Sanders Responds to Netanyahu's Claim that Criticism of Israeli Gov't Policies is Antisemitic

Who is telling you that? HAMAS? The terrorist group in the middle of a war?
Dont get me wrong, I dont give two shits about israel. They are not our ally. They are our adopted, spoiled child. And they have certainly shown their true colors during this war. They even killed their own hostages waving white flags FFS. But they have a right to defend themselves. So, I ask you, what are they supposed to do?
And like I said, half of the palis problems are their own doing. Them and their muzzie brothers across the border.
What? Do you think Hamas has the ability to influence public opinion in the US? WTF man! They have no propaganda arm capable of doing so. They have no support in the US media. You know who does? Fucking Israel!!!!!

Israel isn’t defending itself. Mass murdering tens of thousands of defenseless civilians is NOT DEFENSIVE. Destroying Gaza isn't defensive. Why would you post establishment talking points? WTF has happened to you?

What? Do you think Hamas has the ability to influence public opinion in the US? WTF man! They have no propaganda arm capable of doing so. They have no support in the US media. You know who does? Fucking Israel!!!!!

Israel isn’t defending itself. Mass murdering tens of thousands of defenseless civilians is NOT DEFENSIVE. Destroying Gaza isn't defensive. Why would you post establishment talking points? WTF has happened to you?
They do it every day. People are listening to their propaganda.
I will ask again, what do you think Israel should do after they were attacked, and then were told the attacks were not going to stop?

They do it every day. People are listening to their propaganda.
I will ask again, what do you think Israel should do after they were attacked, and then were told the attacks were not going to stop?
Give me an example of Hamas propaganda.

Really? You think after Hamas attacked and maybe killed a few hundred Israelis, Israel is then justified in mass murdering tens of thousands of innocents, destroying entire cities, and displacing over 2 million people. That’s crazy talk, but straight from US media propaganda.

The Palestinian people aren’t Hamas. Do you think all Palestinians are responsible for what Hamas did??? All those children Israel has massacred are responsible??? I think not.

Give me an example of Hamas propaganda.

Really? You think after Hamas attacked and maybe killed a few hundred Israelis, Israel is then justified in mass murdering tens of thousands of innocents, destroying entire cities, and displacing over 2 million people. That’s crazy talk, but straight from US media propaganda.

The Palestinian people aren’t Hamas. Do you think all Palestinians are responsible for what Hamas did??? All those children Israel has massacred are responsible??? I think not.
How Israel is killing civilians when they literally use Gazans as shields. Or how they make a big deal about Israel messing up a hospital when that is where they set up shop. The death toll is also coming from HAMAS.
The people voted for HAMAS. Polls show every time HAMAS attacks Israel, their support goes up. The damn President in the West Bank even cancelled elections because HAMAS had so much support. What do you think "from the river to the sea" means?
I will ask you again, what should Israel be doing?

How Israel is killing civilians when they literally use Gazans as shields. Or how they make a big deal about Israel messing up a hospital when that is where they set up shop. The death toll is also coming from HAMAS.
The people voted for HAMAS. Polls show every time HAMAS attacks Israel, their support goes up. The damn President in the West Bank even cancelled elections because HAMAS had so much support. What do you think "from the river to the sea" means?
Wow! What has happened to you? You can’t be the same guy. Now you just continue to post CIA/Mossad talking points. WTF.

So you do think Israel has the right to commit genocide because a terror group killed a few hundred Israelis. That’s nuts man.

Wow! What has happened to you? You can’t be the same guy. Now you just continue to post CIA/Mossad talking points. WTF.

So you do think Israel has the right to commit genocide because a terror group killed a few hundred Israelis. That’s nuts man.
What am I saying that isnt true?
Why do you keep avoiding my question? Everyone always avoids that question.

If all these protesters, and folks outraged at Israel's behavior in this war, really cared, instead of demanding that they have a cease fire, or that we not support Israel, how about a demand for Hamas to surrender?

I don't see that, anywhere.

Why?

. . . seems. . fishy.

