SAT Fraud Investigation = Donald J. Trump

An
This is officially the 22nd declared hoax.
With Covid running at 5.5-6% infection rate and One death for every tested 2,000 people dying from it, all very sick and elderly, that one ran out
Then the Floyd hoax dissipated after the fact he had enough fentanyl in him to kill three men, then the latest goober who wanted to play bad ass and get into his car while while police said not to and now out of nowhere Trumps Sat stuff from over 50 years ago.
Biden well may be hoax 23 as he’s not fit to run for anything and very quickly the Kamala is doing All the talking,
There were more deaths in America during moron trumps 4 day convention than there were on 9/11
And that is another failed liberal apples to oranges because 9/11 had two specific targets and Covid has the entire USA
You people never think nor apply statistics.

An
This is officially the 22nd declared hoax.
With Covid running at 5.5-6% infection rate and One death for every tested 2,000 people dying from it, all very sick and elderly, that one ran out
Then the Floyd hoax dissipated after the fact he had enough fentanyl in him to kill three men, then the latest goober who wanted to play bad ass and get into his car while while police said not to and now out of nowhere Trumps Sat stuff from over 50 years ago.
Biden well may be hoax 23 as he’s not fit to run for anything and very quickly the Kamala is doing All the talking,
There were more deaths in America during moron trumps 4 day convention than there were on 9/11
And that is another failed liberal apples to oranges because 9/11 had two specific targets and Covid has the entire USA
You people never think nor apply statistics.
Hows this stat ? MORE than 20 lies by trump on day 4 of convention Checked by fact check

Trump's alma mater is asking for an investigation for SAT fraud.
If it turns out that the "stable genius" committed fraud (again) will that make him the smart guy?
Stay tuned for results.

"Professors have asked President Donald Trump’s alma mater to investigate his admittance to the university decades ago based on “new evidence” revealed by his niece."

"Eric Orts and five other faculty members have renewed their request that the University of Pennsylvania to look into Trump’s transfer into the school in 1966 after his niece Mary Trump claimed in her recent book that he had paid someone else to take his SAT exam, reported the Washington Post."

“I drove him around New York City to try to get him into college,” Barry said. “[He] went to Fordham for one year [actually two years] and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams.”

She did his homework also

As Barry said......He doesn’t read
I doubt his writing and reading comprehension is even at a fifth grade level.
Having read your fool fueled musings and temper tantrums since Trump won? I wouldn't bet so much as a fly's fart off of Joe Biden's hair p[lugs that you could pass a fourth grade reading test.

BTW, I read your little "tough guy" rant that if someone got in your face that they would be "sleeping on the floor"? Gonna bore them to death, ya pussbag? Gonna lull them to sleep with your temper tantrum throwing? I would bet a dime to a dollar that you are not what one would call "impressive" nor would you instill fear in the slightest by your mere presence, punkinpuss.

(snicker)

I guess 70% of it was off-the-cuff, as is his usual habit.
No you don't. Dang you will shamelessly lie for your cultism. Yes, it was scripted. As shown by his batshit display at his campaign rally this weekend, went he went off script.
Don't vote for Trump if he vexes you so.........you don't really believe that you are changing hearts and minds to vote "leftard", do ya???? That your little rants are making a difference? Are you that deluded?

BTW, I read your little "tough guy" rant that if someone got in your face that they would be "sleeping on the floor"? Gonna bore them to death, ya pussbag? Gonna lull them to sleep with your temper tantrum throwing? I would bet a dime to a dollar that you are not what one would call "impressive" nor would you instill fear in the slightest by your mere presence, punkinpuss.

(snicker)

But you're a real tough guy, right champ? :lmao:

If it turns out that the "stable genius" committed fraud (again) will that make him the smart guy?
Stay tuned for results.

"Professors have asked President Donald Trump’s alma mater to investigate his admittance to the university decades ago based on “new evidence” revealed by his niece."

"Eric Orts and five other faculty members have renewed their request that the University of Pennsylvania to look into Trump’s transfer into the school in 1966 after his niece Mary Trump claimed in her recent book that he had paid someone else to take his SAT exam, reported the Washington Post."

“I drove him around New York City to try to get him into college,” Barry said. “[He] went to Fordham for one year [actually two years] and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams.”

Duh.

Stay tuned for results.

Duh.
RAWWWWWWSTORY.COM!!!! The last bastion of hope for honest journalism!

Said no one ever.......

Stay tuned for results.

Duh.

Said no one ever.......

Exactly. The Orange Virus legitimately got into a posh school based entirely upon his merits and grade point average...

...said no one ever.

Stay tuned for results.

Having read your fool fueled musings and temper tantrums since Trump won? I wouldn't bet so much as a fly's fart off of Joe Biden's hair p[lugs that you could pass a fourth grade reading test.

(snicker)
You actually have no idea how mentally unbalanced you are, do you? LOL.

Stay tuned for results.

The story is bullshit, doesn't make any sense. People take the SAT while in high school, not to transfer to a different college like Trump did.

Why would Penn have even looked at Trump's SAT scores, considering by the time he matriculated there he had 2 years of college work at the tremendous Fordham University and it was more than 2 years since he took the SAT.

Stay tuned for results.

The story is bullshit, doesn't make any sense. People take the SAT while in high school, not to transfer to a different college like Trump did.

Why would Penn have even looked at Trump's SAT scores, considering by the time he matriculated there he had 2 years of college work at the tremendous Fordham University and it was more than 2 years since he took the SAT.
Very true

But Trump got a backdoor acceptance/transfer to Wharton that may have included some entrance exam. Could Trump have been accepted at Fordham without SATs?

Stay tuned for results.

Very true

But Trump got a backdoor acceptance/transfer to Wharton that may have included some entrance exam. Could Trump have been accepted at Fordham without SATs?

I wouldn't know. Perhaps President Trump didn't take SAT tests at all, maybe took the ACT which was popular for college admission back during his college days? Did Fordham require either?

Stay tuned for results.

Duh.

Said no one ever.......

Exactly. The Orange Virus legitimately got into a posh school based entirely upon his merits and grade point average...

...said no one ever.

The fact that President Trump could pay the tuition was taken into consideration as well, I'm sure.

Trump has been described as a "Stable Genius" , I think any school would have realized his potential.

Pole You're still one of the funniest posters on the net After 17 years or more you haven't lost a step

The fact that President Trump could pay the tuition was taken into consideration as well, I'm sure.

Of course he could, because he was born rich, you dunce. Way to miss the point.

Trump has been described as a "Stable Genius"

Yeah, by himself.

think any school would have realized his potential

Well sure. Privileged rich people are given more opportunities then the rest of us. Deserved or not.

Stay tuned for results.

(snicker)
You actually have no idea how mentally unbalanced you are, do you? LOL.
WOW! Your wounded pride expressed through verbiage pieced my soul like a thousand teeny, tiny little daggers...I mean of the microscopic size. When dealing with garbage (such as yourself) I simply consider the source and give it the back-handed wave. Try not to be so bitter....you are not the only commie fuck here that I verbally abuse and taunt.

Hope this helps!

Forum List

Back