How did CNN's Chris Cuomo get into Yale ?

He graduated Yale and went on for a Law Degree

Something Rush Limbaugh, Candace Owens, Sean Hannity and Glen Beck never did..... they never finished College

Last edited:
LoL..Trump got into Wharton because his father made a large donation to the school. Trump’s daddy was the Lori Loughlin and Donny was the Olivia Jade of his time.

I don’t mean to disparage Olivia Jade by making this comparison.

Just because his daddy's a Democratic governor ?

Tucker Carlson looks into it.

Do Conservatives have no shame.

Chris Cuomo has a degree from Yale University and a Law Degree from Fordham

Tucker got a Bachelors Degree in History from Trinity College

He graduated

Something Rush Limbaugh, Candace Owens, Sean Hannity and Glen Beck never did
You mean people as bright as Rush, Candace, Sean and Glen didn't have to have a college degree to become truthers in news reporting who weren't brainwashed into printing fibbies and emgaging in commiespeak?

LoL..Trump got into Wharton because his father made a large donation to the school. Trump’s daddy was the Lori Loughlin and Donny was the Olivia Jade of his time.

I don’t mean to disparage Olivia Jade by making this comparison.
Gee whiz, parents used to be important people who encouraged their children to excel under the tutelage of great instructors. Now, they throw them in jail for making contributions to the schools they send their kids to. I'm not so sure we're not already a communist country that is so selfish it takes away parental trusts.

He graduated

Something Rush Limbaugh, Candace Owens, Sean Hannity and Glen Beck never did
You mean people as bright as Rush, Candace, Sean and Glen didn't have to have a college degree to become truthers in news reporting who weren't brainwashed into printing fibbies and emgaging in commiespeak?
Meaning they are not the sharpest crayons in the box

Which is smart enough to pander to gullible conservatives

You are quite misinformed on the subject of "gullible conservatives." We are rather aware of the DNC's deceptive ways, and I am unmistakably certain that you know it.

Did you finish High School?

If you did you might want to take a geriatric remedial college course in English.

Did you finish High School?

If you did you might want to take a geriatric remedial college course in English.
Unlike most Conservatives, I have an advanced degree

Limbaugh, Hannity, Owens, Beck.......High School Graduates

Cuomo, graduated Yale and went on to get a law degree

Limbaugh, Hannity, Owens, Beck.......High School Graduates

Cuomo, graduated Yale and went on to get a law degree
Cuomo succumbing to communist brainwashing at the same school that regurgitated Hillary "it takes a village" Clinton is good? And graduating from an American public or religious high school makes someone less intelligent because they did learning in other realms than the fantasyland intellectuals have created in Ivy League schools makes them preferred human beings? Baby, you are walled in in academia that snubs the common man, for whom the Constitution of the United States was created.
I do not mean to deprecate schools of higher learning when they support the nation that funds them, but when their professors produce anti-Americans to lead Americans into the sewers of gutterspeak and chaos necessary to change from the unique nation the founders did their very best to encourage, it is only a matter of time until this nation becomes what Europe was when regular people agreed there had to be a better way. Soiling the founders is no way to improve America, but that'is precisely what the Ivy League schools are gambling on. Gambling can be deleterious to families.

Forum List

Back