:eusa_think:

In first public message since Oct. 7, Sinwar says Hamas won’t surrender

Terror chief inflates group’s achievements, falsely claims it is ‘crushing’ the IDF, as top leadership in Qatar evaluates Egyptian proposal to end hostilities​

000_329984U-e1651331749811-640x400.jpg

Yahya Sinwar, Hamas's Gaza chief, speaks during a meeting in Gaza City, on April 30, 2022. (Mahmud Hamas/AFP)
". . . Gallant also issued a renewed personal threat against Sinwar, saying he would soon “meet the barrels of our guns.”

On Saturday, Hamas politburo chief Ismail Haniyeh returned to Qatar from Cairo to discuss with exiled officials of the terror group an Egyptian proposal for a two-week truce that could become a permanent ceasefire if Hamas agrees to allow a Palestinian technocratic government to take control of Gaza, and to gradually release all Israeli hostages in exchange for the release of a certain number of Palestinian prisoners.

There were some indications that Israel had not flat-out rejected the proposal.

The three-stage plan would begin with a two-week halt to the fighting, extendable to three or four, in exchange for the release of 40 Israeli hostages — women, minors, and elderly men, especially sick ones.

In return, Israel would release 120 Palestinian security prisoners of the same categories. During this time, hostilities would stop, Israeli tanks would withdraw, and humanitarian aid would enter Gaza.

The second phase would see an Egypt-sponsored “Palestinian national talk” aimed at ending the division between Palestinian factions — mainly the Fatah party-dominated Palestinian Authority and Hamas — and leading to the formation of a technocratic government in the West Bank and Gaza that would oversee the reconstruction of the Strip and pave the way for Palestinian parliamentary and presidential elections.

The third stage would include a comprehensive ceasefire, the release of the remaining Israeli hostages, including soldiers, in return for a to-be-determined number of Palestinian security prisoners in Israeli jails affiliated with Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad terror group — including those arrested after October 7 and some convicted of serious terror offenses.. . "

Sinwar briefly emerged from hiding in Gaza, met with fighters, Hamas source claims​

Israel doesn’t comment on claim terror leader surfaced; hostages’ families forum says intelligence officials found report ‘reliable,’ warns it shows Israeli failure in war
“Since the conclusion of that round, the US has been seething with anger after failing through all pressure attempts to force the resistance to accept surrender conditions in favor of the occupation government and release Israeli prisoners without real commitments to end the suffering of the Palestinian people,” the Hamas source said.

“The sole pathway to release the occupation’s prisoners lies in negotiations accompanied by a commitment to ceasefire and reconstruction,” said the source. . . ."

‘Hamas gambled with our lives’: Gazans are now daring to speak out​

'Just give up and surrender': Hamas outgunned and outnumbered - and some in Gaza blame leader​

It is clear many in Gaza have had enough of the rising number of dead, the lack of aid, and the continuing fighting - and some blame Yahya Sinwar, the leader of Hamas.
". . . Some blame Yahya Sinwar, the leader of Hamas, himself.

"We are tired, it's enough, I don't have any breath left in me!" one man shouted at our camera inside Gaza.

"What resolution? Just give up and surrender!

"This is the act of idiots! He caused the death of his own people - Sinwar has killed his own people!"

1714146448629.png

GettyImages-1766604370-2400x1350-1698972592.jpg

British Jewish anti-occupation activists blocked the walkways into the Foreign Office in London on Wednesday to demand a cease-fire. Photo by Guy Smallman/Getty Images)

The deaths aren't coming from Hamas. They're coming from US ordnance being delivered with US delivery systems by the IDF

The IDF has the borders secured. No Israeli citizens are being killed by Hamas coming from Gaza. Bibi's the best thing Hamas has going.

What am I saying that isnt true?
Why do you keep avoiding my question? Everyone always avoids that question.
Just about everything.

How about killing Hamas and stop killing civilians? Now on clue, you’ll spout Mossad talking points. Human shields and such. Fuck that. Where do think over 2 million people confined in a small place can go?

Please tell my Roudy has taken over your account.

The deaths aren't coming from Hamas. They're coming from US ordnance being delivered with US delivery systems by the IDF

The IDF has the borders secured. No Israeli citizens are being killed by Hamas coming from Gaza. Bibi's the best thing Hamas has going.
No, I meant the death toll numbers.

Just about everything.

How about killing Hamas and stop killing civilians? Now on clue, you’ll spout Mossad talking points. Human shields and such. Fuck that. Where do think over 2 million people confined in a small place can go?

