Sick Palestinian woman celebrating the murder of little kids

No problem with it.

You DO?

Well, then, WHY did Israel give money and material support to Hamas? They wouldn't be the force they are now without Israel's support.

Why do you 'ask' such a question? By that 'logic' - the US would be responsible for al-Quaeda.

Even IFF the Israelis initially cultivated HAMAS as a counter to the PLO - they certainly never 'controlled' HAMAS. So NO, Israel shouldn't be held responsible for what HAMAS has been up to - especially considering HAMAS gets a lot more of its funding and all of its arms from other, Arab, nations.

Just the way you 'asked' that 'question' shows extreme bias: one suspects that Hostility fancies itself an 'attorney for the prosecution', or at least attempts to fill that role......

marge she is quoting standard islamo Nazi propaganda-----jews control EVERYTHING---
and anything that turns out badly ------was a JEWISH PLOT at the start

islamo Nazis should stop making themselves so obvious---got bad news
for you jihadis------the only people who have REMAINED over millennia---
is you islamo Nazis-------your stories never change

Noo don't get me wrong Israel supports the Palestinians as being Minority (check the Israeli law) but don't get me wrong I've said it before and I'm willing to repeat it as many time needed until you finally realize that.
Hamas the murderous monsters will be eradicated, cruel and twisted children abusers, rapists, and mass killers - I won't rest until I know they are dead - and so about all the Palestinians who support them or their sick cause.
And for you, A Toast to Stupidity, I totally gave up on you although I did tried but you take every debate into an argument locked on your own opinion deluded to believe you are always right, you showed me that hate blinds and that speaking of rational point is actually pointless to you, as the saying goes "With the evil be evil,With the twisted be twisted".

Israel does NOT support Palestinians as a minority. Non-Jews DO NOT have equal civil rights with Jews in Israel.

I don't care about your idiotic hate. Have fun with that.

So what? I would be up there with my chair and watching too. And BTW, who in that picture is applauding? I used to go into Saigon on weekends and watch the bombing and firefights from the hotel roof. I would applaud too.

300px-Saigon-hubert-van-es.jpg

How did that work out?
Flower children got their way, finally.

I also want to make the point about this video, that she is NOT celebrating death per se, she is celebrating a successful (to her) operation against Israel.

I spent several years in Israel, and for most of that time no one knew who I was or that I was pro-Palestinian, and thinking I was "one of them" they spoke pretty freely. So I do know a good bit about Israel, and my sense of the main problem back then from talking to Israelis, and even moreso now, is that so many in Israel have divorced themselves from the human race following the Holocaust. How else can Z's not see what you have done and are doing?

How could you go to a land where VERY clearly there were MANY people who had lived there for millenia, even David Ben Gurion knew they were descended from the Jewish population, and do to them what you have done? And then frickin' lie about it to yourself and the entire world? And then accuse THEM, the Palestinians, of extremism and brutality?

Zionists do not CARE about non-Jews. That is the only way to do this.
If you spent a few years in Israel then I'm the Queen of England. Ha ha ha.

What makes you to think that anybody believes a word you say.

I spent several years in Israel, and for most of that time no one knew who I was or that I was pro-Palestinian, and thinking I was "one of them" they spoke pretty freely. So I do know a good bit about Israel, and my sense of the main problem back then from talking to Israelis, and even moreso now, is that so many in Israel have divorced themselves from the human race following the Holocaust. How else can Z's not see what you have done and are doing?

How could you go to a land where VERY clearly there were MANY people who had lived there for millenia, even David Ben Gurion knew they were descended from the Jewish population, and do to them what you have done? And then frickin' lie about it to yourself and the entire world? And then accuse THEM, the Palestinians, of extremism and brutality?

Zionists do not CARE about non-Jews. That is the only way to do this.

And here we can all see that Hostility has decided that 'Zionists' are not part of the human race - and blames the Zionists for that.

And what's the basis for all of that condemnation? Hostility's precious 'feeeewings'! No evidence is offered, just the claim that this is 'her sense' that ..........basically it's all the fault of 'Zionists'.

The part of all the above drivel I'm finding the most impossible to swallow is the idea that all those Zionists had no idea of Hostility's true 'feeeeewings'. Or that people SO distrustful of all 'others' would spill their guts to someone who was so obviously not 'one of us'.

