Letitia James to Start Seizing Trump’s Properties

And so it begins.

It appears the corrupt system and the Democrat minions are hellbent into transforming Trump into a martyr.

Even Frank Luntz knows this will backfire epically for the Left:

Thanks Dems.

You just revealed yourselves even more for the villains you are, while handing over the election.

GREAT JOB GUYS!
Good…I hope they get it all…I don’t think the democrats realize how this is going to play out politically. People are already leaving the dem party, and they are getting tired of living in dem states and are leaving them too.

I hope that they use the full force of their power against trump, and let people see the democrat party for who they really are..

i may be wrong, but, i think people will eventually have enough of the democrat party.

Only crying bitch is you, bitch. Now go find someone else to troll, troll.
Look at the little coward throwing a tantrum. Just because his hero James can't do what she thinks she can. I'm not crying. Just laughing at an asshole like you who best save some tears for after Trump whips James's fat ass and then wins in November.

Look at the little coward throwing a tantrum. Just because his hero James can't do what she thinks she can. I'm not crying. Just laughing at an asshole like you who best save some tears for after Trump whips James's fat ass and then wins in November.

1712715823309.png

Good…I hope they get it all…I don’t think the democrats realize how this is going to play out politically. People are already leaving the dem party, and they are getting tired of living in dem states and are leaving them too.

I hope that they use the full force of their power against trump, and let people see the democrat party for who they really are..

i may be wrong, but, i think people will eventually have enough of the democrat party.
*hope

Big difference.

Forum List

Back