SAT Fraud Investigation = Donald J. Trump

Fine. Let's see Obama's records as well.
Just another crackpot thread about another crackpot desperate reach by the Left fearful they can't actually defeat the evil Trump in a straight up election.

Trump's so bad that Biden is going to let him off easy and skip the three extra debates he could have had to expose all of Trump's flaws.
Trump would cream Obama in a debate.
What bothers me is that Obama's campaign for his 2nd term was MAGA and Obama didn't do MAGA.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Drumpf would turn red and start stuttering if he had to debate Obama. You notice he didnt want no smoke in 2012. He sat it out.
No, he would cream Obama.
I do appreciate you admitting you've never watched him on anything but a game show.
Do continue being an ignoramus.
So why didnt he run against Obama in 2012? Why did he punk out?
Non-Globalists have been begging Trump to run since 2000 as many of us detested the Bush family.
Trump had a business to run and after seeing how GW and Obama gave in to every nation on earth, he decided to run.
I don't even get the relevance of the question.
I believe that Seth Myers blistering Trump on his consideration to run for President at a correspondents dinner pizzed him off. And there may be other reasons, but it helped him to decide to do so.
I know for a fact that Obama making Drumpf look like a fool at that same dinner made Drumpf decide to run. He didnt have to go up against Obama so it was an easy decision.
Sure...whatever you say.
You are boring!
You can research it for yourself. Obama roasted his ass all night and everyone was laughing at Drumpf. No wonder he has Obama on the mind so badly. :lol:

Just another crackpot thread about another crackpot desperate reach by the Left fearful they can't actually defeat the evil Trump in a straight up election.

Trump's so bad that Biden is going to let him off easy and skip the three extra debates he could have had to expose all of Trump's flaws.
What bothers me is that Obama's campaign for his 2nd term was MAGA and Obama didn't do MAGA.

Drumpf would turn red and start stuttering if he had to debate Obama. You notice he didnt want no smoke in 2012. He sat it out.
I do appreciate you admitting you've never watched him on anything but a game show.
Non-Globalists have been begging Trump to run since 2000 as many of us detested the Bush family.
Trump had a business to run and after seeing how GW and Obama gave in to every nation on earth, he decided to run.
I believe that Seth Myers blistering Trump on his consideration to run for President at a correspondents dinner pizzed him off. And there may be other reasons, but it helped him to decide to do so.
I know for a fact that Obama making Drumpf look like a fool at that same dinner made Drumpf decide to run. He didnt have to go up against Obama so it was an easy decision.
Sure...whatever you say.
You are boring!
You can research it for yourself. Obama roasted his ass all night and everyone was laughing at Drumpf. No wonder he has Obama on the mind so badly. :lol:
You realize not one of the politicians at these events writes their own material.

Sure...whatever you say.
You are boring!
You realize not one of the politicians at these events writes their own material.
Doesnt change the fact that Drumpf got his ass roasted all night and then decided to run for office after punking out in 2012 because he was afraid of going up against Obama. Note that this happened in 2011 so we know he was afraid of Obama.

It's a good thing I'm outside most of the time as my Primary has suggested.

Did your primary suggest you inject Bleach like the Drumpf did?

I know you don't get Honky humor; I'm a Honky, so I got it.

He wasnt joking. He was dead serious and looking at the doctors. If it was honky humor why do other white people not get it?

How depressed are you going to be when Trump wins a 2nd term?

About as depressed as you are now that Drumpf suggested injecting Bleach and everyone knows he is an idiot that had to have someone take an SAT for him.

I'm depressed?!
Really?!
Nah!
Your depression drives you to post on every breathe Trump takes.

I'll stop when trump stops

I know for a fact that Obama making Drumpf look like a fool at that same dinner made Drumpf decide to run. He didnt have to go up against Obama so it was an easy decision. Look how PO'd Drumpf was. Everyone else was laughing at him. :laughing0301:

5723b1519037f76e4346d8db

That's when Trump became Edmond Dantès. Now he is the president, and Obama has no presidential legacy remaining aside from the racism he stirred up over eight years..

Last edited:
Liberals never watch Trump on any program where he isn't surrounded by enemies.
Trump is a very clever guy.
Time for the LibBots to click the Smiley.
I watched Drumpf on his reality show. Hes a incompetent fuckup, carnival barker, and dumpster fire all rolled into one. The only people that think he is clever are retards.
Cool...Thanks for admitting you never watched Trump except for a "game" show.
If I were you, I'd be plenty embarrassed.
I have watched several Biden speeches already so I have nothing to be embarrassed about by judging him as suffering from dementia.
Well I watched him suggest putting Bleach and other disinfectants in the body. You cant get any dumber than that. Besides he talks like he is an idiot. I can only take him in 5 minute sessions.
You have been honest enough to admit you're a racist.
I thought I told you I cant be a racist. I'm Black besides that has nothing to do with Drumpf being so stupid that he suggested putting Bleach into the body to kill a virus he claimed was a hoax.
I’m sorry, but saying that you can’t be racist because you’re black is totally stupid. The two most racist groups (I’m generalizing here) that I’ve met in my life are first Japanese nationals and second blacks. Racism isn’t a function of color, it’s a function of lack of character.

