Democrats and the Abortion Issue

absolutely,,

and the added benefit most of them are leftist that are ending their heritage and with it goes their political agenda,,

WIN WIN,,
There's plenty of conservative couples joining them. Do you see it as young married couples duty to have kids? If do, why? They're working full time. Why should they be expected to have spawn?

There's plenty of conservative couples joining them. Do you see it as young married couples duty to have kids? If do, why? They're working full time. Why should they be expected to have spawn?
asking if I think its their duty to have children at all let alone in a discussion about not killing children is confusing and outright the stupidest question I have ever been asked,,

sure some cons are going that route and that is their right,,

but its the left that promotes it and comprise the majority of active participants,,

Exactly. Fuck the mom, fuck the baby. They just want it born.
You do not support Criminals I hope. If the law makes her a criminal and her doctor one too, surely as you do not support criminals you would never support the mom or her doctor? True?

Imagine they could get contraceptives. Think about it more. Can they get contraceptives?

So your objection is who I blame but not the killing of the human in her.

Gee, you are political too I see.
Abortion up to 3 months, even (R) mention 15 weeks, I believe.
Let ME say it again, so there is no confusion.
I believe that abortion is NOT murder, if within 16 weeks, my opinion, I'm entitled to MY opinion, which happens to be the same as a MAJORITY of women.
Abortions in cases of RAPE and INCEST, should 100% be allowed, within 16 weeks.
It's sick fucks, in my opinion, that want to FORCE a woman to full term in cases of APE and INCEST.

I don't really care what mansplaining you attempt to do, you are not a woman, and you should have very little say.

I think you, my opinion, are very FAKE in your love for the 3 month fetus.
I'm not yet discussing later abortions, because I don't need you confusing the situations.

Abortion up to 3 months, even (R) mention 15 weeks, I believe.
Let ME say it again, so there is no confusion.
I believe that abortion is NOT murder, if within 16 weeks, my opinion, I'm entitled to MY opinion, which happens to be the same as a MAJORITY of women.
Abortions in cases of RAPE and INCEST, should 100% be allowed, within 16 weeks.
It's sick fucks, in my opinion, that want to FORCE a woman to full term in cases of APE and INCEST.

I don't really care what mansplaining you attempt to do, you are not a woman, and you should have very little say.

I think you, my opinion, are very FAKE in your love for the 3 month fetus.
I'm not yet discussing later abortions, because I don't need you confusing the situations.
If it’s just a parasitic clump of cells at 15 weeks, what changes at weeks 17 and what exactly is it?

Then why don’t they answer the question?
They don't like the answer. It is a developing human being because it is nothing else. They don't like to think of themselves as someone that agrees with killing actual people. That's not them. They are compassionate. They love children. In fact, the declining birth rate concerns them. Men must not be producing sperm like they used to. It can't be that the next generation is being killed in the womb. It can't be because those aren't human beings.

Sounds crazy when it's broken down like that. But, this is where we are.

My Opinion.
A woman has rights.
Get off your high horse.
I agree. And to this extent, she should have abortion as a protected legal right that can be utilized as just another birth control method throughout a pregnancy.

That being said, it comes with the responsibility of that right.

If the woman fails to treat the issue, and abort the non human being, she should be solely responsible for that decision and have no right to force the man to support what only she decided to keep. Government compelled child support, at the same time should be abolished.

Agreed?

Who pays for family leave? Do the taxpayers have sex with the woman as well? Abortion is far less than health care. It is how to take human life and cause the human in the female to end up in the garbage. A life died and now it's garbage and it pleases you. Amazing.

Guy, you can't deny women support and then bitch WHEN they get abortions. A $300 abortion is cheaper than a $10,000 live birth. If you don't have insurance and can't take three months off from your job, that $300.00 abortion looks a lot more attractive. If you want to protect "the babies" then put your money where your mouth is.

Fetuses aren't people. So I really don't care some of them end up in the Medical Waste container. But watching the religious assholes get upset about it is always fun.

We shouldn't expect women to have to work 40 plus hours per week and then have time to raise kids. But that's what america has chosen. So it's common sense less women want kids. It's too much to ask of them.

be careful what you wish for.
The more you vote for Progs even using this issue the worse it is going to get. A war is needed or a culling of the population in real terms and costs. It is admitting it.

We shouldn't expect women to have to work 40 plus hours per week and then have time to raise kids. But that's what america has chosen. So it's common sense less women want kids. It's too much to ask of them.

Yet ironically, feminism has given us exactly that. when women entered the workforce, employers said, "We can pay women less, which means we can also pay men less!"

So most couples need two incomes to keep a household afloat.

It is logical. We are in each other's faces and only one side is pushing it.

Um. No, we have a policy disagreement.

On one side, women who want control over their own healthcare and reproductive choice.

On the other side, a bunch of religious crazies who think abortion makes baby Jesus cry.

This isn't complicated at all. If you don't like abortion, don't have one.

Forum List

Back