Biden To Receive Kennedy Family Endorsement To Shore Up Support Against Trump and R.F.K. Jr.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — President Joe Biden will accept endorsements from at least 15 members of the Kennedy political family during a campaign stop Thursday as he aims to undermine Donald Trump and marginalize the candidacy of independent Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Kerry Kennedy, a daughter of former Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, niece of former President John F. Kennedy and sister of the current presidential candidate, will deliver the endorsements in Philadelphia, according to the Biden campaign.

The decision to highlight the Kennedy family’s support more than six months from Election Day is an indication of how seriously Biden’s team is taking the threat of a long shot candidate using his last name’s lingering Democratic magic to siphon support from the incumbent.

Too bad they can't take his name off the ballots, huh?

The "Kennedy" name used to stand for something.
The Kennedy name stood for political assassinations. It can be argued that's what made Lincoln great.

Teddy was the only Kennedy that I thought would have been stupid enough to back Biden. Then again, maybe the family has an overweight position in Pfizer. MAGA

There are much more pressing matters on Biden's mind right now than his campaigning.
Yeah like, "I want ice cream" or "When can I get back to the beach" or "I need to pee." Okay that's a tad mean but I believe it is mostly true. Biden is too incognizant to really know what is going on the in the world or why anything is happening or probably capable of even caring.

But it is too bad that the Kennedy family would shame one of their own, somebody who at least has all his marbles, by publicly rejecting him in favor of a incapable, seriously compromised person who the totalitarian minded can manipulate at will.

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — President Joe Biden will accept endorsements from at least 15 members of the Kennedy political family during a campaign stop Thursday as he aims to undermine Donald Trump and marginalize the candidacy of independent Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Kerry Kennedy, a daughter of former Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, niece of former President John F. Kennedy and sister of the current presidential candidate, will deliver the endorsements in Philadelphia, according to the Biden campaign.

The decision to highlight the Kennedy family’s support more than six months from Election Day is an indication of how seriously Biden’s team is taking the threat of a long shot candidate using his last name’s lingering Democratic magic to siphon support from the incumbent.S
Something wrong with a man who welcomes a JUDAS ENDORSEMENT

The decision to highlight the Kennedy family’s support more than six months from Election Day is an indication of how seriously Biden’s team is taking the threat of a long shot candidate using his last name’s lingering Democratic magic to siphon support from the incumbent.
Shocker.

So the kennedy family wont endorse their own family member because he talks about things they dont like but they will support a known incestuous pedophile.
Tells me all i need to know about that family.
The Kennedy Family has the courage and honesty to acknowledge the fact that RFK Jr. is unfit for any public office, as is Trump.

The Kennedys might still have some clout in MA and RI, but not so much in the rest of the country. The bloom is pretty much off that rose.

The Kennedys might still have some clout in MA and RI, but not so much in the rest of the country. The bloom is pretty much off that rose..
Made their money bootlegging booze during prohibition and did well managing their investments.

Saw their endorsement last night. They all have a raspy voice.
I would hope my brothers and sisters would vote for me...actually a sad display of political bullshit.

Most popular ever but has to use election interference against Trump, beg Taylor Swift for her endorsement and now panicked by RFK, Jr

Do you see why no sane person believes his 2020 “win” was legitimate?

Forum List

Back