So why does a woman have a "choice" to kill but I won't have a choice regarding a mask?

wearing a mask is to protect the people around you & they wear a mask to protect you.

a mask is 75% effective, so if everyone assumed they are contagious & wears a mask, the number of cases will go down dramatically.

Who protects the unborn baby?

& any asshole who refuses to mask up doesn't give a damn about any pregnant woman they could be infecting who will pass that disease off to their baby.

No sure what that has to do with my question but feel free to start another thread on that honey.

^^^

View attachment 406639

that's why donny loves you long time.

Let me help you public school gum cracker.

I asked about who protects the unborn baby from being murdered.

And you started babbling about masks. I imagine the abortionists wear masks.
Did they during your abortions?

Try and keep up sweety.

And feel to ask fro help again when you need it darling.

The separation from reality required to equate forcing people into having children they don't want and covering up their face in public during a pandemic is off charts.
The OP is living proof that common sense isn’t so common
View attachment 406635

Your hero.

and ....

???
Sandra Fluke. She wants the government to pay for contraceptives. Probably abortions too.

wearing a mask is to protect the people around you & they wear a mask to protect you.

a mask is 75% effective, so if everyone assumed they are contagious & wears a mask, the number of cases will go down dramatically.

& any asshole who refuses to mask up doesn't give a damn about any pregnant woman they could be infecting who will pass that disease off to their baby.
Wear a mask or social distance. You liars always forget about that.

" Political Tools And A Dumb Thread "

* Missing Sufficient Sense *

So I just heard Dr. Fauci recommend a national law that we all should wear masks because it would save thousands of lives....hmmm...
The faux chia pet can recommend all he wants , the federal government has to defer to the states on the mask issue .

The faux chia pet stated that he initially recommended against wearing masks because medical workers needed ppe and he did not want it snatched up by the public , as though he had not ever seen a western movie .

There are eight strains of corona virus of which two strains , sars-cov1 and sars-cov2 , cause acute respiratory syndrome , while four of the strains are somewhat common among the population and cause common cold like symptoms but are not included in annual vaccinations .

The genome sequences of the eight strains are relatively the same except for minor differences that form the spike protein which is the mechanism by which the virus enters the cells to replicate itself .

If the cdc simply vaccinated the public with one of the six strains that do not have a spike protein allowing the virus to rapidly enter the body , then the body would have a general resistance to the virus and the spike protein of sars-cov1 and sars-cov2 would be irrelevant .

The separation from reality required to equate forcing people into having children they don't want and covering up their face in public during a pandemic is off charts.
View attachment 406635

Your hero.

and ....

???
Sandra Fluke. She wants the government to pay for contraceptives. Probably abortions too.

Oh, I remember.
She wanted Roman Catholic Georgetown University to pay for her whore pills.

But you know that was not at all what I was asking.....

I want the truth!!!!!

If folks on the right or folks that don't want to wear a mask start proclaiming they were wrong and they really, really, really want to wear masks now...

Voila! The left would be against masks so fast it'd make your head spin.

So I just heard Dr. Fauci recommend a national law that we all should wear masks because it would save thousands of lives....hmmm...
So I don't have a choice it appears.
National law forcing me to wear a mask.
OK... the reporters lament that if WE all wore masks according to a national law we could save 200,000 lives!
Hmmm... Choice.
I won't a choice of wearing a mask or not.
If I don't wear a mask I'm breaking a law.
SO folks... in the USA so far in 2020, 702,510 lives were taken because of choice.
I don't think there is need... 230,000 deaths, 90% or more people over age 65
VS 702,511 in one year potential presidents, inventors, future tax payers, musicians, etc. DEAD.
www.numberofabortions.com

I would like to have a choice!
Because you're not infecting 1 month old fetuses that don't feel pain.

Someday, fool, you will despise yourself for making this comment.

View attachment 406635

Your hero.
One of them. That you remember her means she was somewhat effective. That she lives rent free in your head is nice too
Liars gotta lie. She's a disgusting butcher like you.

OK... the reporters lament that if WE all wore masks according to a national law we could save 200,000 lives!
Hmmm... Choice.
SO folks... in the USA so far in 2020, 702,510 lives were taken because of choice.
VS 702,511 in one year potential presidents, inventors, future tax payers, musicians, etc. DEAD.

Better question is if she can kill my child why cant I refuse child support?

No sure what that has to do with my question but feel free to start another thread on that honey.

^^^

View attachment 406639

Try and keep up sweety.

^ ' And feel to ask fro help again when you need it darling. '

fro?

commas ... honey ... use commas. they are your friend.

Hmmm... Choice.

Because you're not infecting 1 month old fetuses that don't feel pain.

Someday, fool, you will despise yourself for making this comment.
So 230,000 pretty old Americans who have paid in payroll taxes and now taking out Medicare/SS are dying... BUT you are OK with
700,000 future taxpaying Americans who each year are being killed? Makes very little sense. Killing future presidents. Killing future doctors. Killing future inventors. But you want ME to make a choice to keep people that are very old over because of why when you are OK to kill 700,000 Americans?

" Political Tools And A Dumb Thread "

* Missing Sufficient Sense *

The faux chia pet can recommend all he wants , the federal government has to defer to the states on the mask issue .

The faux chia pet stated that he initially recommended against wearing masks because medical workers needed ppe and he did not want it snatched up by the public , as though he had not ever seen a western movie .

There are eight strains of corona virus of which two strains , sars-cov1 and sars-cov2 , cause acute respiratory syndrome , while four of the strains are somewhat common among the population and cause common cold like symptoms but are not included in annual vaccinations .

The genome sequences of the eight strains are relatively the same except for minor differences that form the spike protein which is the mechanism by which the virus enters the cells to replicate itself .

If the cdc simply vaccinated the public with one of the six strains that do not have a spike protein allowing the virus to rapidly enter the body , then the body would have a general resistance to the virus and the spike protein of sars-cov1 and sars-cov2 would be irrelevant .
OH I totally agree with all your points which are logical and "scientific"!!!

Hmmm... Choice.

Merely because under Capitalism, we can simply account for your right wing hypocrisy in the market friendly manner of Capital, whenever you all complain about the Taxes required for the cost of social services. It really is that simple under Capitalism, right wingers.
YOU made which is expected NOT one bit of sense. What the hell do you mean "it really is that simple"??? You make no sense.

^^^

View attachment 406639

Try and keep up sweety.

fro?

And you are resorted to spelling checks.

A sure sign of defeat.

^^^

View attachment 406639

Try and keep up sweety.

fro?

And you are resorted to spelling checks.

A sure sign of defeat.

not really - but you go with that if it makes you feel better, cupcake.

Hmmm... Choice.

Oh whaaaa! Wearing a mask is such a horrible, life changing experience!

Shut the fuck up and put on your mask you god-damned pussy.

Holy shit you fuckin' whiners are getting on my ass

Hmmm... Choice.

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg
gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

Hmmm... Choice.

Oh I wear my mask every time the WHO 's suggestion that I'm NOT going to be "socially distanced" you idiot!
The point I know goes WAY WAY over your head but for the government nationally to order ME to wear a mask... when you dummy I am socially distanced is not only stupid but based on the simple fact the same idiots like you are OK with a woman's choice. Talk about a "pussy"! Is that the only way you can get a piece of ass by making yourself sound like a feminist?

Forum List

Back