So the christian jesus was all about peace ?

The Levites.
What to bet:

“Whoever is for the Lord, come to me!” All the Levites then rallied to him, 27 and he told them, “Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel: Each of you put your sword on your hip! Go back and forth through the camp, from gate to gate, and kill your brothers, your friends, your neighbors!” 28 The Levites did as Moses had commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people fell. 29 Then Moses said, “Today you are installed as priests for the Lord, for you went against your own sons and brothers, to bring a blessing upon yourselves this day.”

the levites? guess what-----Korach was a levite------did you know that? of course not---you do not know who Korach was-----you never read the book. I will help----Korach was the leader of the rebellion-----Edward G Robinson played his brother and "little ceasar"

You may not like you history but its yours: the killers got promoted to priests.

“Whoever is for the Lord, come to me!” All the Levites then rallied to him, 27 and he told them, “Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel: Each of you put your sword on your hip! Go back and forth through the camp, from gate to gate, and kill your brothers, your friends, your neighbors!” 28 The Levites did as Moses had commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people fell. 29 Then Moses said, “Today you are installed as priests for the Lord, for you went against your own sons and brothers, to bring a blessing upon yourselves this day.”

nope-----a person cannot get PROMOTED to priest-------people are born that way-----you are reading the Constantine version------romans filth

Not according to Moses.

something else your catechism whore did----she TALKED to moses?

Now how would one do that? also no Catechism whores, remember. Yes since the Levites killed those, their offspring men would of the Priestly group, you know his elite generals. I do not see or read the OT or NT as wrote by God. As far as Moses goes, he is part of tradition, just like your great great great great grandpa Joe.

the levites? guess what-----Korach was a levite------did you know that? of course not---you do not know who Korach was-----you never read the book. I will help----Korach was the leader of the rebellion-----Edward G Robinson played his brother and "little ceasar"

You may not like you history but its yours: the killers got promoted to priests.

nope-----a person cannot get PROMOTED to priest-------people are born that way-----you are reading the Constantine version------romans filth

Not according to Moses.

Now how would one do that? also no Catechism whores, remember. Yes since the Levites killed those, their offspring men would of the Priestly group, you know his elite generals. I do not see or read the OT or NT as wrote by God. As far as Moses goes, he is part of tradition, just like your great great great great grandpa Joe.

now the LEVITES became generals? that's kinda funny. You did not read the OT or the NT -------as "wrote" by anyone-----no joe in my ancestry. I believe that it is true that Pinehas was a LEVITE---and he did something mildly militant----but I would not call him a GENERAL Joshua was a kind of general---and actually something like successor to Moses as a ----"leader"----but he was not a Levite either. He was played by the actor ADAM LAMBERT. You have any more questions about LEVITES----penny dear? I am a levite

Oh gee---penny gave up-----I told her I am a levite and now she thinks I am a "general".

Not according to Moses.

now the LEVITES became generals? that's kinda funny. You did not read the OT or the NT -------as "wrote" by anyone-----no joe in my ancestry. I believe that it is true that Pinehas was a LEVITE---and he did something mildly militant----but I would not call him a GENERAL Joshua was a kind of general---and actually something like successor to Moses as a ----"leader"----but he was not a Levite either. He was played by the actor ADAM LAMBERT. You have any more questions about LEVITES----penny dear? I am a levite

Oh yes I'm sure you are, ha ha. Like you can trace you linage back 2500 years, news flash , they all intermarried. You could be German for all you know.

Not according to Moses.

Oh yes I'm sure you are, ha ha. Like you can trace you linage back 2500 years, news flash , they all intermarried. You could be German for all you know.

try again------you know that the genetics of the cohen Y haplotype (which---of course you did not know --is actually LEVITE) has been studied extensively. Yup----I is a levite from my LEVITE father. My son is not a levite----the lineage is patrilineal--------but I am. and you----well-----likely have no idea what your paternity is. -------it is your trashy background again-----well.....maybe the 'parish priest'.-----was your mom ever a "nun"? Do you have any idea what JESUS was-----his lineage is all worked out in the NT-------do you BELIEVE that book contains any truth at all? What did your catechism whore tell you?

Not according to Moses.

try again------you know that the genetics of the cohen Y haplotype (which---of course you did not know --is actually LEVITE) has been studied extensively. Yup----I is a levite from my LEVITE father. My son is not a levite----the lineage is patrilineal--------but I am. and you----well-----likely have no idea what your paternity is. -------it is your trashy background again-----well.....maybe the 'parish priest'.-----was your mom ever a "nun"? Do you have any idea what JESUS was-----his lineage is all worked out in the NT-------do you BELIEVE that book contains any truth at all? What did your catechism whore tell you?

