We cant simply disagree anymore

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
over issues, no people must be punished for their speech. All must recite the same mantra. We need sameness, not diversity...right libs.

over issues, no people must be punished for their speech. All must recite the same mantra. We need sameness, not diversity...right libs.
These are the same assholes who call Trump an authoritarian and fascist.

Why the complaints?

He spoke freely.

His audience responded freely.

Isn't that the way it's supposed to work?

Why the complaints?

He spoke freely.

His audience responded freely.

Isn't that the way it's supposed to work?
If you must punish people for diversity of thought perhaps you need better material

I understand speech has consequences.
Not for BLM....not for your antifa buds. Perhaps libs might concentrate on real crime in the cities they turned into shitholes instead of harassing the law abiding for daring to speak against lib depravity

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Not for BLM....not for your antifa buds. Perhaps libs might concentrate on real crime in the cities they turned into shitholes instead of harassing the law abiding for daring to speak against lib depravity
This is stupid. You need to drop that dumb right wing crap and start understanding that rural America is worse than the cities. I know, because I see it here in Kansas. Butker should not be replaced, but he should understand that in his position he will be held responsible for what he says in public. Had he stood up speaking liberal ideas, your ass would call for him to be thrown out fthe NFL. You guys are the ones censoring things, not liberals. Look at what you pricks did to Kaepernick.

My Twitter timeline is a mess bc of this and it makes me laugh. All the "liberal", "tolerant" women ready to throw hands. Chicas, don't you know people can have opinions and we can dismiss them?

I hate it here

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back