Sick Palestinian woman celebrating the murder of little kids

Do you want to try to defend yourself?
I would take her over you any day for moderation and love for fellow man, Hossfly.
Lookatcherself.

Noo don't get me wrong Israel supports the Palestinians as being Minority (check the Israeli law) but don't get me wrong I've said it before and I'm willing to repeat it as many time needed until you finally realize that.
Hamas the murderous monsters will be eradicated, cruel and twisted children abusers, rapists, and mass killers - I won't rest until I know they are dead - and so about all the Palestinians who support them or their sick cause.
And for you, A Toast to Stupidity, I totally gave up on you although I did tried but you take every debate into an argument locked on your own opinion deluded to believe you are always right, you showed me that hate blinds and that speaking of rational point is actually pointless to you, as the saying goes "With the evil be evil,With the twisted be twisted".

Israel does NOT support Palestinians as a minority. Non-Jews DO NOT have equal civil rights with Jews in Israel.

I don't care about your idiotic hate. Have fun with that.

EVERY resident of Gaza is a citizen under the GOVERNMENT of GAZA -- which unfortunately for them is HAMAS. This herring about Israel not recognizing them is from your reluctance to accept the fact that the destiny of the residents of Gaza lies solely in the hands of HAMAS. They HAVE a leadership.. Quit bitching about how Israel doesn't recognize their rights and start realizing that HAMAS is the organization responsible for their welfare. And HAMAS chooses to feud with EVERYONE --- including Abbas and the West Bank Palestinian representation..

For the fans of the cute little Jihadist murderer in the OP -- you can catch her weekly show on Jordanian TV...

Female terrorist hosts talk show on Hamas TV | JPost | Israel News

Ahlam Tamimi, the Palestinian woman who helped plan the suicide bombing attack at the Sbarro restaurant in the center of Jerusalem in 2001, is now hosting a talk show on the Hamas-affiliated Al-Quds TV.

Fifteen civilians were killed and another 130 wounded in the suicide bombing.

Tamimi, who was released in the Gilad Schalit prisoner exchange agreement in October 2011, is now living in Jordan, from where she presents her program.Entitled Nasim Al-Ahrar [Breeze of the Free], Tamimi's show deals with the issue of Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails

Following her release, Tamimi said that she did not regret her participation in the suicide bombing. "I dedicated myself to the path of jihad for the sake of Allah, and Allah granted me success," she said in an interview with the Jordanian Ammon News web site. "Do you want me to denounce what I did? That's out of the question. I would do it again."

What a geniune sweetheart and patriot..
A REAL warrior and icon for little Pali girls everywhere..

EVERY resident of Gaza is a citizen under the GOVERNMENT of GAZA -- which unfortunately for them is HAMAS. This herring about Israel not recognizing them is from your reluctance to accept the fact that the destiny of the residents of Gaza lies solely in the hands of HAMAS. They HAVE a leadership.. Quit bitching about how Israel doesn't recognize their rights and start realizing that HAMAS is the organization responsible for their welfare. And HAMAS chooses to feud with EVERYONE --- including Abbas and the West Bank Palestinian representation..

Click your heels three times and make a wish and that may change.

What does your non-witticism have to do with the fact of flacaltenn's post?

Israel does NOT support Palestinians as a minority. Non-Jews DO NOT have equal civil rights with Jews in Israel.

I don't care about your idiotic hate. Have fun with that.

non jews absolutely have equal rights with jews in israel. so-called palestinians in gaza and the west bank are not israeli citizens and have no right to equal rights in israel any more than someone is bolivia has rights of citizenship in the US. and frankly we aren't always perfect about those things in THIS country.

pals also don't have equal rights in jordan when they're actually jordanian. i don't see you whining and lying and obfuscating about that.

the hate is yours. you really should watch that whole projection thing

that doesn't even mean anything. :cuckoo:

I would take her over you any day for moderation and love for fellow man, Hossfly.
Lookatcherself.

Thanks for letting us know that you endorse the view that EVERY Israeli is a 'legit target' - no matter their age or military status.

The above post is proof that Hostility's POV is skewed so far as to be indistinguishable from that of HAMAS terrorists. And this is the daft bint who presumes to lecture the rest of us as to what US foreign policy should be!

and the supporters of these murderous terrorists danced gave out sweets and glorified the killers of these two children along with many more innocents. The irony is these animals are NewYork people home of 911.

A few corrections here: this wasn't exactly 'American' hypocrisy, but 'Irish-American' - and only some of those, at that. But more to the point, you seem not to understand about 9/11 being an attack on ALL of America: I suppose it's easy to think of NYC as the 'focus' but that's really not very accurate.

Other than that, I agree with you: SOME of my fellow Americans have indeed agitated in support of terrorists attacking one of our very closest allies, the UK.

The difference is, I can't recall any such Provo IRA supporters having the chutzpah to suggest the US unilaterally dissolve our alliance with the UK.

If we are to guide US foreign policy by what we perceive as SOLELY US interests - then what is the advantage to us in courting the Muslim-majority nations as allies ?

IF we 'have to' dissolve one alliance to have another, then it's that 'other' which is actually in control - and still not the US.

Lookatcherself.
That's not a surprise. You and that terrorist dog think alike and have a lot in common.

For the fans of the cute little Jihadist murderer in the OP -- you can catch her weekly show on Jordanian TV...

Female terrorist hosts talk show on Hamas TV | JPost | Israel News

Ahlam Tamimi, the Palestinian woman who helped plan the suicide bombing attack at the Sbarro restaurant in the center of Jerusalem in 2001, is now hosting a talk show on the Hamas-affiliated Al-Quds TV.

Fifteen civilians were killed and another 130 wounded in the suicide bombing.

Tamimi, who was released in the Gilad Schalit prisoner exchange agreement in October 2011, is now living in Jordan, from where she presents her program.Entitled Nasim Al-Ahrar [Breeze of the Free], Tamimi's show deals with the issue of Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails

Following her release, Tamimi said that she did not regret her participation in the suicide bombing. "I dedicated myself to the path of jihad for the sake of Allah, and Allah granted me success," she said in an interview with the Jordanian Ammon News web site. "Do you want me to denounce what I did? That's out of the question. I would do it again."

What a geniune sweetheart and patriot..
A REAL warrior and icon for little Pali girls everywhere..
Well there ya go, a murderer of little kids is rewarded by Hamas with her own talk show, so she can create more monsters like herself. Palestinian mentality in a nutshell.

Rudy, rather than 'Palestinian' mentality - I think it's best described as 'anti-Zionist' mentality. After all, its aim is to extinguish Jewish nationalism.

I do.. Every time a rocket comes out of Gaza or I hear of the terror that Hamas imposes on their own citizens. Your VICTIMS there should be doing the clicking and wishing. They are free to choose.

No problem with it.

You DO?

Well, then, WHY did Israel give money and material support to Hamas? They wouldn't be the force they are now without Israel's support.

Why do you 'ask' such a question? By that 'logic' - the US would be responsible for al-Quaeda.

Even IFF the Israelis initially cultivated HAMAS as a counter to the PLO - they certainly never 'controlled' HAMAS. So NO, Israel shouldn't be held responsible for what HAMAS has been up to - especially considering HAMAS gets a lot more of its funding and all of its arms from other, Arab, nations.

Just the way you 'asked' that 'question' shows extreme bias: one suspects that Hostility fancies itself an 'attorney for the prosecution', or at least attempts to fill that role......

+2

I note many responses from amity, but not to this quote.

That's telling to his mindset in and of itself.

Forum List

Back