So Did Biden Just Lose More Of The Black Vote? Kamala Isn't Black, Right?

Now wait, didn't Biden promise to choose a black female because most normal black voters really don't care for Joe Biden {for obvious reasons}.
I thought Stacey was going to declare Biden a racist who hates all black people if he didn't choose her.
Biden was so backed into a corner, he knows he's screwed if he picks a black male or female VP when u think of his history of racially charged statements over the years.
So now, we find out that Biden chooses someone with maybe 4 nationalities, and none of them are black.
Oh well....guess 40% of Blacks still aren't gonna vote for Biden.
Biden is probably reading this and saying "AW MAN...I THOUGHT SHE WAS BLACK! SHIT!"

Now wait, didn't Biden promise to choose a black female because most normal black voters really don't care for Joe Biden {for obvious reasons}.
I thought Stacey was going to declare Biden a racist who hates all black people if he didn't choose her.
Biden was so backed into a corner, he knows he's screwed if he picks a black male or female VP when u think of his history of racially charged statements over the years.
So now, we find out that Biden chooses someone with maybe 4 nationalities, and none of them are black.
I see race is important to the cultists.

Obviously, race was important to Biden...even more important than her work resume'...He didn't want someone who would be ready to run the country, just be black. What a waste Biden is.

Says the clown who Worships a moron who picked a VP solely on race

1597201321463.png

Says the clown who Worships a moron who picked a VP solely on race
biden is so senile,,he probably thought that Karen was Japanese

Except she is black. Over 90 percent of us black folk will be voting for Biden. Rasmussen and the gp are lying to you.
Since when is 1/2 Indian "black"?
Do you think Barack Obama is black?
1/2 black according to science, Flat Earther.
This is a pick of her African American father Donald Harris.

1597216731885.png

He looks like he has a lot of white/caucasian blood in him too.

Carmell Harris is more Caucasian than Negroid.

I've been browsing FB tonight and cant find anyone who thinks picking Carmel Harris was smart for Joe.

The Andrew Yang gang does not like her, nor do the dopers or the Bernie folks, of course there is a lot of over lap there, lol.

Cant find a single black person that likes Carmela, but obviou8sly this doesnt prove anything.

For the life of me I dont see this as a smart pick.

Except she is black. Over 90 percent of us black folk will be voting for Biden. Rasmussen and the gp are lying to you.
Well biden did say you guys can't think for your selves.

I've been browsing FB tonight and cant find anyone who thinks picking Carmel Harris was smart for Joe.

The Andrew Yang gang does not like her, nor do the dopers or the Bernie folks, of course there is a lot of over lap there, lol.

Cant find a single black person that likes Carmela, but obviou8sly this doesnt prove anything.

For the life of me I dont see this as a smart pick.

Dems haven’t been smart in this race from the start.

Trump: i've done more for black people more than any president other than Abe Lincoln!

Biden just got every person of color to come out and vote for them Can any of you republican scum imagine trump selecting some one just questioning him on the debate stage? Biden is smart Biden is a real man ,2 things the POS trump can never be Listen to the trash trump comes up with now A real low life pos

Biden is a sexual perverted senile crook ---------who chose a ho who slept her way up through her jobs and likely through school given that as a lawyer she couldn't even debate properly. Wait till they explain that while Kamala smoked pot illegally, she was locking up other people who did the same. Pence is going to smash her during the debates and Trump will easily smash Biden---hence why they won't even debate opting to hide in the basement instead.

Vote by mail and vote early so y'all don't miss any of your looting or killing of each other.
Face reality and stop lying to yourself.

FBI finds no evidence of Antifa’s involvement in national unrest
FBI found no evidence that antifa was involved in violence, and of course Trump ignored them
No Sign Of Antifa So Far In Justice Department Cases Brought Over Unrest
51 Protesters Facing Federal Charges—Yet No Sign Of Antifa Involvement
The only arrests have been on white supremacists.
Officials Say White Supremacists Infiltrated Black Lives Matter Protest in Richmond to Instigate Riots
Evidence mounts of far-right extremists' violent chicanery at police protests around the nation
White Supremacist Street Gangs Are Going to BLM Protests
Why are White Supremacists Involved in the Black Lives Matter Protests?
Far-right extremists keep showing up at BLM protests. Are they behind the violence?

Experts say that in many states, far-right extremists, fresh from recruiting at “open states” rallies during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, continue to inject themselves into the protests, creating a potential powder keg as they mix with Black Lives Matter demonstrators.

White supremacists and other extremist groups are using protests and a pandemic to amplify their message
Far-Right Infiltrators and Agitators in George Floyd Protests: Indicators of White Supremacists

The demographics of a largely white, young, and destructive group fit more with a movement known as accelerationists than Black Lives Matter.

The accelerationists, if you have never heard the term, are an extreme subset of white nationalism whose goal is to bring about chaos and destruction. The basic tenet of accelerationism argues that since Western governments are inherently corrupt, the best (and only) thing supremacists can do is to accelerate the end of society by sowing chaos and aggravating political tensions. “Accelerationist ideas have been cited in mass shooters’ manifestos — explicitly, in the case of the New Zealand killer — and are frequently referenced in white supremacist web forums and chat rooms,” Zack Beauchamp explained.

White Supremacists pretending to host a protest to honor Floyd George on Facebook to whip up violence in San Diego were posted on the BLMSD social media warning people not to go and that it was a white supremacist organized rally. People attending demonstrations remarked on the fact that the demographics were wrong, in places like Oakland where the majority of the destruction was perpetrated by young Caucasian men has inspired not just people on social media but reporting in the mainstream media to properly question whether this is a form of infiltration by outside extremist elements.

Three Men Arrested With Alleged White Supremacist Plans to Terrorize Vegas Protests
White supremacists pose as Antifa online, call for violence
Minneapolis “Umbrella Man” is white supremacist who tried to incite riot after Floyd killing: police
LEAKED DOCUMENTS SHOW POLICE KNEW FAR-RIGHT EXTREMISTS WERE THE REAL THREAT AT PROTESTS, NOT “ANTIFA”
Far-right “Boogaloo boy” killed officer after using Black Lives Matter protest as cover: prosecutors

White supremacists attended the protests caused most of the problems knowing that much of white America and ALL of the trump fans would believe trump and the RWM depiction of it as black violence and looting or that ANTIFA was to blame.

Did you get any Air Jordan's...or did you need a new rag ornament for your Arab head

Biden just got every person of color to come out and vote for them Can any of you republican scum imagine trump selecting some one just questioning him on the debate stage? Biden is smart Biden is a real man ,2 things the POS trump can never be Listen to the trash trump comes up with now A real low life pos

LMAO Biden is an idiot who needs handlers 24/7 so he doesn't sound like the idiot he is.

Oh and just because she's not white doesn't mean every person of color will vote for her. All they have to do is research her. She's not impressive at all. In fact she sure slept her way to where she is. Yeah I'd bet loads of folks will vote for her ass.

I don't expect Biden to stay in office long after the election if he wins. He will step down and admit his mental issues and have her take over.

Forum List

Back