Arab pAlEsTiNiAn immigrants to boycott the SKY?

FDR_Reagan

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2023
So now you know that pAlEsTiNiAn Culture have been believing any weird story ..even when pAlEsTiNiAn fired weapons kill their kids...

“Woman vents her fury over ‘pro-Israel’ McChicken burger,” by Daniel Ben-David, The JC, February 23, 2024.

A woman visiting a McDonald’s outlet in the US complained to staff that the colour of a McChicken wrapper conveyed tacit support for the “killing[sic] of ...”.

In a video that went viral on social media on Friday, the woman declares herself “starving,, finishes off her meal in her car and then pulls out her phone to express her fury. In her clip, she says: “Conveniently, McDonald’s changed their packaging.

That video was posted on Twitter:

“What does that resemble?” she asks the viewer rhetorically [showing the blue-and-white wrapper].

Entering the shop, she approaches an unwitting employee and asks: “What is this?”

“This one,” the employee asks, “it’s a McChicken wrapper.”

“But why is it blue and white?”

“Honestly, I don’t know,” he claims.

“I think you do know. This is in support of Israel.”

The McDonald’s employee meekly attempts to explain that the packaging has been like that for over two months because the branch ran out of the regular-coloured ones, to which the woman says: “No, I don’t think so. This is obviously in support of Israel.”

“No, I mean we actually had that for a while, though,” the employee responds.

“I know this is not your fault because you’re an employee, but I think this is disgusting for them to do this, and I know you in your heart, you know in your heart that this is clearly what this wrapper is for.”

“I mean I didn’t know that, though.”

“I’m explaining it to you,” she persists, “this is what it’s for, this is the colour of their flag, this is clearly what they’re doing and what they’re showing to people, and I think it’s disgusting.”

Dragging a second unwilling employee into the fray, the woman says, while tapping her finger: “This is in support to kill[sic] Palestinian[sic] kids[sic], this wrapping,”…

In a statement, McDonald’s said the wrapper was a “generic one that has been used for years in some McDonald’s restaurants across markets for special orders, limited-edition products, or temporary shortages of designated wrappers,” and none of the colour choices were intended to make any political statements.

Unhinged by hate, this pAlEsTiNiAn woman is like those maniacs who are sure that voices coming from the radio are all talking in code about them. She thinks anything blue and white must be a favorable reference to Israel. The blue-and-white Delft vases in museums surely need to be put in storage, so should the blue-and-white ceramics that come from Iznik, Turkey. And the blue-and-white flags of Greece, Finland, and Scotland will naturally put some in mind of the blue-and-white colors of the Israeli flag, so for the sake of Palestine, please stop flying those flags, at least until their colors have been changed.

And of course, there is the biggest blue-and-white phenomenon of all, that the Zionists have exploited to the fullest. Just look upwards, and what do you see but a blue sky and white clouds scudding by? This incompletely obnubilated sky puts one in mind, alas, of the Zionist flag. There doesn’t seem to be much pAlEsTiNiAn can do about that. But they can urge us not to look up to the high heavens, but to keep our gaze firmly fixed on the ground beneath our feet. Given their lowly cause, that sounds just about right.

Israelis now the most despised nation on the planet with senior Israelis behaving just like the Nazis , whom they claim treated them so badly , even though the German Nazi party and military were crammed with jews .

Perhaps it is time for jews to start an exodus back to Khazaria where their ancestors came from -- the Faux Jews .

luiza said:
Nazi...nazi...Nazi..

This is so typical Nazi Luiza sh#t racist OUTCAST Troll.

Hamas supporter in London says the quiet part out loud

“Hitler knew how to deal with these people"

It always has been pure Jew-hatred under the guise of anti-Zionism.

Watch more from @ThevoiceAlexa on the ground at https://t.co/RP773XzDEP.

pic.twitter.com/JpiXSfptLW

— Avi Yemini (@OzraeliAvi) November 11, 2023

tala-e1626449234754-640x400.jpeg

word-image-1565180474606.jpeg

Swastikas over Gaza

1*Y0nQb4BAi-9ccjOJHJUCmw.jpeg

Nazi-Arab Palestine plot
Since WW2
https://books.google.com/books?id=vjsLAqafdQ8C&printsec=frontcover
+-+254761279_140.jpg

Forum List

Back