I am not buying the 'anecdotal' crap the daft bint is trying to peddle above: anyone else?
It's no wonder that Martin Luther King Jr. Said that "when people say anti Zionism, they are talking anti semetism". Enema-ity is prof of the pigs that Dr. King was talking about.

well I for one am delighted to learn that amity speaks Hebrew and
was passing the time of day in cafes along dizengoff ----discussin the holocaust
with Israelis for YEARS

No problem with it.

You DO?

Well, then, WHY did Israel give money and material support to Hamas? They wouldn't be the force they are now without Israel's support.
Israel wish to support the Gazans, if you say its out of Israeli interest only fine.
Israel decided the best way to prevent 'individual acts of anger' by helping them stabilized, its very simple, terror breeds in 3rd world countries in example Iraq, As the Gazans - uneducated like yo would be educated, wealthy and advance like Dubai for example, you won't hear about 'individuals act of anger' against Israel
Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, and all the other wolves with splinted support from the Gazan society decided to invest on 'DEATH TO ISRAEL' project instead.
And here we are.
Israel is the REAL MINORITY in the M.E. - NOT the Palestinians, yet only Israel the Western society actually care about them.
But you cant see that can you?

You are gullible beyond belief.
I never heard anything so cockamamie as giving support to a radical Islamic military force aiming to defeat Israel, and then claiming ... what ... Israel thought it was a humanitarian organization?
No, you don't really believe that.
You are hoping WE are gullible beyond belief.

Its pretty lame, Daniyel. I don't know anyone stupid enough to buy it.

No, you are gullible beyond belief. What Daniyel meant was that Israel provides humanitarian aid to the Gazans (and Hamas) in the hopes that they may finally decide to stop their attacks. But maybe Israel should stop as a lot of the materials are being diverted to the making of rockets, building of tunnels, etc.

I also want to make the point about this video, that she is NOT celebrating death per se, she is celebrating a successful (to her) operation against Israel.

Finally a post that is on the topic! I believe, as usual here, that most of that stopped around post #7 or 8 with this exception.

However amity, how do you figure, "per se"? She was very happy and animated and smiling as the death toll rose, and especially as she related to the reaction of the others with the announcement of the rising death toll. I consider that a celebration of the deaths that she helped along.

But then again, as another pointed out in this thread, you must give the whole video credit for these points:

She is a woman and was allowed to speak. She was allowed to have her face shown. Because as we all know, ultimately in Islam, women should wear full covering (burka) and not be full citizens and allowed to speak, nor express any opinions at all.

Suuuuuure, Hostility - she's just a wonderful humanitarian pacifist who's been badly misunderstood.........

And if those were Americans she were talking about and getting so happy? Just what would you feel about that, I wonder?

Did you miss the part where she said "I was sitting in the bus and as the death toll was rising there was clapping and celebration and people congratulating each other"

You are truly a disgusting human being and a terrorist apologist.

I could cheerfully slash that pig's throat.
And what exactly is it that makes you better than her? The only difference I note is that she is more tactful and doesn't call people ugly names.
So oink-oink.

But then again, as another pointed out in this thread, you must give the whole video credit for these points:

She is a woman and was allowed to speak. She was allowed to have her face shown. Because as we all know, ultimately in Islam, women should wear full covering (burka) and not be full citizens and allowed to speak, nor express any opinions at all.

I can imagine who interpreted Islam for you. Islam does not require a face covering. That has varied from one time and place to another. And I don't know about women not being allowed to speak or express an opinion. I can't say I ever met any Muslim women who fit that description. The women I have known who wear hijab have tended to be fairly outspoken.

And look, frankly nothing she said was AS extreme as what is said on this forum by some idiot Z every single day. You all are much more extreme than she was.

I can imagine who interpreted Islam for you. Islam does not require a face covering. That has varied from one time and place to another. And I don't know about women not being allowed to speak or express an opinion. I can't say I ever met any Muslim women who fit that description. The women I have known who wear hijab have tended to be fairly outspoken.

And look, frankly nothing she said was AS extreme as what is said on this forum by some idiot Z every single day. You all are much more extreme than she was.
Absolutely unbelieveable. Your BS, that is.

Forum List

Back