SAT Fraud Investigation = Donald J. Trump

Fine. Let's see Obama's records as well.
Just another crackpot thread about another crackpot desperate reach by the Left fearful they can't actually defeat the evil Trump in a straight up election.

Trump's so bad that Biden is going to let him off easy and skip the three extra debates he could have had to expose all of Trump's flaws.
Trump would cream Obama in a debate.
What bothers me is that Obama's campaign for his 2nd term was MAGA and Obama didn't do MAGA.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Drumpf would turn red and start stuttering if he had to debate Obama. You notice he didnt want no smoke in 2012. He sat it out.
No, he would cream Obama.
I do appreciate you admitting you've never watched him on anything but a game show.
Do continue being an ignoramus.
So why didnt he run against Obama in 2012? Why did he punk out?
Non-Globalists have been begging Trump to run since 2000 as many of us detested the Bush family.
Trump had a business to run and after seeing how GW and Obama gave in to every nation on earth, he decided to run.
I don't even get the relevance of the question.
You show yourself to be retard if you dont understand the relevance of the question. Lets try this again. I said Drumpf wanted no parts of debating Obama. I cited his decision to punk out of the 2012 race. Why did he punk out against Obama? Why did he then decide to run against Hilary if he was so into his problematic businesses?
Trump would have creamed Obama in any debate on any subject.
You are proving yourself to be a chicken-shit phony because you have never watched Trump when he's being interviewed one-on-one with valid questions.
I watch every politician being interviewed or giving a speech...it's called intellectual honesty...a trait you lack.

Your one note existence is unbearably dull.
A debate isnt a one on one interview you retard. Besides he got interviewed when he made that Bleach comment. What kind of fucking idiot would say something like that? Obama would have worn Drumpfs ass out with ease in a debate. Thats why Drumpf was afraid to run against him in 2012.
Boring...
I disagree that it would be boring. I would pay money to watch Obama mop Drumpfs ass in a debate. It would be like Def Comedy Jam except better.
I'd pay good money to see biden hit trump in his head with a baseball bat
I'd pay good money if Biden could even lift and swing a baseball bat. If he tried, he's probably throw it out into the stands.

obama-riding-a-girl-bike.jpg
Obama-throws-like-a-girl1.jpg
Screen shot 2014-08-27 at 12.15.15 AM.png
W1-768x450.jpg

If true, Liberals should have no problem with it since Ted Kennedy set the precedent.
Yesssss, let the pathetic whataboutism flow through you, young cultist....

It’s not whatabout, it’s precedent. BTW, thanks for calling me young.
Of course it is whataboutism. And it is pathetic. You embarrass yourself.

Precedent, not pathetic.
Yes, pathetic. So your cult leader couldn't even pass the easiest test in the world...haha...not surprising

So your cult leader couldn't even pass the easiest test in the world

Another moron who thinks the SAT has a passing or failing score.
Don't you get like 200 points just for writing your name?

400 points.

If true, Liberals should have no problem with it since Ted Kennedy set the precedent.

Whataboutism is defined as: leftists can't stand seeing their hypocrisy pointed out so they whine like a bitch

Precedent, not pathetic.
Yes, pathetic. So your cult leader couldn't even pass the easiest test in the world...haha...not surprising
Translation: leftists are childlike cultist that only hate trump because we can no other reason than to whine like children

Trump's alma mater is asking for an investigation for SAT fraud.
If it turns out that the "stable genius" committed fraud (again) will that make him the smart guy?
Stay tuned for results.

"Professors have asked President Donald Trump’s alma mater to investigate his admittance to the university decades ago based on “new evidence” revealed by his niece."

"Eric Orts and five other faculty members have renewed their request that the University of Pennsylvania to look into Trump’s transfer into the school in 1966 after his niece Mary Trump claimed in her recent book that he had paid someone else to take his SAT exam, reported the Washington Post."

“I drove him around New York City to try to get him into college,” Barry said. “[He] went to Fordham for one year [actually two years] and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams.”

Heres what the report will say
And no professor ever said trump was the dumbest piece of shit he ever taught?

