The "I Stand With Israel" thread

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Long time ago, I sent a audio clip from "X-Men" to israelnationalradio.com being an avid reader/listener containing the bit between Wolverine and Storm of:

"...There is a war coming. You sure you're on the right side?"

"At least I've chosen a side."

So with that in mind,

The war has come. You sure you're on the right side?

I STAND WITH ISRAEL!

Long time ago, I sent a audio clip from "X-Men" to israelnationalradio.com being an avid reader/listener containing the bit between Wolverine and Storm of:

So with that in mind,

I STAND WITH ISRAEL!
Me too!

So with that in mind,

I STAND WITH ISRAEL!

As do I.

America should stand with her allies.

I stand with those who stand with the G-d of Israel and live holy unto Him and believe upon His Word. Some in Israel are not doing this and that is why in Zechariah we are warned to warn others to prepare ourselves for the day of the LORD. Because it is surely coming and those who resist Him are going to suffer the consequences of that decision no matter who they are. Jew, Gentile, Greek, Muslim, take your choice. Anyone who is stiff necked and refuses to repent before G-d will not make it to the third day in my opinion, Delta. That includes those presently living inside Israel.

We stand with the G-d of Israel and He is the One who decides who stays and who goes in this coming battle.

So with that in mind,

I STAND WITH ISRAEL!

I know I am

I STAND WITH ISREAL!

Not everyone who is inside Israel today is standing with Israel nor the G-d of Israel. That is going to change. Every man, woman and child should examine their own hearts and make sure they are on the right side of G-d according to the Hebrew prophet Zephaniah. Period. If Nehemiah or Ezra were here this thing would have already been accomplished!

I stand with the Land of Israel but not everyone who is living in Israel at this writing. That is why I have been careful to declare exactly what I am standing with. I stand with the G-d of Israel and agree with His Judgments which are righteous. ( always ) I pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Last edited:
Not everyone who is inside Israel today is standing with Israel nor the G-d of Israel. That is going to change. Every man, woman and child should examine their own hearts and make sure they are on the right side of G-d according to the Hebrew prophet Zephaniah. Period. If Nehemiah or Ezra were here this thing would have already been accomplished!

I stand with the Land of Israel but not everyone who is living in Israel at this writing. That is why I have been careful to declare exactly what I am standing with. I stand with the G-d of Israel and agree with His Judgments which are righteous. ( always ) I pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I stand with the political country known as "Israel" who is an ally of the US. Allies stand by each other.

God is important, but a government shouldn't decide who to help or not because of Him. That leads to fanaticism like you see with Radical Islamists.

I am not Jewish, and I am a revisionist so my God is different to your God, As my views on the holocaust are different to yours. yet here and now I declare once again THAT I STAND WITH ISREAL. I also stand with my many Jewish friends who have faced deprivation and suffering. Does my admission make me wrong and a bad person in the eyes of the Jews I count as my friends, or does it make me a stronger more honest person.
Irose knows me and my views of old and she will tell you I am a seeker after truth and honesty.

I'm guessing that MikeK is trying to make a list of who to whack if the 'putsch' plans ever succeed......

MikeK continually expresses 'values' which are contrary to the US Constitution: therefore I do not consider his judgment on what is and isn't 'patriotic' to be very reliable.

Forum List

Back