So why does a woman have a "choice" to kill but I won't have a choice regarding a mask?

cloud.jpg

It's just another troll false equivalency thread. Myth knows that th e14th defines personhood at birth, and she knows that anyone getting an abortion doesn't give anyone a disease, but someone her not wearing a fucking mask will be more likely to transmit a disease than someone wearing a mask.
But, my body, my choice, is NOT a false equivalency.

Tell it to the random maskless guy coughing in your face.
You can't have it both ways.

Either my body my choice applies or it does not.

My body my choice on abortion means that the person inside a woman has no right to control the woman's actions, regardless of the consequences for the unborn.

My body my choice when it comes to masks means anybody around me has no say in what I do with my body, regardless.

There is NO PERSON inside the woman is the obvious objection from the pro-choice position. You didn't know that?

Look you guys want to have a debate about abortion? Ok go make 100000th thread about that. Hinging your mask wearing on it is silly.
Lying butcher.

Good point. Is the baby in the womb a person? If so don't they have a right to a choice to live? Pretty simple. If you are alive you have a choice.

The Bible says God knows the name of every child before it is placed / develops in the mother's womb....

If an illegal immigrant mother takes one step across our border and delivers a child that child has EVERY Constitutional and legal right this country has to offer....but liberals declare if a baby is alive after an unsuccessful attempt to murder / abort it the mother has every right to finish murdering the baby, that the living, breathing American citizen on that table fighting for its survival has no rights or protections....

....just a couple of things to think about....

Good point. Is the baby in the womb a person? If so don't they have a right to a choice to live? Pretty simple. If you are alive you have a choice.

The Bible says God knows the name of every child before it is placed / develops in the mother's womb....

If an illegal immigrant mother takes one step across our border and delivers a child that child has EVERY Constitutional and legal right this country has to offer....but liberals declare if a baby is alive after an unsuccessful attempt to murder / abort it the mother has every right to finish murdering the baby, that the living, breathing American citizen on that table fighting for its survival has no rights or protections....

I asked Mother Nature about all the fertilized eggs that never attach to the uterus wall or develop into babies, She said "Hey Life's a Crap Shoot, Ya role the dice and you take your chances."

wearing a mask is to protect the people around you & they wear a mask to protect you.

a mask is 75% effective, so if everyone assumed they are contagious & wears a mask, the number of cases will go down dramatically.

Who protects the unborn baby?
And you're not aborting 9 month fetuses and even newborns who do feel pain.
USA Today “Factcheck” Falsely Claims Abortions Aren’t ...
...abortion legal up to birth - Bing

10 States Now Allow Killing Babies Up to Birth in ...

"In January 2019, Governor Ralph Northam and Democratic Virginia Delegate Kathy Tran introduced HB2491, known as The Repeal Act, which would repeal restrictions on third trimester abortions all the way up to 40 weeks. This includes killing the child during or after delivery. "

Such an insidious lie. Infanticide has been a federal crime since 2002

But that what the Banana Republican will be famous for.

HB2491: Abortion; eliminate certain requirements.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=hb249...=n&sk=&cvid=1c74a1eecb7c45d2b1a61ff8d3102ce6#

Good thing we have good people fighting this kind of evil.

wearing a mask is to protect the people around you & they wear a mask to protect you.

a mask is 75% effective, so if everyone assumed they are contagious & wears a mask, the number of cases will go down dramatically.

"In January 2019, Governor Ralph Northam and Democratic Virginia Delegate Kathy Tran introduced HB2491, known as The Repeal Act, which would repeal restrictions on third trimester abortions all the way up to 40 weeks. This includes killing the child during or after delivery. "

hb2491 - Bing

Agreed!

hb2491 - Bing

Fighting the evils of lying about what people have said?

You know who Christians think the Father of all lies is right?

It's just another troll false equivalency thread. Myth knows that th e14th defines personhood at birth, and she knows that anyone getting an abortion doesn't give anyone a disease, but someone her not wearing a fucking mask will be more likely to transmit a disease than someone wearing a mask.
But, my body, my choice, is NOT a false equivalency.

