Democrats and the Abortion Issue

It's given to the states now and not one entity can lose one the process. There's no other way to see it. It's a states right issue. How can anyone see a wrong in letting the voters decide?

Other than rape and for REAL health risks, the only good argument I've heard for abortion are teenagers who seek abortion in environments they're not prepared for. It's still the wrong thing to do, but a person has to live with it. More than one is a problem, personally, after 2-3 they should sign to have their mothering parts removed.

I'm glad the SCOTUS made the right decision. They're better off to not send bad messages, like Democrats do in practice. Besides, the Declaration of Independence reads life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

Leftists lie, the USA already has one of the most liberal abortion laws on Earth. Personally, I think they should be more strict.

Other than rape and for REAL health risks, the only good argument I've heard for abortion are teenagers who seek abortion in environments they're not prepared for. It's still the wrong thing to do, but a person has to live with it. More than one is a problem, personally, after 2-3 they should sign to have their mothering parts removed.

I'm glad the SCOTUS made the right decision. They're better off to not send bad messages, like Democrats do in practice. Besides, the Declaration of Independence reads life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

Leftists lie, the USA already has one of the most liberal abortion laws on Earth. Personally, I think they should be more strict.
The laws in every state now come down to the voters in the state...as it should be. Nobody can lose.

he were permitted to do so, he would pass just such an unconstitutional law to "protect a woman's so-called Right to Choose."
Hey bubba. The president does NOT. pass laws. The congress does and he can sign them or get overridden by a super majority. Congress passes laws.,

Roe is gone. Good. It's a states issue plain and simple. As it SHOULD be. Let the voters decide they're always the best decision makers.

Who pays for family leave? Do the taxpayers have sex with the woman as well? Abortion is far less than health care. It is how to take human life and cause the human in the female to end up in the garbage. A life died and now it's garbage and it pleases you. Amazing.
Exactly. Fuck the mom, fuck the baby. They just want it born.

They will, in November, and its your ass.
I'm not a fan of abortion I have 3 kids of my own. I am a strong proponent of contraception and pushing it a ton more for the health of the nation. But in the end less young women are chosing not to have kids so the issue will rectify itself. A positive trend indeed. Abortion goes away on its own.

Two people working, saving, travelling, retiring early. No handouts. Smart in every facet.

The rise of dual income no kids.....it's growing big time. No abortions. A win win for the nation.
absolutely,,

and the added benefit most of them are leftist that are ending their heritage and with it goes their political ideology,,

WIN WIN,,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back