So much love from the republican's after Obama was elected in 2008, 2012

Those are Women Protesting Obama! And no proof which party they belong to. And lets not forget, woman are not republicans, we are the party of chauvinists and misogynists.

Last edited:
Sure weren't outperformed by this bunch, were they?

You can find idiots on both sides. Difference is there are FAR MORE on the left, or isn't that obvious enough?

For those who have Selective Short Term Memory Loss....

A Look Back At How Republicans Protested When Barack Obama Was Elected In 2008 & Re-elected In 2012!

You need to stop hanging out in San Francisco, bad influence on you. Don't go further than Cupertino...

demsc-620x622.jpg

A Look Back At How Republicans Protested When Barack Obama Was Elected In 2008 & Re-elected In 2012!

You forgot to show footage of the Republicans smashing windows of innocent businesses in DC.

I don't recall Republicans rioting, promoting lawlessness and police murders, destroying public and private property at taxpayer expense, sad how Democrats make a habit of it don't you think?

I don't recall Republicans rioting, promoting lawlessness and police murders, destroying public and private property at taxpayer expense, sad how Democrats make a habit of it.

I don't recall Democats doing that.

Please don't pretend that Black Bloc Anarchists are liberals. That's very dishonest.

Of course, our nutty mainstream conservative media did the same thing, constantly calling the anarchists "protestors". It was especially funny to see 200 media people standing around filming a burning garbage can. They just so very badly wanted their "violent liberals" narrative. Meanwhile, the DC police called it "ho hum".

Done unto "president" Obama was that which was previously done by the liberal left to President Bush. What they taught was well learned and well practiced.

You assholes started it and got it handed back to you for eight long years. Sure you'll do the same only this time with violence tossed in. What's your plan for 2020? Live fire civil war? Shit, what else do you have left? Oh, wait, you voluntarily surrendered your guns to demonstrate your sincerity?

Fat chance.

I don't recall Republicans rioting, promoting lawlessness and police murders, destroying public and private property at taxpayer expense, sad how Democrats make a habit of it.

I don't recall Democats doing that.

Please don't pretend that Black Bloc Anarchists are liberals. That's very dishonest.

Of course, our nutty mainstream conservative media did the same thing, constantly calling the anarchists "protestors". It was especially funny to see 200 media people standing around filming a burning garbage can. They just so very badly wanted their "violent liberals" narrative. Meanwhile, the DC police called it "ho hum".

Of course you don't, you're stuck in denial and gullibility... you probably don't recall BLM meeting with Obama, Hillary and most every prominent Democrat leadership members as well.

Yeah, remember when the Republicans were smashing windows and setting cars on fire?

Neither do I.....

Of course you don't, you're stuck in denial and gullibility... you probably don't recall BLM meeting with Obama, Hillary and most every prominent Democrat leadership members as well.

Oh, we're back to the 'Blame democrats for violence that wasn't even caused by BLM" crap. You all are, just flat out making cap up about Democrats.

Tell us, when did the Democrats say "burn a car"? You mean they did no such thing, and you're just lying? How about that.

Meanwhile, every Democrat knows not to put a liberal bumpersticker on their car, being that vandalism is guaranteed. You're part of a very violent and destructive bunch.

You use Diego G. Diaz/ Snopes as a link of credibility and expect to be taken seriously...:lmao:

Oh lord. We've got yet another "IT'S FAKE NEWS" brainwashed Trump-cultist.

If you show a Scientologist facts that show how they're full of shit, they'll have a meltdown about how that it's all faked, and it's an evil plot to destroy the good people of their cult.

Trump cultists now all act the same way. In their little cultist minds, any facts that contradict their kook cult worldview are "fake", by definition. They are literally no longer tethered to this reality. They live in their own special post-truth reality, where facts are what TheParty says they are.

Oh, we're back to the 'Blame democrats for violence that wasn't even caused by BLM" crap. You all are, just flat out making cap up about Democrats.

Tell us, when did the Democrats say "burn a car"? You mean they did no such thing, and you're just lying? How about that.

Meanwhile, every Democrat knows not to put a liberal bumpersticker on their car, being that vandalism is guaranteed. You're part of a very violent and destructive bunch.

Okay, so you support BLM.. and...

You use Diego G. Diaz/ Snopes as a link of credibility and expect to be taken seriously...:lmao:

Oh lord. We've got yet another "IT'S FAKE NEWS" brainwashed Trump-cultist.

If you show a Scientologist facts that show how they're full of shit, they'll have a meltdown about how that it's all faked, and it's an evil plot to destroy the good people of their cult.

Trump cultists now all act the same way. In their little cultist minds, any facts that contradict their kook cult worldview are "fake", by definition. They are literally no longer tethered to this reality. They live in their own special post-truth reality, where facts are what TheParty says they are.

:laugh: .. love the hysteria, sorry you broke under such little heat though... oh well.

You need to stop hanging out in San Francisco, bad influence on you. Don't go further than Cupertino...

lol...I got so mad because my cousin was sticking with my sister on what christian good people the republicans are...OMG...and then she put this on her page at me..lol...

But then I have to remember , she told me that she never pays attention to the politics and just votes no matter what for her party....lol...

november-9-IG-01.jpg

Forum List

Back