So why does a woman have a "choice" to kill but I won't have a choice regarding a mask?

The separation from reality required to equate forcing people into having children they don't want and covering up their face in public during a pandemic is off charts.
Leftist scum has never heard of "responsibility".

Oh yes, tell us all about reponsibility while you rant and rave about how your freedom to infect others with possibly deadly infection is impinged on.

Difference is not wearing a mask may or may not result in someone being infected....abortion ALWAYS results in the death of a human life.

I'm not infecting anyone liar, I stay 6 feet away from them. Remember that part of the plan, liar? Wear a mask OR stay 6 feet away.

Yea yea, Trump thought that too...and then he was spewing covid as he was running his mouth about Biden's mask wearing and surely getting a number of people sick, including possibly Chris Christy who spent a week in an Intensive Care Unit after prepping Trump for the debates.

I'm not infecting anyone liar, I stay 6 feet away from them. Remember that part of the plan, liar? Wear a mask OR stay 6 feet away.

Yea yea, Trump thought that too...and then he was spewing covid as he was running his mouth about Biden's mask wearing and surely getting a number of people sick, including possibly Chris Christy who spent a week in an Intensive Care Unit after prepping Trump for the debates.
Every time I hear Biden say "science" I think of this picture of him coughing in his hand (wrong) after moving his mask (wrong). So stupid.
Science!!!
Bidencoughinhand.png

The separation from reality required to equate forcing people into having children they don't want and covering up their face in public during a pandemic is off charts.

Oh yes, tell us all about reponsibility while you rant and rave about how your freedom to infect others with possibly deadly infection is impinged on.

Deadly infection....?

I think he was talking about Covid-19.

If they still could, 225,000 people would tell you that you are dead wrong.

But hey, maybe you'll listen to your Dear Leader, when he is not putting on a show at one of his super-spreading rallies:

images

Last edited:

Deadly infection....?

Yes, I've heard this fairy tale before.

Deadly infection....?

Newflash: thats the official death count, it suppported by separate excess death statistics and is not in any serious refute.

Not even your Dear Leader is not crazy enough to try to deny it, but you? Well you are just nutty enough to belive whatever the fuck you want to.

So I just heard Dr. Fauci recommend a national law that we all should wear masks because it would save thousands of lives....hmmm...
So I don't have a choice it appears.
National law forcing me to wear a mask.
OK... the reporters lament that if WE all wore masks according to a national law we could save 200,000 lives!
Hmmm... Choice.
I won't a choice of wearing a mask or not.
If I don't wear a mask I'm breaking a law.
SO folks... in the USA so far in 2020, 702,510 lives were taken because of choice.
I don't think there is need... 230,000 deaths, 90% or more people over age 65
VS 702,511 in one year potential presidents, inventors, future tax payers, musicians, etc. DEAD.
www.numberofabortions.com

I would like to have a choice!
MY BODY, MY CHOICE!!!

A "political mandate" as in a mandate to wear a mask, is what happens when the Constitution becomes irrelevant. Cops are ordered to ignore arsonists and looters and to arrest Preachers who are conducting Church services without wearing a mask. Next thing you know somebody runs and the Cops are authorized to use deadly physical force because the maskless fugitive he is a threat to the public. Meanwhile evidence persists that masks are not that effective but by that time the Bill of Rights has been rewritten. Another reason to confirm Judge Barrett.

A "political mandate" as in a mandate to wear a mask, is what happens when the Constitution becomes irrelevant. Cops are ordered to ignore arsonists and looters and to arrest Preachers who are conducting Church services without wearing a mask. Next thing you know somebody runs and the Cops are authorized to use deadly physical force because the maskless fugitive he is a threat to the public. Meanwhile evidence persists that masks are not that effective but by that time the Bill of Rights has been rewritten. Another reason to confirm Judge Barrett.
How pissed of are these motherfuckers trying to get us? Do we need to start smoking people and chopping off heads???

Deadly infection....?

Newflash: thats the official death count, it suppported by separate excess death statistics and is not in any serious refute.

Not even your Dear Leader is not crazy enough to try to deny it, but you? Well you are just nutty enough to belive whatever the fuck you want to.

I would think even someone with a simple mind like yours would understand there are several elements to your fairy tale claim.

Deadly infection....?

I would think even someone with a simple mind like yours would understand there are several elements to your fairy tale claim.

Yea yea, take your empty assertions and shove them up your ass. You have nothing but BS.

Deadly infection....?

Just stfu already.

And I listen to you why ?

Those most at risk to COVID-19 are those with co-morbidities frequently stemming from obesity, lack of physical exercise, & low Vitamin D... so sit in your homes, do nothing for a few months, grow obese until we think you’re ready to come out and face the virus!

Deadly infection....?

But hey, maybe you'll listen to your Dear Leader, when he is not putting on a show at one of his super-spreading rallies:

images

So 225,000 people most of whom have lived a full life would say to the 702,000 (by the way this is a per year figure... nearly 20 million deaths since 1973) aborted lives that could have been maybe some of these same elderly 225,000 people's grandchildren! I'm sure there would be a few that would protest
but most believing unlike you do in the greater good, these COVID supposedly related deaths would definitely sacrifice their lives for the 700,000 taken due to "woman's choice"!

So I just heard Dr. Fauci recommend a national law that we all should wear masks because it would save thousands of lives....hmmm...
So I don't have a choice it appears.
National law forcing me to wear a mask.
OK... the reporters lament that if WE all wore masks according to a national law we could save 200,000 lives!
Hmmm... Choice.
I won't a choice of wearing a mask or not.
If I don't wear a mask I'm breaking a law.
SO folks... in the USA so far in 2020, 702,510 lives were taken because of choice.
I don't think there is need... 230,000 deaths, 90% or more people over age 65
VS 702,511 in one year potential presidents, inventors, future tax payers, musicians, etc. DEAD.
www.numberofabortions.com

I would like to have a choice!
Because you're not infecting 1 month old fetuses that don't feel pain.
The issue is "Choice". Why does a woman have a "Choice" to kill a person. But I do not have a "choice" regarding wearing a mask.
First of all Biden, et.al. is not being "scientific" by wanting a national mask wearing mandate according to CDC and WHO.
CDC says:
  • CDC recommends all people 2 years of age and older wear a mask in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain
So if you are socially distanced you don't need to wear a mask!

Every time I hear Biden say "science" I think of this picture of him coughing in his hand (wrong) after moving his mask (wrong). So stupid.
Science!!!
View attachment 406713

Nice GOTCHA!

Everyone makes mistakes now and then, thats not at all what we are talking about here. Trump has consistently failed to put in place policies and protocols in palce to protect this country, members of his own White House or even his own family.

Last edited:

You filth don't know what anyone thought. Fact is the so called experts say to social distance OR wear a mask, no matter what you lying scum claim.

Forum List

Back