So why does a woman have a "choice" to kill but I won't have a choice regarding a mask?

wearing a mask is to protect the people around you & they wear a mask to protect you.

a mask is 75% effective, so if everyone assumed they are contagious & wears a mask, the number of cases will go down dramatically.

Who protects the unborn baby?

they aren't all 'babies' in fact the vast majority of abortions are within the first trimester.

The separation from reality required to equate forcing people into having children they don't want and covering up their face in public during a pandemic is off charts.
The OP is living proof that common sense isn’t so common
1603660560726.png

Your hero.

wearing a mask is to protect the people around you & they wear a mask to protect you.

a mask is 75% effective, so if everyone assumed they are contagious & wears a mask, the number of cases will go down dramatically.

& any asshole who refuses to mask up doesn't give a damn about any pregnant woman they could be infecting who will pass that disease off to their baby.

Actually, everyone will still eventually get infected. It will just take a lot longer if everyone wears masks.

Its called "flattening the curve" so the health system doesn't get overwhelmed. Has nothing to do with saving lives or preventing illness.

BTW, those areas with Draconian style mask laws have just as many case as those areas with more freedom.

it's meant to slow down the spread & not overwhelm the system, but also to mitigate while waiting for a vaccine.

it has EVERYTHING to do with saving lives & uh ... you are completely wrong about the mask vs no mask mandates. all the states that don't have a mask mandate & are fully open have the highest case rates.

Covid in the U.S.: Latest Map and Case Count

"Case rates" are a bullshit number. They are a reflection of more testing, as they report confirmed cases.

Those who are never tested are never a "case". Little Barron Trump was a case, but barely sick. Would not have been tested if he didn't live in the WH.

it has EVERYTHING to do with saving lives & uh ... you are completely wrong about the mask vs no mask mandates.
It has EVERYTHING to do with the Mail in Vote, DNC power, and destroying small businesses for the globalist......and a cloth mask doesn't protect you from shit.

There fixed it for you.

You're an idiot if you honestly believe that nonsense..

i believe the scientists whose life work is studying infectious diseases.

you believe a snake oil salesman.

Oh yes, tell us all about reponsibility while you rant and rave about how your freedom to infect others with possibly deadly infection is impinged on.
So, masks don't work? If you have yours on, what's the problem? Either they work or they don't.

& any asshole who refuses to mask up doesn't give a damn about any pregant woman they could be infecting who will pass that disease off to their baby.

If libs cared about pregnant broads becoming infected, they would have locked down the nation's Abortion Mills on the first day. Most of the customers there are pregnant, except for the ones who are merely convinced by unethical abortionists that they are, so they can be sold on an abortion they don't need.

i believe the scientists whose life work is studying infectious diseases.
Like the ones who said not to panic in the beginning.......don't where masks to MILLIONS ARE GOING TO DIE..........to shitty test kits off the line........to not giving out proper instructions to the labs causing high error rates on DNA for improper testing.........causing mass POSITIVES...........

Those guys..............why aren't they FIRED yet FOR GETTING MOST OF IT WRONG.

Kinda like the Weather guys.

it has EVERYTHING to do with saving lives & uh ... you are completely wrong about the mask vs no mask mandates.
It has EVERYTHING to do with the Mail in Vote, DNC power, and destroying small businesses for the globalist......and a cloth mask doesn't protect you from shit.

There fixed it for you.

^^^

View attachment 406636

there, fixed it for you.
Well you did a good job..........that actually made sense.......now go back to your WOKENESS SOCIAL WARRIOR BS.

BTW..........Your BO stinks.........get a dang shower for Christs sake.

& any asshole who refuses to mask up doesn't give a damn about any pregnant woman they could be infecting who will pass that disease off to their baby.

No sure what that has to do with my question but feel free to start another thread on that honey.

And you're not aborting 9 month fetuses and even newborns who do feel pain.
USA Today “Factcheck” Falsely Claims Abortions Aren’t ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=abort...c=4-20&cvid=cfcd2c043f764530ba41b152f45b574e#

10 States Now Allow Killing Babies Up to Birth in ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=abort...c=4-20&cvid=cfcd2c043f764530ba41b152f45b574e#

& any asshole who refuses to mask up doesn't give a damn about any pregant woman they could be infecting who will pass that disease off to their baby.

If libs cared about pregnant broads becoming infected, they would have locked down the nation's Abortion Mills on the first day. Most of the customers there are pregnant, except for the ones who are merely convinced by unethical abortionists that they are, so they can be sold on an abortion they don't need.

silly you .... you think liberal women are the only ones that have abortions.

that's cute. but seems they do care when that choice is to carry full term & try to help get that post born life on a good trajectory with food, housing, medical care, & education ... unlike so called 'compassionate CONservatives'.

No sure what that has to do with my question but feel free to start another thread on that honey.

^^^

5e2ee2412a0f8544509386.gif

that's why donny loves you long time.

So I just heard Dr. Fauci recommend a national law that we all should wear masks because it would save thousands of lives....hmmm...
So I don't have a choice it appears.
National law forcing me to wear a mask.
OK... the reporters lament that if WE all wore masks according to a national law we could save 200,000 lives!
Hmmm... Choice.
I won't a choice of wearing a mask or not.
If I don't wear a mask I'm breaking a law.
SO folks... in the USA so far in 2020, 702,510 lives were taken because of choice.
I don't think there is need... 230,000 deaths, 90% or more people over age 65
VS 702,511 in one year potential presidents, inventors, future tax payers, musicians, etc. DEAD.
www.numberofabortions.com

I would like to have a choice!
Merely because under Capitalism, we can simply account for your right wing hypocrisy in the market friendly manner of Capital, whenever you all complain about the Taxes required for the cost of social services. It really is that simple under Capitalism, right wingers.

Forum List

Back