Tell it to the random maskless guy coughing in your face.
You can't have it both ways.

Either my body my choice applies or it does not.

My body my choice on abortion means that the person inside a woman has no right to control the woman's actions, regardless of the consequences for the unborn.

My body my choice when it comes to masks means anybody around me has no say in what I do with my body, regardless.

There is NO PERSON inside the woman is the obvious objection from the pro-choice position. You didn't know that?

Look you guys want to have a debate about abortion? Ok go make 100000th thread about that. Hinging your mask wearing on it is silly.
It's still life.

My body, my choice.

Don't like it? YOU STAY HOME!!!

Now, go fuck yourself.

So I just heard Dr. Fauci recommend a national law that we all should wear masks because it would save thousands of lives....hmmm...
So I don't have a choice it appears.
National law forcing me to wear a mask.
OK... the reporters lament that if WE all wore masks according to a national law we could save 200,000 lives!
Hmmm... Choice.
I won't a choice of wearing a mask or not.
If I don't wear a mask I'm breaking a law.
SO folks... in the USA so far in 2020, 702,510 lives were taken because of choice.
I don't think there is need... 230,000 deaths, 90% or more people over age 65
VS 702,511 in one year potential presidents, inventors, future tax payers, musicians, etc. DEAD.
www.numberofabortions.com

I would like to have a choice!

Cigarettes and cigars and alcohol and sugary foods should all be outlawed as well.

Cigarettes kill 500,000 per year, therefore they should be outlawed, right? Why isnt Biden running on that?

hb2491 - Bing

Why

hb2491 - Bing

Why did 45 Senators vote against Gorsuch? Why wasnt he qualified according to Democrats but Kegan and Sotomayor were acceptable by Republicans?

Explain why Gorsuch wasnt qualified.

hb2491 - Bing

Why

hb2491 - Bing

Why did 45 Senators vote against Gorsuch? Why wasnt he qualified according to Democrats but Kegan and Sotomayor were acceptable by Republicans?

YOu know this is a thread about abortion, but just to shut you up-----(As soon as you explain why Garland wasn't qualified to be given a hearing at least) LOL.

hb2491 - Bing

Why

hb2491 - Bing

YOu know this is a thread about abortion, but just to shut you up-----(As soon as you explain why Garland wasn't qualified to be given a hearing at least) LOL.

SCOTUS doesnt deal with abortions?

Why wasnt Gorsuch qualified for SCOTUS?

hb2491 - Bing

Why

hb2491 - Bing

Why wasn't Garland qualify to have a hearing?

hb2491 - Bing

Why

hb2491 - Bing

Why wasn't Garland qualify to have a hearing?

He was a Demopcrat's nominee. Duh.

Sotomayor said she "would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life.” :auiqs.jpg:
Thats racism folks, and this bitch supports genocide via abortion.

A national mask law would be unconstitutional.

the bible also has sanctioned abortion... but christiany christians don't like to bring that up - that is if they are even familiar with the passage.

Oh yes, the ever pursasive argument based on religious dogma written down by ignorant men.

View attachment 407135
Not Christian.

My only virtue is killing my enemies, dying in battle, riding with the Valkyrie to Valhalla where I will feast, fight, and, fuck forever!!!

One can choose to accept me maskless and take his/her chances with a 99.8% survival rate or choose to try to muzzle me, where the odds of survival go way down.

Literally, live free or die (by our swords).

Oh yes, the ever pursasive argument based on religious dogma written down by ignorant men.

View attachment 407135
Not Christian.

My only virtue is killing my enemies, dying in battle, riding with the Valkyrie to Valhalla where I will feast, fight, and, fuck forever!!!

One can choose to accept me maskless and take his/her chances with a 99.8% survival rate or choose to try to muzzle me, where the odds of survival go way down.

Literally, live free or die (by our swords).

^^^

drama queen.jpg

Forum List

Back