He was just smart enough to crush Clinton and Jeb!, which is good enough for me.
Mike he lied his ass off You really fell comfortable with that putin loving POS in our WH?
yes you lie your ass off everytime you bash the president.

Precedent, not pathetic.

Pass or no pass, the SAT is a joke. Colleges are moving away from it. How many employers ask you about your SAT scores?

If it turns out that the "stable genius" committed fraud (again) will that make him the smart guy?
Stay tuned for results.

"Professors have asked President Donald Trump’s alma mater to investigate his admittance to the university decades ago based on “new evidence” revealed by his niece."

"Eric Orts and five other faculty members have renewed their request that the University of Pennsylvania to look into Trump’s transfer into the school in 1966 after his niece Mary Trump claimed in her recent book that he had paid someone else to take his SAT exam, reported the Washington Post."

“I drove him around New York City to try to get him into college,” Barry said. “[He] went to Fordham for one year [actually two years] and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams.”

Trump is a dumb fraud.

Precedent, not pathetic.

Pass or no pass, the SAT is a joke. Colleges are moving away from it. How many employers ask you about your SAT scores?
Yeah, exactly! And the price of tea in China.. Whattabout that?

Me personally? No I dont need one. He sounds like an idiot so why would I think he was smart enough to pass the SAT?

Speaking of idiots, you don’t “pass” the SAT. Based on your logic, I guess we can assume you either didn’t take it or did horribly yourself.

There has not been any president, not in our lifetimes, that has ever been remotely as disrespectful as trumpf. Nobody comes close. No president has openly called people names. None have flagrantly and obviously lied, on a daily basis, like trumpf. And nobody has divided this country like trumpf.

None have ever declared, in advance, that an election is fraudulent, essentially a call to arms of his base. None have ever ripped at the very fabric of America as trumpf has.

If you insist that trumpf is no different than any other president, then you aren't honest. But we know most republicans aren't

Stay tuned for results.

He was just smart enough to crush Clinton and Jeb!, which is good enough for me.
Mike he lied his ass off You really fell comfortable with that putin loving POS in our WH?
More bashing reb?
There has not been any president, not in our lifetimes, that has ever been remotely as disrespectful as trumpf. Nobody comes close. No president has openly called people names. None have flagrantly and obviously lied, on a daily basis, like trumpf. And nobody has divided this country like trumpf.

None have ever declared, in advance, that an election is fraudulent, essentially a call to arms of his base. None have ever ripped at the very fabric of America as trumpf has.

If you insist that trumpf is no different than any other president, then you aren't honest. You really want 4 more years of the shitshow trump brought America ?? Really?

Stay tuned for results.

More bashing reb?

If you insist that trumpf is no different than any other president, then you aren't honest. You really want 4 more years of the shitshow trump brought America ?? Really?

Absolutely, because all that shit has been dumped directly on the heads of Democrats.

Stay tuned for results.

More bashing reb?

Absolutely, because all that shit has been dumped directly on the heads of Democrats.
You're a little like Pence You forget there is a republican moron in the WH You want 4 more years of what that pos brings BK ? Really ?You used to be smarter than that What has happened to the republican party?? Are they all cowards ,too afraid to tell trump he's an AH??

Trump has given permission for the nitwits the racists to show their ugly faces His rhetoric inspires violence

Stay tuned for results.

More bashing reb?

You're a little like Pence

:auiqs.jpg:

I am nothing like Pence. Trust me on this.

[/QUOTE]

Stay tuned for results.

More bashing reb?

the attacks on the president are because the mentally deranged Trump attackers are crazy and attack just because they are deranged they have no other reason but that. Trump hits back he doesn't cave to the media attacks like other republicans have and that is why he get's more support than you'll realize.

Stay tuned for results.

More bashing reb?

[/QUOTE]
OK OK I'll give you 1 point for that Give you 9 more if you can say you despise trump as our President

Stay tuned for results.

More bashing reb?

OK OK I'll give you 1 point for that Give you 9 more if you can say you despise trump as our President
[/QUOTE]

I think he's marvy, myself.

Forum List

Back