Seattle NPR Station Says It Will No Longer Carry Donald Trump’s Coronavirus Briefings Live Because Of Misinformation

This is sad. Now most networks are now rethinking covering trump's briefings. They cut away from last night's briefing just after trump spewed more false and dangerous lies about the virus.

I've never seen any TV network do this. They always cover the president. This president is different. What he spews can and has already gotten people killed.

It's the best for our nation to not have trump spewing lies about this deadly virus.

I wish we had a president who didn't lie to such a dangerous extent as trump.

Anyone old enough to remember Trump's reputation before "The Apprentice" introduced him to a vast population of desperate/gullible conservatives knew he was an ignorant, arrogant bigot/pathological liar with delusions of grandeur.

For three years his con man instincts coupled with Republican control of congress allowed him to spin his way out of scandals that would have swamped any previous POTUS.

Then came something he couldn't spin:

All the President’s Lies About the Coronavirus

"Updated at 6:30 p.m. E.T. on March 25, 2020.

"In the 11 days since he declared the coronavirus pandemic a national emergency, President Donald Trump has repeatedly lied about this once-in-a-generation crisis.

"Here, a collection of the biggest lies he’s told as the nation barrels toward a public-health and economic calamity.

"This post will be updated as needed."

This president is different. What he spews can and has already gotten people killed.

Who did he kill? I certainly hope you aren't foolish enough to be referring to imbeciles who drank fish cleaner.

That is just one example. Those people never would have taken that chemical if they had not seen trump on TV and had not heard him tell them that it's a possible cure for the virus. If trump had not said that, that man would be alive today and his wife wouldn't be in the hospital fighting for her life.

Certainly his lack of preparation when he had over 2 months to get our nation ready for this virus has caused needless deaths.

Instead of accepting the WHO test for the virus, he refused it and made our CDC start from scratch to develop a test and the first one was a failure. Instead of taking that over 2 months to make sure there was enough tests and medical supplies, he spent that time golfing and telling the nation it was a democratic hoax to ruin his reelection. He made stupid claims such as saying people who have the virus can go to work, that by some miracle the virus will go away by April and other very irresponsible things that allowed our nation to not be prepared for this and many to die needlessly.

If trump had been responsible, if he had put our nation first, if he had not been so selfish, we wouldn't be in the situation we're in now.

The virus isn't trump's fault.

The mess we're in now because of his inaction and irresponsible words is his fault

Sure, Rump told him to drink fish bowl solution. Are you really that stupid?
I believe he is....

This is sad. Now most networks are now rethinking covering trump's briefings. They cut away from last night's briefing just after trump spewed more false and dangerous lies about the virus.

I've never seen any TV network do this. They always cover the president. This president is different. What he spews can and has already gotten people killed.

It's the best for our nation to not have trump spewing lies about this deadly virus.

No, they cut away because they can’t stand showing the people how good he is at his job. Especially compared to Dementia Joe.
How many Americans have died on his watch?
A FRACTION of those who died under previous administrations.

What a stupid fucking question

Trump just stands there and lies to the American people like he's at one of his NaziCon campaign rallies. It's sickening, dangerous, and deadly. I don't believe a word out of his mouth. He's a deranged man-child.

With each press briefing President Trump is cementing his likely win this Nov and 4 more years. Dems and the liberal media are freaking out. They only cover President Trump hoping they can 'gotcha' him on something and everyone knows it.
Trump is a dead man walking The book on him has been opened wide for all to see what an AH we have in our WH

Our president is doing a fine job, that much is clear to Americans.

Trump just stands there and lies to the American people like he's at one of his NaziCon campaign rallies. It's sickening, dangerous, and deadly. I don't believe a word out of his mouth. He's a deranged man-child.
Sing it child. And list the lies.

I've noticed an interesting thing up here in Amarillo. For the past 3 days, Trump has been showing up and giving his briefings. Kinda pissed me off, because the time he picked to show up is when Jeopardy is on, and that is one of my favorite shows.

Anyway, whenever a news conference breaks in to regular programming, I check to see if it is running on all channels, or just a few. These past 3 briefings have seen ABC, NBC, CBS, and all the cable news outlets broadcast them live. Know what I found really interesting? FOX channel is not interrupting their programming when he comes on, because apparently, they don't really care about what he says, it's all the same anyway.

Kinda makes me wish that Jeopardy was carried on FOX instead of the channel its on. Then maybe I'd be able to keep up with it.

