So why does a woman have a "choice" to kill but I won't have a choice regarding a mask?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
So I just heard Dr. Fauci recommend a national law that we all should wear masks because it would save thousands of lives....hmmm...
So I don't have a choice it appears.
National law forcing me to wear a mask.
OK... the reporters lament that if WE all wore masks according to a national law we could save 200,000 lives!
Hmmm... Choice.
I won't a choice of wearing a mask or not.
If I don't wear a mask I'm breaking a law.
SO folks... in the USA so far in 2020, 702,510 lives were taken because of choice.
I don't think there is need... 230,000 deaths, 90% or more people over age 65
VS 702,511 in one year potential presidents, inventors, future tax payers, musicians, etc. DEAD.
www.numberofabortions.com

I would like to have a choice!

So I just heard Dr. Fauci recommend a national law that we all should wear masks because it would save thousands of lives....hmmm...
OK... the reporters lament that if WE all wore masks according to a national law we could save 200,000 lives!
Hmmm... Choice.
SO folks... in the USA so far in 2020, 702,510 lives were taken because of choice.
VS 702,511 in one year potential presidents, inventors, future tax payers, musicians, etc. DEAD.

Because you're not infecting 1 month old fetuses that don't feel pain.

wearing a mask is to protect the people around you & they wear a mask to protect you.

a mask is 75% effective, so if everyone assumed they are contagious & wears a mask, the number of cases will go down dramatically.

Hmmm... Choice.

Butcher.

The separation from reality required to equate forcing people into having children they don't want and covering up their face in public during a pandemic is off charts.
Leftist scum has never heard of "responsibility".

Oh yes, tell us all about reponsibility while you rant and rave about how your freedom to infect others with possibly deadly infection is impinged on.

wearing a mask is to protect the people around you & they wear a mask to protect you.

a mask is 75% effective, so if everyone assumed they are contagious & wears a mask, the number of cases will go down dramatically.

Actually, everyone will still eventually get infected. It will just take a lot longer if everyone wears masks.

Its called "flattening the curve" so the health system doesn't get overwhelmed. Has nothing to do with saving lives or preventing illness.

BTW, those areas with Draconian style mask laws have just as many case as those areas with more freedom.

Actually, everyone will still eventually get infected. It will just take a lot longer if everyone wears masks.

Its called "flattening the curve" so the health system doesn't get overwhelmed. Has nothing to do with saving lives or preventing illness.

BTW, those areas with Draconian style mask laws have just as many case as those areas with more freedom.

it's meant to slow down the spread & not overwhelm the system, but also to mitigate while waiting for a vaccine.

it has EVERYTHING to do with saving lives & uh ... you are completely wrong about the mask vs no mask mandates. all the states that don't have a mask mandate & are fully open have the highest case rates.

Covid in the U.S.: Latest Map and Case Count

The separation from reality required to equate forcing people into having children they don't want and covering up their face in public during a pandemic is off charts.

Oh yes, tell us all about reponsibility while you rant and rave about how your freedom to infect others with possibly deadly infection is impinged on.
I'm not infecting anyone liar, I stay 6 feet away from them. Remember that part of the plan, liar? Wear a mask OR stay 6 feet away.

Hmmm... Choice.

And you're not aborting 9 month fetuses and even newborns who do feel pain.

Deadly infection....?

I think he was talking about Covid-19.

it's meant to slow down the spread & not overwhelm the system, but also to mitigate while waiting for a vaccine.

it has EVERYTHING to do with saving lives & uh ... you are completely wrong about the mask vs no mask mandates. all the states that don't have a mask mandate & are fully open have the highest case rates.

Covid in the U.S.: Latest Map and Case Count
Do you have a study to back up your shit you are throwing against the wall? No? thought so.

Forum List

Back