So why does a woman have a "choice" to kill but I won't have a choice regarding a mask?

I'm not infecting anyone liar, I stay 6 feet away from them. Remember that part of the plan, liar? Wear a mask OR stay 6 feet away.

Yea yea, Trump thought that too...and then he was spewing covid as he was running his mouth about Biden's mask wearing and surely getting a number of people sick, including possibly Chris Christy who spent a week in an Intensive Care Unit after prepping Trump for the debates.
You filth don't know what anyone thought. Fact is the so called experts say to social distance OR wear a mask, no matter what you lying scum claim.

Dummy, Trump neither distanced, nor wore masks. Thats not what "someone thought" it was how Trump's White House operated.

wearing a mask is to protect the people around you & they wear a mask to protect you.

a mask is 75% effective, so if everyone assumed they are contagious & wears a mask, the number of cases will go down dramatically.

Who protects the unborn baby?
And you're not aborting 9 month fetuses and even newborns who do feel pain.
USA Today “Factcheck” Falsely Claims Abortions Aren’t ...
...abortion legal up to birth - Bing

10 States Now Allow Killing Babies Up to Birth in ...
...abortion legal up to birth - Bing

"In January 2019, Governor Ralph Northam and Democratic Virginia Delegate Kathy Tran introduced HB2491, known as The Repeal Act, which would repeal restrictions on third trimester abortions all the way up to 40 weeks. This includes killing the child during or after delivery. "

Such an insidious lie. Infanticide has been a federal crime since 2002

But that what the Banana Republican will be famous for.

I'm not infecting anyone liar, I stay 6 feet away from them. Remember that part of the plan, liar? Wear a mask OR stay 6 feet away.

Yea yea, Trump thought that too...and then he was spewing covid as he was running his mouth about Biden's mask wearing and surely getting a number of people sick, including possibly Chris Christy who spent a week in an Intensive Care Unit after prepping Trump for the debates.
You filth don't know what anyone thought. Fact is the so called experts say to social distance OR wear a mask, no matter what you lying scum claim.

Dummy, Trump neither distanced, nor wore masks. Thats not what "someone thought" it was how Trump's White House operated.
Listen shit stain, I never mentioned Trump but you shills cannot NOT mention him no matter what. Also, SS, I never said anything about what someone thought. I said, SS, that the so called experts say to social distance OR wear a mask. The coward Texas governor said the same thing in his edict that will cost him the next election.

The separation from reality required to equate forcing people into having children they don't want and covering up their face in public during a pandemic is off charts.
Leftist scum has never heard of "responsibility".

Oh yes, tell us all about reponsibility while you rant and rave about how your freedom to infect others with possibly deadly infection is impinged on.

Deadly infection....?

I think he was talking about Covid-19.

If they still could, 225,000 people would tell you that you are dead wrong.

But hey, maybe you'll listen to your Dear Leader, when he is not putting on a show at one of his super-spreading rallies:

images

So 225,000 people most of whom have lived a full life would say to the 702,000

You are confused at to what people, as in actual PERSONS, means.

The logic of the reasoning is nuts:

People are allowed to have abortion, so I shouldn't have to wear a mask during a pandemic!!!

You want to have 10000th thread about abortion? Ok, go do that instead.

Last edited:

Listen shit stain, I never mentioned Trump but you shills cannot NOT mention him no matter what. Also, SS, I never said anything about what someone thought. I said, SS, that the so called experts say to social distance OR wear a mask. The coward Texas governor said the same thing in his edict that will cost him the next election.
Yep, Abbott is FUCKING gone. He will get primaried like a motherfucker. I just hope it's Martin Holsome. We can actually have the first Black Texas governor without him be a Dem shill.

It's just another troll false equivalency thread. Myth knows that th e14th defines personhood at birth, and she knows that anyone getting an abortion doesn't give anyone a disease, but someone her not wearing a fucking mask will be more likely to transmit a disease than someone wearing a mask.

It's just another troll false equivalency thread. Myth knows that th e14th defines personhood at birth, and she knows that anyone getting an abortion doesn't give anyone a disease, but someone her not wearing a fucking mask will be more likely to transmit a disease than someone wearing a mask.
But, my body, my choice, is NOT a false equivalency.

Tell it to the random maskless guy coughing in your face.

Nobody was stupid enough to cough in my face (or your face before). Why would they start now.

Nobody was stupid enough to cough in my face (or your face before). Why would they start now.

The point is that when infectious people don't wear masks they infect YOU and you can't hold them responsible.

My body, my choice, your body, my choice too?

The point is that when infectious people don't wear masks they infect YOU and you can't hold them responsible.

My body, my choice, your body, my choice too?

Oh, I get the argument around the mask.

It may or may not be useful, but why take a chance.

The problem is, as always, that it isn't just about the mask.

Same thing about abortion.

Why the fuck does the state pay for them.

Dumbass 17 year old kids would get a little less horny if they saw their friends shelling out 20 grand because they knocked up a girlfriend.

Like buying a nice car and still riding a bike.

You can't have it both ways.

Either my body my choice applies or it does not.

My body my choice on abortion means that the person inside a woman has no right to control the woman's actions, regardless of the consequences for the unborn.

My body my choice when it comes to masks means anybody around me has no say in what I do with my body, regardless.

My body my choice on abortion means that the person inside a woman has no right to control the woman's actions, regardless of the consequences for the unborn.

My body my choice when it comes to masks means anybody around me has no say in what I do with my body, regardless.
Good point. Is the baby in the womb a person? If so don't they have a right to a choice to live? Pretty simple. If you are alive you have a choice.

There is NO PERSON inside the woman is the obvious objection from the pro-choice position. You didn't know that?

Look you guys want to have a debate about abortion? Ok go make 100000th thread about that. Hinging your mask wearing on it is silly.

'Abortion is a 'right' / a woman's choice.''

'YOUR tax dollars NOT being used to fund abortions I not YOUR decision / right.'

'YOU have no say in whether to close your business or not, to stay open while exercising social distancing, mask-wearing, cleaning / disinfecting is NOY YOUR decision to make.'

'To be allowed to go to church to exercise your religious freedom is NOT YOUR call/decision.'

'The number of people allowed to attend church at one time is NOT your call / decision.'

'To be allowed to SING or not if you are allowed to go back to church is NOT YOUR call / decision.'

'If you make the decision to go outside you are KILLING people so you are not allowed to make that decision.'

'You can wear a 'BLM' shirt/hat to work, but you can't war a 'MAGA' hat / shirt /sticker, etc...'

'Your child will be expelled from school / kicked out of class if there is a 'MAGA" anything visible in the background.'

'A teacher can say anti-Trump things and your child can not object /disagree or they will be booted from the class.'

'Your child is not allowed to have any toy that looks like a gun / a BB-gun, etc... in the background, in their own home during virtual classes.'

'BLM'...but White / Blue / Asian / All lives do NOT matter / is not tolerated / is 'racist and offensive'.

'BLM'....just not ALL of them. Black Trump supporter lies don't matter.....Black police lives do not matter...and don't ever mention 'Black-on-Black' murder rates....'

-

Forum List

Back