Seattle NPR Station Says It Will No Longer Carry Donald Trump’s Coronavirus Briefings Live Because Of Misinformation

This is sad. Now most networks are now rethinking covering trump's briefings. They cut away from last night's briefing just after trump spewed more false and dangerous lies about the virus.

I've never seen any TV network do this. They always cover the president. This president is different. What he spews can and has already gotten people killed.

It's the best for our nation to not have trump spewing lies about this deadly virus.

I wish we had a president who didn't lie to such a dangerous extent as trump.

"CNN, MSNBC, ABC News, NBC News, and CBS News cut away from President Trump's lengthy coronavirus briefing on Monday night. "

Uhhhhh, who cares?

This is sad. Now most networks are now rethinking covering trump's briefings. They cut away from last night's briefing just after trump spewed more false and dangerous lies about the virus.

I've never seen any TV network do this. They always cover the president. This president is different. What he spews can and has already gotten people killed.

It's the best for our nation to not have trump spewing lies about this deadly virus.

trump is making a positive impression on America viewers

the partisan anti trump networks cant allow that

The orange whore spent the last three years dodging anyone who would dare question him, even suspending the regular press briefings that have been customary for decades. Now we see his ugly, lying face every night due only to the fact that he wants to present a particular heroic image to the public. He's not worth the airtime. Running cartoons in the same time-slot would be more constructive.
Here's an idea. Turn off the TV.

"CNN, MSNBC, ABC News, NBC News, and CBS News cut away from President Trump's lengthy coronavirus briefing on Monday night. "

Uhhhhh, who cares?
Left 18 people in limbo.....

With each press briefing President Trump is cementing his likely win this Nov and 4 more years. Dems and the liberal media are freaking out. They only cover President Trump hoping they can 'gotcha' him on something and everyone knows it.

NPR Seattle is not going to run them live at all.

Yes that's the station I listen to.

It's best that false information isn't put over our public airwaves.

Especially information that can and has already killed people.

We knew what station you listened too by your uninformed posts.

NPR Seattle is not going to run them live at all.
NPR gets money from me and other taxes payers. Maybe it's time to cut the funding

NPR, like Air America and many other leftist radio programs, couldn't survive without government funding. Not enough clueless dupes throughout the country.

This president is different. What he spews can and has already gotten people killed.

Who did he kill? I certainly hope you aren't foolish enough to be referring to imbeciles who drank fish cleaner.

That is just one example. Those people never would have taken that chemical if they had not seen trump on TV and had not heard him tell them that it's a possible cure for the virus. If trump had not said that, that man would be alive today and his wife wouldn't be in the hospital fighting for her life.

Certainly his lack of preparation when he had over 2 months to get our nation ready for this virus has caused needless deaths.

Instead of accepting the WHO test for the virus, he refused it and made our CDC start from scratch to develop a test and the first one was a failure. Instead of taking that over 2 months to make sure there was enough tests and medical supplies, he spent that time golfing and telling the nation it was a democratic hoax to ruin his reelection. He made stupid claims such as saying people who have the virus can go to work, that by some miracle the virus will go away by April and other very irresponsible things that allowed our nation to not be prepared for this and many to die needlessly.

If trump had been responsible, if he had put our nation first, if he had not been so selfish, we wouldn't be in the situation we're in now.

The virus isn't trump's fault.

The mess we're in now because of his inaction and irresponsible words is his fault

This president is different. What he spews can and has already gotten people killed.

Who did he kill? I certainly hope you aren't foolish enough to be referring to imbeciles who drank fish cleaner.

That is just one example. Those people never would have taken that chemical if they had not seen trump on TV and had not heard him tell them that it's a possible cure for the virus. If trump had not said that, that man would be alive today and his wife wouldn't be in the hospital fighting for her life.

Certainly his lack of preparation when he had over 2 months to get our nation ready for this virus has caused needless deaths.

Instead of accepting the WHO test for the virus, he refused it and made our CDC start from scratch to develop a test and the first one was a failure. Instead of taking that over 2 months to make sure there was enough tests and medical supplies, he spent that time golfing and telling the nation it was a democratic hoax to ruin his reelection. He made stupid claims such as saying people who have the virus can go to work, that by some miracle the virus will go away by April and other very irresponsible things that allowed our nation to not be prepared for this and many to die needlessly.

If trump had been responsible, if he had put our nation first, if he had not been so selfish, we wouldn't be in the situation we're in now.

The mess we're in now because of his inaction and irresponsible words is his fault

Sure, Rump told him to drink fish bowl solution. Are you really that stupid?

Sure, Rump told him to drink fish bowl solution. Are you really that stupid?
Yes he is.

No, they cut away because they can’t stand showing the people how good he is at his job. Especially compared to Dementia Joe.
How many Americans have died on his watch?

How's that modeling working out for you there in Mike DeWine's Ohio? How about the 3.3 million unemployment numbers?

Gosh, not too well. You all just keep losing

With each press briefing President Trump is cementing his likely win this Nov and 4 more years. Dems and the liberal media are freaking out. They only cover President Trump hoping they can 'gotcha' him on something and everyone knows it.
Trump is a dead man walking The book on him has been opened wide for all to see what an AH we have in our WH

That is just one example.

Apparently, I"m going to have to add you to the list of imbeciles who are responsible for the labels on plastic bags warning us not to put them over our heads.

What's egregious is you know this is a lie and you still tell it.

No, they cut away because they can’t stand showing the people how good he is at his job. Especially compared to Dementia Joe.
How many Americans have died on his watch?

How's that modeling working out for you there in Mike DeWine's Ohio? How about the 3.3 million unemployment numbers?

Gosh, not too well. You all just keep losing
I'm not from Ohio.

This is a dangerous time. We have a large portion of the population who is only going to believe what they are told to believe, and who will refuse to hold the President accountable for anything.

Uncharted territory.

The orange whore spent the last three years dodging anyone who would dare question him, even suspending the regular press briefings that have been customary for decades. Now we see his ugly, lying face every night due only to the fact that he wants to present a particular heroic image to the public. He's not worth the airtime. Running cartoons in the same time-slot would be more constructive.

More than that, what he says has already gotten people killed.

We don't need someone spewing lies that gets more people killed needlessly.

Really? Let’s see some proof. Oh that’s right , you have none. As usual. I suppose you’re going to cite the idiot in Arizona who drank aquarium cleaner and blame Trump. It’s DIMS who are getting people killed (expected from a party of baby murderers) with their blocking of aid packages.

That's not what he said at all, so why must you lie about it?

Forum List

Back