White House Has Changed Biden Transcripts 148 Times in Past 4 Months

Pedo Joe is a vegetable
Every Republican accusation is a confession. That rule is 100% infallible.

If someone keeps whimpering "Biden is a pedo", you know that person is on a police watchlist.

I've never seen a time where that didn't seem to be the case.

Not all Trump cultists are scary deviant pervs, but many are.

If someone keeps whimpering "Biden is a pedo", you know that person is on a police watchlist.

Truinnerashuvaduprezure!

My favorite today was Joe saying an American being held hostage in Gaza was there on stage with him.

I wonder how it compares to other presidents, the last administration had a habit of correcting the record quietly also

Truinnerashuvaduprezure!

Through 118 statements, speeches and chats with reporters spanning from Jan. 1 to April 24, the White House has officially updated its transcript with corrections to what the president said out loud at least 148 times.

The question everyone is asking:
Did the corrections make any more sense?
They probably removed all the teleprompter prompts so he would stop saying, "[Pause]" or "[Next Line]"

Imagine trying to translate the jibberish that comes out of that stammering shit clown's mouth. :laughing0301:

Maybe someday we'll get an answer to this:

biden stuttering need expert.jpg

So you claim saying someone is a pedo means you are a pedo..............and then you call "Trump cultists" pervs...................

Hmmmmmm.....

Truinnerashuvaduprezure!

Through 118 statements, speeches and chats with reporters spanning from Jan. 1 to April 24, the White House has officially updated its transcript with corrections to what the president said out loud at least 148 times.

The question everyone is asking:
Did the corrections make any more sense?

It's typical commie revisionist history. I wonder which AI companies they'll hire to alter the videos?

So you claim saying someone is a pedo means you are a pedo
Nah. Making fake claims means it.

Like your side does.

You do it to deflect attention away from your own side's pedo proclivities.

What, you think it's not obvious?

Do you even wqonder why small animals and children recoil from you? That's why. They can tell.

Most of those arrested for such things are on the right. The right approves of it.

Nah. Making fake claims means it.

Like your side does.

You do it to deflect attention away from your own side's pedo proclivities.

What, you think it's not obvious?

Do you even wqonder why small animals and children recoil from you? That's why. They can tell.

Most of those arrested for such things are on the right. The right approves of it.
Obviously MAGA

IMG_1351.jpeg

Forum List

Back