Seattle NPR Station Says It Will No Longer Carry Donald Trump’s Coronavirus Briefings Live Because Of Misinformation

This is sad. Now most networks are now rethinking covering trump's briefings. They cut away from last night's briefing just after trump spewed more false and dangerous lies about the virus.

I've never seen any TV network do this. They always cover the president. This president is different. What he spews can and has already gotten people killed.

It's the best for our nation to not have trump spewing lies about this deadly virus.

I wish we had a president who didn't lie to such a dangerous extent as trump.

No, they cut away because they can’t stand showing the people how good he is at his job. Especially compared to Dementia Joe.
The press conferences are improving Trump's popularity. That's the only reason they want to cut away.

The orange whore spent the last three years dodging anyone who would dare question him, even suspending the regular press briefings that have been customary for decades. Now we see his ugly, lying face every night due only to the fact that he wants to present a particular heroic image to the public. He's not worth the airtime. Running cartoons in the same time-slot would be more constructive.

This is sad. Now most networks are now rethinking covering trump's briefings. They cut away from last night's briefing just after trump spewed more false and dangerous lies about the virus.

I've never seen any TV network do this. They always cover the president. This president is different. What he spews can and has already gotten people killed.

It's the best for our nation to not have trump spewing lies about this deadly virus.

No, they cut away because they can’t stand showing the people how good he is at his job. Especially compared to Dementia Joe.
How many Americans have died on his watch?
about 20 million Americans died while Obama was president.

The orange whore spent the last three years dodging anyone who would dare question him, even suspending the regular press briefings that have been customary for decades. Now we see his ugly, lying face every night due only to the fact that he wants to present a particular heroic image to the public. He's not worth the airtime. Running cartoons in the same time-slot would be more constructive.
Thanks for showing everyone your true colors.

How many Americans have died on his watch?
About 5% of the Americans who died on Barry Hussein’s H1N1 watch.

Next?

The media is so far left that they are crawling up their own assholes. Fox is hoping the leftist lips stop showing the President's briefings. That would leave them the only game in town.

Wow. Has this ever happened before in history? Drumpf is supposed to be the leader and we cant trust what comes out of his piehole.

Listen you miserable piece of shit, how many people will die of starvation if the economy fails and the massive riots that will follow?
Stop being dramatic you wussy. If we go back too early then you can worry about all that bullshit.

PROACTIVE is the word you were looking for

cut camera- CUT, CUT, CUT !!!!

CUT THE DAMN CAMERA -

an idiot is trying to grab the spotlight ......
not ur president then gtf out of the us move ot europe cyka!
1585240574956.png

Wow. Has this ever happened before in history? Drumpf is supposed to be the leader and we cant trust what comes out of his piehole.

Listen you miserable piece of shit, how many people will die of starvation if the economy fails and the massive riots that will follow?
Stop being dramatic you wussy. If we go back too early then you can worry about all that bullshit.

PROACTIVE is the word you were looking for
Reactive is more like it. Go ahead and take your eye off the ball. When it hits you and gives you a Black eye I wont say I told you so.

NPR Seattle is not going to run them live at all.
NPR? Gee I wonder why???

Trump should use an Executive Order to suspend the First Amendment and halt free press.

Last edited:

NPR Seattle is not going to run them live at all.
NPR gets money from me and other taxes payers. Maybe it's time to cut the funding

Forum List

Back