Nikki Haley: "I will vote for Donald Trump."

Do you think this administration will devolve into sprawling criminal investigations and indictments for everyone around Biden? :dunno: :lmao:
At no time in his four years of office did Trump EVER use his power, influence, or weaponize any department/agency of the United States to go after a political opponent or exact any kind of vengeance or attack on anybody. Obama can't say that. Biden can't say that. I have no reason to believe Trump is any more vindictive now than he was before.

Last edited:
That never happened, bit it sounds like you've got some homies/kids in the can for smoking weed. Thanks, Kamala! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
Right. Just like MAGAts never stormed the Capital chanting "hang Mike Pence" The cosplay has got you as deep as any herorin addiction. :laugh:

At no time in his four years of office did Trump EVER use his power, influence, or weaponize any department/agency of the United States to go after a political opponent or exact any kind of vengeance or attack on anybody. Obama can' say that. Biden can't say that. I have no reason to believe Trump is any more vindictive now than he was before.
Uh huh. In MAGAt fantasy world Trump getting indicted for crimes in multiple jurisdictions both federal and local is a sign of how magnanimous Trump is and how corrupt Joe Biden is.....

You folks are lost to that sauce boy!

:lmao:

Right. Just like MAGAts never stormed the Capital chanting "hang Mike Pence" The cosplay has got you as deep as any herorin addiction. :laugh:

Yeah that never happened.

What did happen is you voted for a guy who said if you don't support him, then "you ain't black". Just like the little house bitch he (and I) know you are. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Uh huh. In MAGAt fantasy world Trump getting indicted for crimes in multiple jurisdictions both federal and local is a sign of how magnanimous Trump is and how corrupt Joe Biden is.....

You folks are lost to that sauce boy!

At least I don't bait people as you just did for an excuse to spew TDS hatred and nonsense. Do have a pleasant day.

Yeah that never happened.
:itsok:

What did happen is you voted for a guy who said if you don't support him, then "you ain't black". Just like the little house bitch he (and I) know you are. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
I know get that you frail whites are confused about how we don't let words trigger us but softness is simply a part of your soft white nature.

At least I don't bait people as you just did for an excuse to spew TDS hatred and nonsense. Do have a pleasant day.
You enjoy that cry in the corner. I tried to engage you in your claim that being VP would be good for Haley's political career but once I brought up facts you seemed to pussy out of that conversation.

You enjoy that cry in the corner. I tried to engage you in your claim that being VP would be good for Haley's political career but once I brought up facts you seemed to pussy out of that conversation.

NO one care's about Haley's political career.

We care about keeping racist, violent anti-semites like you away from power (and from our kids). It's working.

NO one care's about Haley's political career.
Well Foxfyre was trying to pretend to care until I shit on their argument and they banished themselves to the corner. :dunno: :lmao:
We care about keeping racist, violent anti-semites like you away from power (and from our kids). It's working.
And you plan on doing that by telling me how much words hurt you? :dunno: :laugh:

Well Foxfyre was trying to pretend to care until I shit on their argument and they banished themselves to the corner. :dunno: :lmao:

And you plan on doing that by telling me how much words hurt you? :dunno: :laugh:

LOL

1716483118049.png

We can't count on planned parenthood and gang violence to keep them all off of the street.
We can count on you cuckolded whites and your cuckolded culture to pretend that you're not racist though and as long as you feel compelled to pretend you're a willing participant of your own cuckolding.

Not only is Curried Goat apparently incapable of making a reasoned argument about much of anything, he/she has to deliberately misstate what somebody else posts in order to attack it with something really TDS inspired and dumb all while claiming to have 'destroyed' his/her opponents argument. :)

Last edited:
Not only is Curried Goat incapable of making a reasoned argument about much of anything, he/she has to deliberately misstate what somebody else posts in order to attack it with something really TDS inspired and dumb all while claiming to have 'destroyed' his/her opponents argument. :)
Is that why you're so afraid to address my counter argument to your claims of how beneficial being Trump's VP would be to Haleys career? Do you know what a rational argument is? :dunno: It's supported by facts. So how is the political career of his last VP or you know anyone from his previous administration going? The ones not caught up on criminal charges obviously.... :dunno: :lmao:

Forum List

Back