Dream on. You have been taken. Hopefully you didn't pay for that test.

I didn't have to------I am a real health care worker-------not a complicated test at all----nowadays-----you should know that

for any who do not know----there is in the book that Penelope never read----and of which she is an EXPERT-------a lineage for Jesus that takes him all the way back to Abraham-----and also a descendant of the house of DAVID-----the catechism whore forgot to tell her....and certainly did not mention that he might just as well been
a descendant of one of the "vestal virgins"

I didn't have to------I am a real health care worker-------not a complicated test at all----nowadays-----you should know that

Y chromosome. Who tested Moses.

Last edited:

Well you must be related to Moses then, killing is in your DNA.

Moses killed one person-----that was the guy who was beating up a slave. Have you found the "KILLING" gene? ------someone in that place you imagine to be a health care facility has made the DISCOVERY? Do you know who PINCHAS was (or Pinhas--,,alt. spelling) Did your catechism whore tell you that priests have that "child molestation" gene?

for any who do not know----there is in the book that Penelope never read----and of which she is an EXPERT-------a lineage for Jesus that takes him all the way back to Abraham-----and also a descendant of the house of DAVID-----the catechism whore forgot to tell her....and certainly did not mention that he might just as well been

I'm married, but I might be , who knows.

Moses killed one person-----that was the guy who was beating up a slave. Have you found the "KILLING" gene? ------someone in that place you imagine to be a health care facility has made the DISCOVERY? Do you know who PINCHAS was (or Pinhas--,,alt. spelling) Did your catechism whore tell you that priests have that "child molestation" gene?

He had others do his dirty work. The Levites, his armed mercenaries.

I'm married, but I might be , who knows.

you might be what? a virgin? you don't know?------reminds me of one of my patients----
"I'm pregnant again----I don't know how it happened"

you actually think he paid them? with MANNA??? Korach and DATAN (Edward G Robinson) were Levites----they led the rebellion------and were cousins of Moses----distant relatives of mine-----both died in the conflict..

you mean like the popes had the nuns and priests to do their dirty work for more than 17 centuries-----on the dead bodies of 100s of millions----(let alone the piles of molested children) ??? Still longing for those entertaining AUTO DE FE s ??? for orgiastic bliss?

Not according to Moses.

you mean like the popes had the nuns and priests to do their dirty work for more than 17 centuries-----on the dead bodies of 100s of millions----(let alone the piles of molested children) ??? Still longing for those entertaining AUTO DE FE s ??? for orgiastic bliss?

The popes never killed anyone, the Roman empire you mean. Mainly in self defense. Oh yes, I doubt the child molesters are all that much more than any of the rest of society. If anything most Priests like women , not little boys. They also might be some homosexuals.

when you can figure out who you are, then the rest of the world can.

Sons of Zadok - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^^^^^ your point

Penelope imagines that the INQUISITION was
a program of "DEFENSE" for the "holy" ROMAN EMPIRE----second reich. Kinda like
Auschwitz was a DEFENSE fortress for the third reich (aka third holy roman empire)

Bringing up WWII I see. Gets old. The inquisitions were just as much Protestant as RC if not more. Never realized how much Jews just hate Rome and the RCC and EO, Protestants as well, and I am sure the jews had a lot to do with the Protestant reformation.

A couple of your Rabbi's said the jews who died in WWII were reincarnated due to their pass sins to die in WWII.

^^^^^ your point

Auschwitz was a DEFENSE fortress for the third reich (aka third holy roman empire)

A couple of your Rabbi's said the jews who died in WWII were reincarnated due to their pass sins to die in WWII.
This is a possibility.
Just as the Egyptians knew the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were going to be enslaved.
Egypt took delight in fulfilling the prophecy and wound up being decimated.
I guess Hitler wanted the job and decimated most of Europe along the way.

^^^^^ your point

This is a possibility.
Just as the Egyptians knew the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were going to be enslaved.
Egypt took delight in fulfilling the prophecy and wound up being decimated.
I guess Hitler wanted the job and decimated most of Europe along the way.

Hey the main rabbi in Israel said that, he died not long ago, a real wacko. No slaves in Egypt and no mass Hebrew exodus either.

Remember thanksgiving, we have it every year, why, because a small no. of pilgrims that landed in the wrong place and barely survived but had a harvest and were thankful to the Indians that taught them how to plant. That small community has led to a what a yearly celebration for over 250 years. Tradition. That is what your exodus story is like, never what it seems. Perhaps a small group or Hebrew workers left Egypt and got lost in the desert on their way to Canaan. Certainty no mass exodus. the events of WWII were greatly exaggerated as well.

Forum List

Back