So Did Biden Just Lose More Of The Black Vote? Kamala Isn't Black, Right?

I think voters should be aware of the loose cannon Biden is. He is so demented that he doesn't know what he has said or what he is doing.
I think voters are more aware of everything and what's at stake for their future now more than any other time in history.

Let's see what conclusion they come to in November.

I don't see what position he is trying to take by choosing her. This is like the McCain/Palin pairing vs Obama.

If Trump is smart, he focuses on them as career politicians. Nothing more. Establishment types who have no ability, interest or history standing up to China, or, for justice reform.

That's it. That's his main angle. The attack ads are easy at this point, he just has to repeat "China and Justice Reform", and he will stifle their votes. My guess is he made this decision LONG ago. Cali being the first state to send mail-in votes certainly was well timed and supportive...
Harris debating Pence will make him look like the ass kissing turd he is If Trump is smart you say ??? Catch the last 3 1/2 years of the moron ?? Think he changes stripes now?
Didn't she perform terribly in the primaries? People wanted to like her because she checked off all the boxes, but she was so bad they had a brain dead white guy rush to the rescue.
She never made it to the primaries!

Except she is black. Over 90 percent of us black folk will be voting for Biden. Rasmussen and the gp are lying to you.
Since when is 1/2 Indian "black"?
Do you think Barack Obama is black?
1/2 black according to science, Flat Earther.
This is a pick of her African American father Donald Harris.

View attachment 374081

He looks like he has a lot of white/caucasian blood in him too.

Carmell Harris is more Caucasian than Negroid.
He's half-white, like Obama.

Biden just got every person of color to come out and vote for them Can any of you republican scum imagine trump selecting some one just questioning him on the debate stage? Biden is smart Biden is a real man ,2 things the POS trump can never be Listen to the trash trump comes up with now A real low life pos

LMAO Biden is an idiot who needs handlers 24/7 so he doesn't sound like the idiot he is.

Oh and just because she's not white doesn't mean every person of color will vote for her. All they have to do is research her. She's not impressive at all. In fact she sure slept her way to where she is. Yeah I'd bet loads of folks will vote for her ass.

If loads of folks were excited about voting for her, she'd be the Presidential nominee.

I don't expect Biden to stay in office long after the election if he wins. He will step down and admit his mental issues and have her take over.

Nah. I think the Democrats like the idea of having a figurehead so they can work from behind the scenes without having to actually take any of the heat for their actions.

Oh well....guess 40% of Blacks still aren't gonna vote for Biden.
I am not predicting that

blacks normally vote democrat 95-5

but if biden gets only 55 or 60% of black voters he’s finished

I am not predicting that

blacks normally vote democrat 95-5

but if biden gets only 55 or 60% of black voters he’s finished
Just on TV Obama got 66% and 65% black vote the 2 times he ran .... Hillary got 55% .. Biden gets 60 or 65 say good by to the Trump pos

Just on TV Obama got 66% and 65% black vote the 2 times he ran .... Hillary got 55% .. Biden gets 60 or 65 say good by to the Trump pos
I think that refers to turnout

which across all races is about 50%

but among black people who voted obama got 93 -95%

if biden gets only 50-60% of black voters he’s in big trouble

but no democrat has done that poorly since before FDR was president

so I’m not getting my hopes up just yet

Now wait, didn't Biden promise to choose a black female because most normal black voters really don't care for Joe Biden {for obvious reasons}.
I thought Stacey was going to declare Biden a racist who hates all black people if he didn't choose her.
Biden was so backed into a corner, he knows he's screwed if he picks a black male or female VP when u think of his history of racially charged statements over the years.
So now, we find out that Biden chooses someone with maybe 4 nationalities, and none of them are black.

lol

old white guys talking about black people ...
/-----/ " old white guys talking about black people ... "
You mean like your guy does all the time?

Now wait, didn't Biden promise to choose a black female because most normal black voters really don't care for Joe Biden {for obvious reasons}.
I thought Stacey was going to declare Biden a racist who hates all black people if he didn't choose her.
Biden was so backed into a corner, he knows he's screwed if he picks a black male or female VP when u think of his history of racially charged statements over the years.
So now, we find out that Biden chooses someone with maybe 4 nationalities, and none of them are black.
Except she is black. Over 90 percent of us black folk will be voting for Biden. Rasmussen and the gp are lying to you.
Good boy. You follow your old white masters as expected.

BTW, she be injun. But you believe the Democrat One Drop Rule like you've been told.

According to the birth certificate of Kamala, her mother identifies as "Caucasian", & her father lists his race as "Jamaican".

"Jamaica has a rigid color caste system where many of the people classify themselves as OTHER than Black."

EfVQxRaU8AEUwoA

Forum List

Back