So the christian jesus was all about peace ?

You missed the point. The book is full of instructions to promote its teachings through any means, war, violence, deception..

True?

No one reads a dr suess book and then becomes 'radicalized'.
Untrue. Are you saying a nutjob can't take instructions from a dog? Voices in their head? Dr. Suess books?

In my opinion, Mohamed was a mentally ill degenerate, a violent megalomaniac with twist of pedophilia..

to me, adopting the koran as a holy book to live by would be like adopting a book written by john wayne gacy filled with instructions about how to attain happiness through deception, abuse of children, and murder.

even if a very small percentage of people who read a book like this were willing to live according to its teachings they would leave a very long trail of corpses.

If one reads Jasher, Benjamin got married at age 10.

Also---for the record----I do not believe the vile libels presented in the New Testament---against
the person Jesus. The New Testament is ROMAN PROPAGANDA I am not even sure that muhummad was as evil as he is presented in the koran

What NT libels against Jesus are you talking about? He was a drunk and a glutton? A friend of sinners and prostitutes?

The NT was written hundreds of years before the Romans ever got their superstitious hands on them.

I'm sure that Mohammad was even worse than portrayed. believers do not deny the things he said and did, they just try to spin it as the words and deeds of a holy man inspired by God.

They even celebrate his 'marriage' to a 6 year old as if it was some sort of great love story.

In history children of a different clan or country are engaged even when young , promised , arranged, to unite the clans and or countries , but only when a girl begins her menses is she to be married.

Also---for the record----I do not believe the vile libels presented in the New Testament---against
the person Jesus. The New Testament is ROMAN PROPAGANDA I am not even sure that muhummad was as evil as he is presented in the koran

What NT libels against Jesus are you talking about? He was a drunk and a glutton? A friend of sinners and prostitutes?

The NT was written hundreds of years before the Romans ever got their superstitious hands on them.

I'm sure that Mohammad was even worse than portrayed. believers do not deny the things he said and did, they just try to spin it as the words and deeds of a holy man inspired by God.

They even celebrate his 'marriage' to a 6 year old as if it was some sort of great love story.

In history children of a different clan or country are engaged even when young , promised , arranged, to unite the clans and or countries , but only when a girl begins her menses is she to be married.

for the record----"marriage at menarche" is BY NO MEANS an international and universal law -----FOR ALL TIME and ALL NATIONS

Guno 12:18 -- "Sayeth thou posturing stupidity often and with great purpose, and the world shall believeth thou are a left wing whack job".

Jesus family thought he was mentally ill, and they were correct!!

Is it true that Jesus’ family, including his mother, believed that he was mentally ill?

Is it true that Jesus' family, including his mother, believed that he was mentally ill? - Jews For Judaism

Then His mother and His brothers arrived, and standing outside they sent word to Him and called Him. A crowd was sitting around Him, and they *said to Him, “Behold, Your mother and Your brothers are outside looking for You.” Answering them, He said, “Who are My mother and My brothers?” Looking about at those who were sitting around Him, He said, “Behold You are My mother and My brothers! For whoever does the will of God, he is My brother and sister and mother.” Mark 3:31-35 (CEV)

Jesus was a manic-depressive. He said he was the light of the world (John 9:5) and the only way to God (John 14:6) and the unique Son of God (John 17). That is the sign of severe mania. He was unnaturally full of himself. Even if it were true, we would expect him to let others say he was this great being instead of him trying to convince him. If he really had the power to influence people through using the Holy Spirit he did not need to make such declarations.

"Jesus’ experiences can be potentially conceptualized within the framework of Paranoid Schizophrenia or Psychosis NOS. Other reasonable possibilities might include bipolar and schizoaffective disorders. … hyperreligiosity …Suicide-by-proxy is described as “any incident in which a suicidal individual causes his or her death to be carried out by another person. … a Supraphrenic” (The Role of Psychotic Disorders in Religious History Considered, Evan D. Murray, M.D. Miles G. Cunningham, M.D., Ph.D. Bruce H. Price, M.D., The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences 2012;

Jesus Christ 'may have suffered from mental health problems', claims Church of England

Biblical verses can only be understood by studying the original Hebrew text—which reveals many discrepancies in the Christian translation.

some basic education for the goy

Not Subject to the Law of God?

Yes Moses saying he was God:

"Hear oh Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord is one.

then, historically, in even the most primitive of cultures and backward societies Mohamed would have been considered at best a pervert and sexual deviant who consummated his 'marriage' when he was in his 50's and his betrothed was a 9 year old prepubescent child..

Last edited:

Is it true that Jesus’ family, including his mother, believed that he was mentally ill?