Last edited:

I know for a fact that Obama making Drumpf look like a fool at that same dinner made Drumpf decide to run. He didnt have to go up against Obama so it was an easy decision. Look how PO'd Drumpf was. Everyone else was laughing at him. :laughing0301:

5723b1519037f76e4346d8db

That's when Trump became Edmund Dantes. Now he is the president, and Obama has no presidential legacy remaining aside from the racism he stirred up over eight years..
Edmund Dantes was wrongly accused. So there is no comparison.

Drumpf has proven he is a joke and a fuckup beyond all shadow of a doubt. At this point the only people that actually believe in him are retards and white racists. Obama has immense presidential legacy and influence. When Drumpf loses everyone with a brain will give a collective sigh of relief and rebuild everything Drumpf fucked up.

Liberals never watch Trump on any program where he isn't surrounded by enemies.
Trump is a very clever guy.
Time for the LibBots to click the Smiley.
I watched Drumpf on his reality show. Hes a incompetent fuckup, carnival barker, and dumpster fire all rolled into one. The only people that think he is clever are retards.
Cool...Thanks for admitting you never watched Trump except for a "game" show.
If I were you, I'd be plenty embarrassed.
I have watched several Biden speeches already so I have nothing to be embarrassed about by judging him as suffering from dementia.
Well I watched him suggest putting Bleach and other disinfectants in the body. You cant get any dumber than that. Besides he talks like he is an idiot. I can only take him in 5 minute sessions.
You have been honest enough to admit you're a racist.
I thought I told you I cant be a racist. I'm Black besides that has nothing to do with Drumpf being so stupid that he suggested putting Bleach into the body to kill a virus he claimed was a hoax.
I’m sorry, but saying that you can’t be racist because you’re black is totally stupid. The two most racist groups (I’m generalizing here) that I’ve met in my life are first a Japanese nationals and second blacks. Racism isn’t a function of color, it’s a function of lack of character.
Gotta disagree and state that your claim is totally stupid. Racism is a function of power. Just because I hate Asians doesnt mean I can deny them the ability to progress, build, and vote by making laws unless I have the power to implement my race based system.

5723b1519037f76e4346d8db
Some times it may be better to let sleeping dogs lie. Trump seemed to have a resolve. Like him or not. Both Obama and Trump both have egos. Trump has the advantage only because he followed Obama.

5723b1519037f76e4346d8db
Some times it may be better to let sleeping dogs lie. Trump seemed to have a resolve. Like him or not. Both Obama and Trump both have egos. Trump has the advantage only because he followed Obama.
The only problem was that people underestimated the amount of racist whites, their rage, and the inevitable Blacklash that would occur after Obama. They were feeling the post racial dogma that was going on and most of them thought no one with a brain would ever vote for such a transparent narcissist and incompetent fuck up in Drumpf. They underestimated the original sin of america. Racism. Drumpf tapped into that early with his birther conspiracy.

most of them thought no one with a brain would ever vote for such a transparent narcissist and incompetent fuck up

Hope and change fooled the fools.
No the fools were fooled by "Maga". "Hope and change" made intelligent people drop their guard against the inbred, mouth breathing, white racists.

Hope and Change got a bunch of morons to vote for an empty suit.
At least he didn't move back to Chicago.

No one claimed Obama cheated on his SAT so you will have to ask Obama personally.
No smart person would think Obama needed to cheat to get into Harvard law school, based on his intelligent oratory.
Based on Trump's inability to read much and propensity to make up stuff, HE makes a credible SUSPECT!

5723b1519037f76e4346d8db

That's when Trump became Edmond Dantès. Now he is the president, and Obama has no presidential legacy remaining aside from the racism he stirred up over eight years..
Billy you've lost it Only racism recently comes from your repub party and it's leader

No one claimed Obama cheated on his SAT so you will have to ask Obama personally.
No smart person would think Obama needed to cheat to get into Harvard law school, based on his intelligent oratory.
Based on Trump's inability to read much and propensity to make up stuff, HE makes a credible SUSPECT!

You ever hear him speak without a teleprompter?
A stuttering fuck.

However he may have claimed he was a foreign national. But we can not check because he hid away all that. You can see Trumps records just as soon as Obama shows his.

However he may have claimed he was a foreign national. But we can not check because he hid away all that. You can see Trumps records just as soon as Obama shows his.
Trump born in Russia

Forum List

Back