Joe Biden’s daughter Ashley admits diary describing showers with her dad is real. Hear the crickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
So she confirms what a disgusting man Joe Biden is.

Yeah, he brought dignity back to the White House alright, smh. Add in the cackling clown aka Kamala Harris to the menagerie.

Now, similar to the delayed admission about the authenticity of the infamous laptop from hell, Ashley Biden’s diary confessing a “hyper-sexualized” youth and showers with her dad was once again found to be the real deal by her own statement.

A letter submitted to Judge Laura Taylor Swain dated April 8, 2024, began circulating online nearly a month after Aimee Harris, the woman charged with stealing the diary, had been sentenced to a month in prison and three months home confinement for selling it to Project Veritas.

“I am deeply saddened that I even have to write this letter because my personal private journal was stolen and sold for profit,” began Biden. “The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts. The reason I have decided to not attend tomorrow’s sentencing in person is because it would only increase my pain. Nonetheless, I write to ask Your Honor to sentence the defendant to time in prison.”

The admission from the first daughter prompted social media users to juxtapose the legal filing alongside the salacious excerpts, said to have been penned in 2019, and argued, “This also makes it 100% clear that Joe Biden is a sick pedophile and his fake Doctor wife Jill Biden, is an enabler.”

As a result of the most recent admission to the court the day before Harris was sentenced, Snopes updated their rating to the question “Did Ashley Biden Accuse Joe Biden of Inappropriate Behavior in a ‘Leaked Diary’?” and indicated her testimony altered their assessment from “‘Unproven’ to ‘True.'”

Already threads on this. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back