Is it true that Jesus' family, including his mother, believed that he was mentally ill? - Jews For Judaism

Then His mother and His brothers arrived, and standing outside they sent word to Him and called Him. A crowd was sitting around Him, and they *said to Him, “Behold, Your mother and Your brothers are outside looking for You.” Answering them, He said, “Who are My mother and My brothers?” Looking about at those who were sitting around Him, He said, “Behold You are My mother and My brothers! For whoever does the will of God, he is My brother and sister and mother.” Mark 3:31-35 (CEV)

Jesus was a manic-depressive. He said he was the light of the world (John 9:5) and the only way to God (John 14:6) and the unique Son of God (John 17). That is the sign of severe mania. He was unnaturally full of himself. Even if it were true, we would expect him to let others say he was this great being instead of him trying to convince him. If he really had the power to influence people through using the Holy Spirit he did not need to make such declarations.

"Jesus’ experiences can be potentially conceptualized within the framework of Paranoid Schizophrenia or Psychosis NOS. Other reasonable possibilities might include bipolar and schizoaffective disorders. … hyperreligiosity …Suicide-by-proxy is described as “any incident in which a suicidal individual causes his or her death to be carried out by another person. … a Supraphrenic” (The Role of Psychotic Disorders in Religious History Considered, Evan D. Murray, M.D. Miles G. Cunningham, M.D., Ph.D. Bruce H. Price, M.D., The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences 2012;

Jesus Christ 'may have suffered from mental health problems', claims Church of England

Biblical verses can only be understood by studying the original Hebrew text—which reveals many discrepancies in the Christian translation.

Moses saying who was G-d? who is 'he' in your sentence---penny dear?

then, historically, in even the most primitive of cultures and backward societies Mohamed would have been considered at best a pervert and sexual deviant who consummated his 'marriage' when he was in his 50's and his betrothed was a 9 year old prepubescent child..

Does it say that in the Koran?

Moses is saying this is the only God we will worship and I'll tell you how, and if you don't like it, you will die.

Don't you absolutely LOVE it when someone tries to school you on your own religion and they do NOT even subscribe to it? When I have a question about my M-4, I'll be sure to contact Joy Behar or Senator Elizabeth (Pocahontas) Warren.

Mirror reflection:
Don't you absolutely LOVE it when Rome founded Christianity tries to school you on your own religion (Judaism)and they do NOT even subscribe to it- Or understand it's precepts? As I always say:
It's liken to learning from a boating instructor how to fly a plane...you do not learn about the Judaic concept of God and Olam Habah through a Roman, you learn it from a Jew, even your own Bible tells you that.. oops!

Does it say that in the Koran?

yes---in a vignette authored by AISHA herself. sheeeesh----you nevah read it?

Don't you absolutely LOVE it when someone tries to school you on your own religion and they do NOT even subscribe to it? When I have a question about my M-4, I'll be sure to contact Joy Behar or Senator Elizabeth (Pocahontas) Warren.

Mirror reflection:
Don't you absolutely LOVE it when Rome founded Christianity tries to school you on your own religion (Judaism)and they do NOT even subscribe to it- Or understand it's precepts? As I always say:
It's liken to learning from a boating instructor how to fly a plane...you do not learn about the Judaic concept of God and Olam Habah through a Roman, you learn it from a Jew, even your own Bible tells you that.. oops!

you want to real laughs----talk to a divinity student at SETON HALL

Moses is saying this is the only God we will worship and I'll tell you how, and if you don't like it, you will die.

actually he said that? is that what your catechism whore told you?

You missed the point. The book is full of instructions to promote its teachings through any means, war, violence, deception..

True?

Untrue. Are you saying a nutjob can't take instructions from a dog? Voices in their head? Dr. Suess books?

In my opinion, Mohamed was a mentally ill degenerate, a violent megalomaniac with twist of pedophilia..

to me, adopting the koran as a holy book to live by would be like adopting a book written by john wayne gacy filled with instructions about how to attain happiness through deception, abuse of children, and murder.

even if a very small percentage of people who read a book like this were willing to live according to its teachings they would leave a very long trail of corpses.

Jasher is not a book of the bible. Whom did he marry in that story?

how do you say that in Hebrew? , Just about everything Moses said was said in very short and concise language-----

I don't remember moses coming up with the idea that "NOT LIKING something"---causes people to DIE

True?

Jasher is not a book of the bible. Whom did he marry in that story?

Yes I see why not, but its much like the parts of the OT, must of been a rough draft of the history. Its also quoted in the OT. Little benji had 10 kids from 2 marriage before he met Joseph in Egypt. He was not like a child as depicted In some of the TV movies.

I don't remember moses coming up with the idea that "NOT LIKING something"---causes people to DIE

Came down from the mountain, killed 3000 , and those he called his priests(the ones who did the killing for him)

Mirror reflection:
:lol: I think the joke is on you.

Forum List

Back