SAT Fraud Investigation = Donald J. Trump

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Trump's alma mater is asking for an investigation for SAT fraud.
If it turns out that the "stable genius" committed fraud (again) will that make him the smart guy?
Stay tuned for results.

"Professors have asked President Donald Trump’s alma mater to investigate his admittance to the university decades ago based on “new evidence” revealed by his niece."

"Eric Orts and five other faculty members have renewed their request that the University of Pennsylvania to look into Trump’s transfer into the school in 1966 after his niece Mary Trump claimed in her recent book that he had paid someone else to take his SAT exam, reported the Washington Post."

“I drove him around New York City to try to get him into college,” Barry said. “[He] went to Fordham for one year [actually two years] and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams.”

Yet another fake scandal, brought to us by the lunatics at Raw Sewage.

Bombshell.jpg

If it turns out that the "stable genius" committed fraud (again) will that make him the smart guy?
Stay tuned for results.

"Professors have asked President Donald Trump’s alma mater to investigate his admittance to the university decades ago based on “new evidence” revealed by his niece."

"Eric Orts and five other faculty members have renewed their request that the University of Pennsylvania to look into Trump’s transfer into the school in 1966 after his niece Mary Trump claimed in her recent book that he had paid someone else to take his SAT exam, reported the Washington Post."

“I drove him around New York City to try to get him into college,” Barry said. “[He] went to Fordham for one year [actually two years] and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams.”

Again, no proof, just more of your crying without anything substantial. LOL! You are one obsessed puppy. How much property does Trump own in your head, it seems he owns you.

Stay tuned for results.

Again, no proof, just more of your crying without anything substantial. LOL! You are one obsessed puppy. How much property does Trump own in your head, it seems he owns you.
Like I said, stay tuned.

Fine. Let's see Obama's records as well.
No one claimed Obama cheated on his SAT so you will have to ask Obama personally.

I'm more interested in the Aid to Foreign Students thing.

After all, his literary agent had him listed as a Kenyan until 2007.
defrauding the government and claiming something he wasn't (or was he? and not eligible to be president..).

THe TDS today is amazing.... The left tards are pulling out all of the stops...

Stay tuned for results.

She did his homework also

As Barry said......He doesn’t read

Stay tuned for results.

She did his homework also

As Barry said......He doesn’t read
I doubt his writing and reading comprehension is even at a fifth grade level.

Stay tuned for results.

Can we start investigating government contractors and how Congress is spending our money

New York elites regarded Donald Trump as a “court jester from Queens” but invited him to parties, validating his “grandiose” self image.

• Mary Trump said the president’s grievances goes back to his youth. She writes, “Nothing was ever fair to him.”

• She also writes about how she was a key source for the New York Times’ Pulitzer Prize-winning story about Trump’s finances, at first rebuffing outreach from a reporter. After Mary Trump “watched in real time as Donald shredded norms, endangered alliances, and trod upon the vulnerable” and “as I watched our democracy disintegrating and people’s lives unraveling because of my uncle’s policies,” she decided to help, eventually turning over 19 boxes of documents to the Times reporting team.

Forum List

Back