Leftist in Florida arrested for felony vandalism after causing $6,000 in damage to a truck with an anti-Biden sticker on it

The guy is a douchebag who got caught vandalizing someone's vehicle like a damn stupid teenager.

Only the lowest form of life fucks with another persons ride.
Exactly why our ancestors used to hang bastards that screwed with theirs.

Time to bring back old school justice.

Last edited:
The guy is a douchebag who got caught vandalizing someone's vehicle like a damn stupid teenager.

The lowest form of life only fucks with another persons ride.
Exactly why our ancestors used to hang bastards that screwed with theirs.

Time to bring back old school justice.
/——/ The doucebag will get served a heaping helping dish of Red State justice.
I’d love to see him put on a chain gang.

Yet another leftist who can't control his anger.

These people are insane and should be locked up.

He is not a liberal. A liberal being tolerant never would key a truck. He is a Democrat. They are special but not Liberal at all. They have not a fibre of being tolerant in them. They key trucks.

/——/ The doucebag will get served a heaping helping dish of Red State justice.
I’d love to see him put on a chain gang.
I hope he has grandkids that can see what an asshole Grandpa is for damaging someone else's property over a damn opinion.

Do these idiots really think they are changing hearts and minds by acting as and defending adolescent adults?

I hope he has grandkids that can see what an asshole Grandpa is for damaging someone else's property over a damn opinion.

Do these idiots really think they are changing hearts and minds by acting as and defending adolescent adults?
Keep this in mind. Governor Ron DeSantis state is prosecuting this punk. Were this punk in DC or in NY City they would award him and give him a reward.

Forum List

Back