Iran deal, the protest to investigate what favors were offered the many countries for the money the Clinton's received?
Where's the support for charities exploited for Clinton gains, or woman, hispanic and black communities that were manipulated played like 8n these protests?

Wherecs the protest in front of the FCC regarding abuse of broadcasting propaganda?
Protest against the coupe and acts of treason?
Protest against Google and others abusing rights to privacy and those scary app permissions on your phone that even permits them to track your speed and know your calendar plans, places you are at and can allow the Clintons of this world to Abuse you in any way shape or form like they did using the IRS against their opponents? Where's your effort to stop that kind of total violation?

Where is Your effort regarding most all the brokers, phone companies, retailers, and even IRS, where your personal info was stolen, not a peep from these organizers why?

Where is your time and energy giving your extra blankets to the frozen homeless up there at your marches?
How about Michael Moore put aside 1/3 his daily calorie intake to feed a village?
His comments contradict earlier interviews therefore his recent protest is to garnish popularity and support for his future projects and films.=money to him.
Where was he protesting letting Hillary off the hook or the other politicians so scared the gig is up that they are more likely the orchestrators that so love to hate. Shuman you aren't fooling
anyone.
YOUR MOBSTER TACTICS ARE BEING THREATENED and that scares you people into further deeper corruption, destablizing our govt for sake of your clear cut coupe.
If you hate democracy, & law and order then go to those countries you claimed to flee to...oh that's right they have imigration laws.. Go FIGURE!
Ooooh, super good.

Now, give us an update on Trump's 70 plus lawsuits and his criminal investigations.

I would rather remind you and others that these organized by social media events are cloaked begind fake profiles of people and entities you have no idea are involved in instigating destabilizing our country =
Foreign entities by proxy playing with us.
Example just as I suspected I am told
that the Organizer For DC Women’s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas.
How many foreign entities or terrorist organizations instigated, manipulated, called out, helped organize protests here and around the Globe and for what true purpose.
How would you know right?
That should scare you and wake you up, 'cause sometimes you think you are doing your will, but you are often times being toyed with and manipulated like puppets for someone elses. Not everyone is who they seem in the real world and it's only 100 times worse in the virtual world which is the tool of choice for these entities who don't have our best interest and in some cases are at war with us openly and by proxy.

Let's review.

There was tepid to average turnout for Donald Trump's inauguration. The Donald, using his political capital as Shriner's use candy on parade floats decided to attack the media for false reporting and photoshopping the documentary photographs. His press s secretary focused his briefing on attacking the media on the same premise his boss used.

Meanwhile, there was news to report. Executive orders, the bane of those who opposed President Obama, were signed and a new Secretary of Defense was confirmed. But the focus of the Trump communication team was an attempt to tell lies and confuse true facts by providing their own "facts".

This president cannot abide criticism. This president is not only thin skinned, but willing to swing at every pitch, punch down rather than punch up, and is full of an ignoble characteristic, namely retribution at any cost.

There was also a massive demonstration in Washington, as well as a score of cities world wide. The focus of the Trump supporters has been 1) who's paying for them 2) why didn't the protesters focus on Russia 3) these 'emotional' women are raising hell and causing violence.

No Trump supporter on this thread seems to understand what motivated the demonstrations. They either ignore or excuse the words of Donald Trump. As they do not understand the motivation of their concerned fellow American citizens, they show a willingness to excuse and ignore the problem. That means many more protests, many more demonstrations and many more concerned American citizen must take to the streets until their concerns are at least understood and at best rectified by Trump and his minions.

Fact check reality check:
Couldn't read what you said after the giant lie about the press conference, and manipulation by media is a giant concern and you proved why by lying to protect it.
The press conference referred to deceptive practices (which you did in your post).
The press conference mainly stated about
the claim a certain statue was removed, and when caught about the lie they made another smug lying excuse for the purposeful hate baiting they tried to cause. They were being divisive to start race issues, that is no better then yelling fire in a crowded theater. Now you protect this propaganda by adding your propaganda lying about the oress conference. Your love for destabilization is appauling, but to be done merely over your affiliation pride over stability and success of country is plain unpatriotic and down right treasonous in nature.
Your next candidate 4 years from now should be Ben Richard Arnold.

Forum List

Back