Yesterday was especially messed up. Trump came on just as Final Jeopardy was getting ready to start.

ahahahahhahahhahah = NPR !!!!!
hahahahahhaha
you lost it there when you said NPR
they are very, very anti-white, anti-Trump, anti-hetero/etc
....I used to listen to them everyday--only talk station I could get at work

With each press briefing President Trump is cementing his likely win this Nov and 4 more years. Dems and the liberal media are freaking out. They only cover President Trump hoping they can 'gotcha' him on something and everyone knows it.
Trump is a dead man walking The book on him has been opened wide for all to see what an AH we have in our WH

When he wasn't listening to the scientists he sunk us deeper into this shit Now you say he's doing a fine job??Listening to those smarter than him? BIG FN DEAL

Liberals just don't get it. We didn't elect these so called health experts, we elected Trump.
We know you elected Drumpf (even though he needed some electoral affirmative action to seal the deal) but its good you are taking responsibility for your fuckup. You could actually teach Drumpf something in regards to taking responsibility.

Wow. Has this ever happened before in history? Drumpf is supposed to be the leader and we cant trust what comes out of his piehole.

And the media is supposed to objectively cover the news and not engage in political bias, which you guys have insisted for years they don't do
If you want to listen to Drumpf while he bullshits and cons you then go ahead. Like I said its going to be freely available on Faux news if you want to hear it. The other stations are doing us a public service by not broadcasting the crap he pulls out of his ass with no scientific backing.

It's the right of all corporations to do or not do according to their best interests or their whims. They are not part of government. Of course when they come hat-in-hand to government their records will speak for them.

When he wasn't listening to the scientists he sunk us deeper into this shit Now you say he's doing a fine job??Listening to those smarter than him? BIG FN DEAL

Americans disagree with you. Why don't you isolate your Trump hate okay.

Recognizing the possibility that some officials within the CDC are potential handmaidens to the drug and vaccine industry that would benefit from such scare tactics, President Trump decided to issue all governmental statements about COVID-19 from The White House.

After all, the CDC seemed to be about ready to bring down the entire U.S. economy and shutter small businesses that would never recover from even a short quarantine.

The CDC isn't the problem. Donald Trump's lies, distortions and outright fantasies are the problem. How many people will Donald Trump kill with his idiocy. The body count is already into the thousands, in northern Syria, Isreal, and now at home.

Canada had it's first case of Covid19 the same day as the USA. To date, we have 3,400 cases, while the USA has 82,000. Even given our population differences, our rate of infection is about 1/3 of the USA over the same time frame. Unlike Americans, we never closed our border to people from China, but we did test, test, test everyone coming from hot spots.

Our Prime Minister and Premiers listened to the experts, didn't treat the potential pandemic as a plot to remove them from office, and quietly got about the business of allocating resources and ensuring preparedness.

Congratulations. Trump has made the USA the epicentre of the world corona virus, through ignorance, stupidity, and fear the outbreak would harm his re-election chances.

It will, that much is sure.

Wow. Has this ever happened before in history? Drumpf is supposed to be the leader and we cant trust what comes out of his piehole.

And the media is supposed to objectively cover the news and not engage in political bias, which you guys have insisted for years they don't do
If you want to listen to Drumpf while he bullshits and cons you then go ahead. Like I said its going to be freely available on Faux news if you want to hear it. The other stations are doing us a public service by not broadcasting the crap he pulls out of his ass with no scientific backing.
The fake news is making it obvious that they are in the tank for Biden.

The fake news is making it obvious that they are in the tank for Biden.
What does that have to do with what I just said?

No one watches MSNBC anyway so they just went back to airing "Lock Down Raw".

Recognizing the possibility that some officials within the CDC are potential handmaidens to the drug and vaccine industry that would benefit from such scare tactics, President Trump decided to issue all governmental statements about COVID-19 from The White House.

After all, the CDC seemed to be about ready to bring down the entire U.S. economy and shutter small businesses that would never recover from even a short quarantine.

The CDC isn't the problem. Donald Trump's lies, distortions and outright fantasies are the problem. How many people will Donald Trump kill with his idiocy. The body count is already into the thousands, in northern Syria, Isreal, and now at home.

Canada had it's first case of Covid19 the same day as the USA. To date, we have 3,400 cases, while the USA has 82,000. Even given our population differences, our rate of infection is about 1/3 of the USA over the same time frame. Unlike Americans, we never closed our border to people from China, but we did test, test, test everyone coming from hot spots.

Our Prime Minister and Premiers listened to the experts, didn't treat the potential pandemic as a plot to remove them from office, and quietly got about the business of allocating resources and ensuring preparedness.

Congratulations. Trump has made the USA the epicentre of the world corona virus, through ignorance, stupidity, and fear the outbreak would harm his re-election chances.

It will, that much is sure.

Wow, Canada's rate of infection is 1/3 or the US, yet the US has about 10 times more people than Canada....math is not your strong suit.

Forum List

Back