Please tell my Roudy has taken over your account.
Ok, so how do they go after HAMAS, without killing civilians, when their operations are in busy civilian buildings?
What should they do when they warn the civilians to go south, and HAMAS stops them, and then the ones that do get there, Egypt wont let them cross their borders?
Thats what I dont understand. They only way they can retaliate, will include civilians. HAMAS set it up that way, so they can have the worlds opinion. Its a propaganda game for them. And they are winning.
Nobody wants them. They have nowhere to go. So because of that, Israel shouldnt retaliate, and kill all the terrorists that vowed more attacks will happen? Because like I said, casualties will occur. HAMAS made it that way.

No, I meant the death toll numbers.
So'd I. I don't think using US bombs and planes to kill 20-30K children is ok. And I think most Americans will eventually agree with me.

We suffer from propaganda just like everybody else. This morning I saw some fuck from this organization being interviewed of Faux as if he was some independent

I'm no fan of the Bern, but he's not defending Hamas.

Ok, so how do they go after HAMAS, without killing civilians, when their operations are in busy civilian buildings?
What should they do when they warn the civilians to go south, and HAMAS stops them, and then the ones that do get there, Egypt wont let them cross their borders?
Thats what I dont understand. They only way they can retaliate, will include civilians. HAMAS set it up that way, so they can have the worlds opinion. Its a propaganda game for them. And they are winning.
Nobody wants them. They have nowhere to go. So because of that, Israel shouldnt retaliate, and kill all the terrorists that vowed more attacks will happen? Because like I said, casualties will occur. HAMAS made it that way.
I don't think Americans would be bothered if the IDF fenced in the whole place, including moving the border with Egypt. Mult fences, with a half mile or so DMZ on three sides, with the Med on the fourth. Strict controls and searches of everything going into, and out of, Gaza

edit. And hell, toss in some minefields. Poor goats.

But, the IDF went genocide. Even little Javaka's drooling at the real estate. Best thing that's happened for the Palestinians in decades. And that is horrible to say.

First off, those numbers come from HAMAS. If you believe them, you are brain-dead.
Second, their government is half their problem. Not letting them go south, stealing their aid, using them as "shields"
Third, HAMAS said these attacks wont stop happening.
I understand a lot fo civilians are dying, but that happens in literally EVERY WAR. Why should this one be different? One can only imagine its because they are Jews. Nobody gives a shit about what the muzzies do. What the black africans do etc.
What is Israel supposed to do, considering the facts I posted?
The needless, irresponsible, unwarranted killing of innocent Palestinian civilians isn't the answer.

"Which, judging by events of the week just past, looks like a worse summer of civil chaos than 2020 was. Some entity — say, the checkbook of George and Alex Soros, maybe? — has funded the spring mustering of student mobs in support of Hamas seeking to drive wicked Israel into the choppy Mediterranean. What you’re seeing, though, is probably not what you think you are seeing in all that. The kids are mere digits in a cultural algorithm playing out as New Age dumbshow.

I doubt that three-quarters of them actually give a flying fugazy about the Palestinians, and even fewer could find Gaza on a map if you water-boarded them."

Lol

So'd I. I don't think using US bombs and planes to kill 20-30K children is ok. And I think most Americans will eventually agree with me.

We suffer from propaganda just like everybody else. This morning I saw some fuck from this organization being interviewed of Faux as if he was some independent

I'm no fan of the Bern, but he's not defending Hamas.
Oh, I agree with that. Absolutely.
My only problem with all this is, what else are they supposed to do? HAMAS makes it very difficult not to have civilian casualties.
All this hate on Israel while ignoring else seems a bit disingenuous. Almost like its only about them being Jews.
Thats my observation.

I don't think Americans would be bothered if the IDF fenced in the whole place, including moving the border with Egypt. Mult fences, with a half mile or so DMZ on three sides, with the Med on the fourth. Strict controls and searches of everything going into, and out of, Gaza

edit. And hell, toss in some minefields. Poor goats.

But, the IDF went genocide. Even little Javaka's drooling at the real estate. Best thing that's happened for the Palestinians in decades. And that is horrible to say.
Thats basically what they were doing, and people called it an "occupation" "open air prison" things like that.

Forum List

Back