Poll: 43% of Gen Z'ers polled said they support Hamas

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Pretty damn sad.
I could understand it, if it was specifically about the Palestinian people themselves, but this is Hamas, a fucking terrorist group!
This then apparently means these blithering idiots were in favor of the atrocities committed by Hamas on Oct 7th and the days since! This shows a growing danger with Islamists and their propaganda machinery all around the world.

Members of Generation Z show growing support for Hamas amid its war with Israel, a poll has found.

Earlier this month, a Harvard CAPS-Harris survey asked respondents about the conflict in the Gaza Strip between Hamas militants and the Israel Defense Forces. The poll asked respondents whom they support more in the war and found that members of the Gen Z age bracket, aged between 18 and 24, express increasing support for Hamas. According to the poll's results, 43 percent of those in this age bracket said they support Hamas, compared with 57 percent of respondents backing Israel.

Pretty damn sad.
I could understand it, if it was specifically about the Palestinian people themselves, but this is Hamas, a fucking terrorist group!
This then apparently means these blithering idiots were in favor of the atrocities committed by Hamas on Oct 7th and the days since! This shows a growing danger with Islamists and their propaganda machinery all around the world.

Members of Generation Z show growing support for Hamas amid its war with Israel, a poll has found.

You can't even get the Left to condemn the murder and rape of women and children, or them being murdered

They don't even care some were American citizens.

Leftists think they all deserved it.

Gen Z doesn't even understand basics .. like how government works, politics or economics. This leads me to believe they don't even know what Hamas is ... to them .. it's just some super hot topic gaining steam across the United States as anti-Israel, large group protests (sometimes violent) continue to fester.

I bet they know the top 5 songs and current sports statistics though ...

Pretty damn sad.

43% of them don't know what Hamas is or where Gaza is. :iagree:

Pretty damn sad.

That's less than the developed countries overall.

Israel has only themselves to blame here. The world was behind them right after the attacks, but now that they are using them for an excuse to murder civilians nobody supports them anymore.

The mightiest Terrorist nation , US , does not like others using their tactics .

A bankrupt Banana republic with 749 terrorist bases fronted as Diplomatic or Advisory .

People hate the deceit .

That's less than the developed countries overall.

Israel has only themselves to blame here. The world was behind them right after the attacks, but now that they are using them for an excuse to murder civilians nobody supports them anymore.

So you believe Israel is purposely targeting civilians?

Pretty damn sad.

This is the true legacy of Obama, Clinton, Biden, and the DemoKKKrats.

Pretty damn sad.

Are they really supporting HAMAS or are they supporting the people being killed or starved?
Don't support HAMAS or the NETANYAHU government. Both need new leaders.

Forum List

Back